[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 26, 2013 @ 20:39
Does anyone have any idea what the waterproof rating on the iridescent is? I doubt it'll be 10K, hopefully it's at least 5K
Aug 26, 2013 @ 20:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
info on duckface?
Size? How tall are you?
Aug 26, 2013 @ 20:55
really hope it updates at the same time as the US webstore

if it opens at 11am GMT i'm probably gonna be busy, but if it's 4pm GMT I should be free to cop
11am.
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:09
I wonder if the Supreme store will be in GTA V, like a spoof of the name or some shit, that would be pretty cool and funny
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:14

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:16
No I actually dont think it will open at 11am, because the webstore (not matter if EU oder USA) is managed by some white IT guys behind computer screens. and they didn't employ some more IT guys in uk just to open a damn online shop, no the guys from USA do that shit because its just one click more. then the peeps at uk warehouse send the shit out to yall cats. 

It would also be pretty damned stupid to open one online shop at 11 am UK time and the usa store 6 hours later. They opened the japan store always at the same time they opened the USA webstore.
What the fuck? 

The uk/eu store will open the same time as the London shop. 11am most probably. 
It doesn't need some it bod to flick the switch! What is all that shit about the Japan store opening the same time as the USA store? So when the USA store opens at 11am the Japanese store opens at 00:00??
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:29
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

Im 5'9, about 130-40 lbs. this is a size large. I wear medium tees and even they fit a bit baggy. Heard this fits a little tight and I wanted to layer so I sized up. I recommend sizing up even if you don't plan to layer with this. 

Edit: if the images don't work http://imgur.com/aTduoe2 http://imgur.com/bqAB6Jw
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:40

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:41
when does the uk online supreme store go online ?
should get an email about it tomorrow if you signed up for the update about it
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:42
info on leggings 
info on duckface?
Size? How tall are you?
price?
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:44
No I actually dont think it will open at 11am, because the webstore (not matter if EU oder USA) is managed by some white IT guys behind computer screens. and they didn't employ some more IT guys in uk just to open a damn online shop, no the guys from USA do that shit because its just one click more. then the peeps at uk warehouse send the shit out to yall cats. 

It would also be pretty damned stupid to open one online shop at 11 am UK time and the usa store 6 hours later. They opened the japan store always at the same time they opened the USA webstore.
What the fuck? 

It doesn't need some it bod to flick the switch! What is all that shit about the Japan store opening the same time as the USA store? So when the USA store opens at 11am the Japanese store opens at 00:00??
Seems like so many eu guys popping in with their invalid opinions right now, just take it easy and wait jeez,

totally agree with tomo, especially considering the jp webstore doesn't even update at the same day - nevermind time - as the us one..
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:47
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:49

What the fuck? 

what the fuck, i dont check this shit anymore,
we will see anywa on thursday

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:51
I'm on the fence about the "Supreme Eyes" button down.... Cop? Need opinions
why do you need opinions?

•••

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:51
Funny to see chum in supreme shirts, when he was fatter he used to only wear supreme hats cause he couldnt fit xl but he been losing weight. Good worksmokeyface

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:55
I think supreme button downs are wack personally. Definetly not worth the money 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:58
does anyone who has or seen the stencil metal plate suede 5 panel in person or has one wanna post a pic so i can see for thursday
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:58
How much do you think the baseball jersey is going to cost
Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:01
How much do you think the baseball jersey is going to cost
Its a baseball shirt, so no more than $148

IG: @luii.xx

Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:03
I'm 6'1 and 160 what size should I get for the baseball jersey?
Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:06

Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:11

can i get some info 
i don't know why you're suddenly taking shots at me...the first pic was about 3 years ago...the second is not even me....i'd fire some back but from your tumblr you appear to be asian and into pokemon so i'ma leave it at that...my life is tremendous, i don't  have to go there to feel good about myself...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:12
Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:15
beginners mistake. Never double-box !
not my pic. and actually triple box logo with the shirt,
why not lol

Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:15

can i get some info 
i don't know why you're suddenly taking shots at me...the first pic was about 3 years ago...the second is not even me....i'd fire some back but from your tumblr you appear to be asian and into pokemon so i'ma leave it at that...my life is tremendous, i don't  have to go there to feel good about myself...
Lol he thinks that those are pictures of shark.
Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:19
Wait they're opening another store in Japan? Check supremes instagram.

And it looks cool. Like the stores in the US are the two shittiest ones.
Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:24
They didnt open a new store, they were just remodeling. At least that's what I heard somewhere else. 
Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:25
Wait they're opening another store in Japan? Check supremes instagram.

yer but to be fair japan do need another store

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:27
They didnt open a new store, they were just remodeling. 
You're right, my bad.
Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:27
Besides the Sabbath burgundy cw, I think the navy/red one is looking real nice too. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.