[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 02, 2013 @ 20:27
That's what I thought but last years tag had bronze-like writing on the purple colorway tag. You're probably right though. @vafins

nah. they look like the black pair with bad lighting or a filter anyway
Aug 02, 2013 @ 20:46
nigga I'm the realest. I got that supreme info like 576

next week nuffin (all the supreme gear will be taken down on the site)
following week, teaser
the week after-preview

The week college starts (for the few of you, I know some of ya fools are minors relying on mommy and daddies credit card), that will be the official day supreme will drop the first batch of TRILL gears in STORES ONLY

following that will begin the weekly online release.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Aug 02, 2013 @ 20:49
Budweiser bucket spotted at 0:27 -_-
so lemme get this str8

u hate of fans
but u watch vids of their fans
so that u cn spot their fans wearin preme
n post em here 
so that we can bitch about how their fans are posers?

fuck outta here hoe ass nigga

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:05
Ah, but your dates seem off. The teaser is always ATLEAST 14 days away from the preview, sometimes more. (ex. SS12) @fhenomenon
Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:05
nigga I'm the realest.

Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:09
Well the order is right. 

And cheyaa I'm the REALEST 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:12
Budweiser bucket spotted at 0:27 -_-
so lemme get this str8

u hate of fans
but u watch vids of their fans
so that u cn spot their fans wearin preme
n post em here 
so that we can bitch about how their fans are posers?

fuck outta here hoe ass nigga
when did i say i hated of fans? i personally like theyre music. ive been talking about how stupid the bucket is since the one popped up on the bay. i think you confused me with someone else
Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:22

following week, teaser
the week after-preview

The week college starts (for the few of you, I know some of ya fools are minors relying on mommy and daddies credit card), that will be the official day supreme will drop the first batch of TRILL gears in STORES ONLY

I wasn't going to say anything..for wishful thinking purposes. but the preview/lookbook always drops the week of instore release (this season looks like 2nd to last week of August). So timeline wise, yeah sure why not g. Hopefully we do get a teaser next week, but if not. s'cool, long as we just get this season over with

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:26
where we at with the leaks, I remember we saw the Fishtails before preview this past season.

HB Taskforce

*insert gif of Lil B but with James Jebbia's head poorly cropped on Lil B's Body*
We also saw the misfits collab before the email, in the lookbook the model is wearing the snapback with the acid pullover
Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:29
heres our FW13 teaser 
Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:30

following week, teaser
the week after-preview

I wasn't going to say anything..for wishful thinking purposes. but the preview/lookbook always drops the week of instore release (this season looks like 2nd to last week of August). So timeline wise, yeah sure why not g. Hopefully we do get a teaser next week, but if not. s'cool, long as we just get this season over with
I think teaser Monday. 
Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:32
Unique hype collection I know u got them leaks
I didn't even know he was on here lol.
Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:49
a few days for the fall winter email?

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:50
Why do you guys always have to mention OF its an every day thing an people here try to be creditable for calling people out if they're fans. 

On some bill Clinton  shit y'all need to dont ask don't tell when it comes to OF dont even mention it. I understand people found out because of him but seriously. We are here to talk about clothes not how someone is ruining a brand cuz the hype. There's always gonna be people unable to sport shit. And if you guys like him go to off topic or they're personal forum website. 

Its soooo annoying having to see people here defending that nigga excuse me cuz I'm not black but that nigga don't give a shit bout you. 

Talk about supreme not bout dick riders and of
calm down. theres no drops because the seasons over so what the fuck else are we supposed to talk about. it was supreme related. sometimes i think you get mad for no reason. youre too worried about what other people do
Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:52
Unique hype collection I know u got them leaks
I didn't even know he was on here lol.

lol yeah g he's on here, I remember someone was flamin' him because of his prices and dude came out the cutz haha

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 02, 2013 @ 22:02
^camps are usually aroun £40 bruh bruh idk bout sale prices tho

Aug 02, 2013 @ 22:03
Damn some of yall need to shut the fuck up about that OF shit; talking about OF on this thread is like talking about politics and religion, there is always gonna be stupid ass arguments and opinions. Just drop that stupid shit and talk some box logos

Aug 02, 2013 @ 22:03
Gordon Ramsay for Supreme

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 02, 2013 @ 22:07

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 02, 2013 @ 22:12
Coltrane photo tee
Aug 02, 2013 @ 22:31

lol the crucial face change from going from the slapping gif to this hoodie g.

Aug 02, 2013 @ 23:06
^haha PO, couldnt explain it better

Él Duderîno

Aug 02, 2013 @ 23:31
If cop that hoodie if it was a Crewneck tbh

Aug 03, 2013 @ 00:06
If cop that hoodie if it was a Crewneck tbh
that would probably be the ugliest crewneck ever

Tad Ghostal

Aug 03, 2013 @ 00:44

F/S Supreme Jump Rope

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2013 @ 01:12

poor gif choice 
Aug 03, 2013 @ 01:15
Stfu all you guys would wanna cop if that was a real drop. Anyways so I was riding my motorcycle today and I got some tar or dirt or whatever on my bling logo hoodie, it's just like two stains the size of a piece of corn. Whats the best way to get it off without completely washing it?
Aug 03, 2013 @ 01:19
Stfu all you guys would wanna cop if that was a real drop. Anyways so I was riding my motorcycle today and I got some tar or dirt or whatever on my bling logo hoodie, it's just like two stains the size of a piece of corn. Whats the best way to get it off without completely washing it?
bleach
Aug 03, 2013 @ 01:20
hahahahahahhahhahhahaahhhahahaa 
#emotionalboyz shit tryna get his sexy face on for the pre teens, sing em some drake lyrics while they hand wash his preme collection 
Aug 03, 2013 @ 01:21
^ It's a Bling hoodie fam. aint nobody cop dem shits nah mean? Throw that shit in the garbage b

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0