[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 31, 2013 @ 16:33
LOL Cairo was definitely not heat. That shit sat.

Edit: 1500 posts

be honest, would it sit again tho?

I bought the green cairo on the first drop I fuck with it, but heat usually drops first drop anyways, PCL hoodie and Rose Jersey dropped first drop, Kate moss and floral hoodies and sweatshorts and the football tops dropped first drop of S/S 12
@vafins this is mad true.

@fyuur trust me, it wouldn't. the loud prints don't really stray away buyers. I mean..Field Pullover now, is what 400+ marketing price? PCL Hoodie is 400+, lol. I would say though that the Cairo doesn't have a "loud" enough print. Which is why it isn't doing the Field or PCL numbers. But Green and Black is heat.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jul 31, 2013 @ 16:34
Cairo probably wouldn't sell out if it was on thewebstore again
but it def received more appreciation post-season

Scoping for a Parka come drop day & that Nas Tee of course smokeyface

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Jul 31, 2013 @ 16:40
Cairo probably wouldn't sell out if it was on thewebstore again
but it def received more appreciation post-season

Scoping for a Parka come drop day & that Nas Tee of course

I'm not saying it would sell out, I'm saying it was heat. Panelled Parka didn't sell out, and restocked a few times. but heat.

And word, I'm definitely lookin' for parkas, pullovers, etc.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jul 31, 2013 @ 16:42
@BigPO Word, I see where you're coming from now homie.

A nice Crew would be chill too.

Jul 31, 2013 @ 16:52
@Hochste

Felt Arc crew last season was pretty piff. still haven't gotten one because those barely float around due to the "Supreme" on the front lol. but the shades they used for the colorways were piff.

Jul 31, 2013 @ 16:59
They did do dust bags. They were just unreleased, or that's atleast what Rif says. They have them in there all the time for like 20$
Jul 31, 2013 @ 16:59
this is the drawstring bag i was talking about i wanna know if its real and how much its worth Embed game frail.

But I don't think a drawstring bag was ever made officially.

EDIT: Yeah, that's fake as fuck b.Drawstrings were made. RIFDOS gets them all the time. I think they-re more considered "dust bags"

8( x x )8

Jul 31, 2013 @ 17:05
@BigPO

Ha yeah you know those are scooped up quick. It would be cool to see the Everlast themed Supreme font on a crew again.

Jul 31, 2013 @ 17:07
^^ There's one on ebay right now

Jul 31, 2013 @ 17:09
@Shark Thank shark, dat XL is too big tho.

Jul 31, 2013 @ 17:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
Legit?

the fuck is up with them socks in pic 2?

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

Jul 31, 2013 @ 17:44
ready for that day 1 heat drop. Big PO what size felt arc crew you looking for? Got that heather purple DS.

Also they had a few dust bags at RIF over weekend.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Jul 31, 2013 @ 17:49
@Hochste

Felt Arc crew last season was pretty piff. still haven't gotten one because those barely float around due to the "Supreme" on the front lol. but the shades they used for the colorways were piff.
yeah i liked tha Blue Joint

2Ps

Jul 31, 2013 @ 17:59
Have a feeling F/W 13 will be hype. Lookin to cop at least a box logo hoodie and Nas tee (if it drops) and if anything else I like catches my eye then those too. 
Jul 31, 2013 @ 18:09
That dust bag is real , they sell them at RIFLA but they're pretty much sold out now , They were unreleased a long time ago. I copped one because it was only $25 and I know this sounds wack but surprisingly it has insane quality for a dust bag , and there's a tag on the inside to show it's legit, I really like mine, anyway , they arent really worth more than $30 . 

IG: _pierce

Jul 31, 2013 @ 18:24
I've been looking all over the pages for that pix of ASAP rocky in the guns shirt. If someone can post it, id be greatly appreciated.
just saw a pix of boyz noize in the guns shirt on IG
Jul 31, 2013 @ 18:34
just washed my roses jersey, unimpressed with the quality, thought you guys might be interested

screenshot utility

www.soundcloud.com/tunnelno5 www.instagram.com/tunnelno5 www.spookyph.tumblr.com

Jul 31, 2013 @ 18:35
just washed my roses jersey, unimpressed with the quality, thought you guys might be interested

screenshot utility

i dont think youre suppose to wash any type of jersey tbh 

arent all jerseys suppose to be dry cleaned? 

where the azn girls at

Jul 31, 2013 @ 18:40

سبحان

Jul 31, 2013 @ 18:52

Legit check?
Jul 31, 2013 @ 18:55
Rose jerseys supposed to be hand washed
tbh its because he put it through the dryer

where the azn girls at

Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:00

Legit check?
Legit bro...c'mon

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:15
Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:29
^ An isometric view ( shows front,top, and side face shown) of a lego would be cool

Then Supreme could be spelled out wiht white bricks instead of printed on the side.

Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:43
when was the predicted preview?

fag

Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:44
August 19th
Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:45
I got a supreme drawstring bag and i wanna know if its authentic and how much its worth can yall help me out
13 thumbs downs lol
I need some help i got a supreme drawstring bag with the box logo how do i know if its authentic and houw much is it worth
13 more thumbs downs
Damn nigga i just want some help
13 thumbs downs lmfao
im fuckin done haha.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:46
August 19th
hoping its august 19th. supreme preview dropping on my birthday would be sick smokeyface
Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:50
Someone should break into the Supreme warehouse and take pictures of all the FW stuff

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:53
Someone should break into the Supreme warehouse and take pictures of all the FW stuff
Good call bro
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.