[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 06, 2013 @ 01:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
hoping for a burgundy/navy colorway
Black/Silver
White/Orange
Red/White
White/Red
Navy/Red
Black/Black

A lot of their favorite colors to run with on jerseys, I would say green, but teal is already the preview

I'm hoping to get surprised with the color decisions. They went back to pre-2006 with this top though smokeyface 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 06, 2013 @ 01:57
Also, best believe that NY Islander Blue/Orange Colorway is popping up for this Top!

I meannnn g how can it not lol

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 06, 2013 @ 01:59
Thanks for coming thru for the fam mrteebonilla 
niggas be "thanks tone" for a leaked pic but before these niggas were hating. 
anyways back is looking fire... hopefully theres a better colorway. 
I'm feeling the teal colorway. But I'm looking Foward to seeing the other colorways.
Aug 06, 2013 @ 01:59
Black/Silver
White/Orange
Red/White
White/Red
Navy/Red
Black/Black

A lot of their favorite colors to run with on jerseys, I would say green, but teal is already the preview

I'm hoping to get surprised with the color decisions. They went back to pre-2006 with this top though  
Dammit if they make a BLK/BLK, it must be copped. W/O question.
EDIT: They would have to keep the $$$ the same cw though....

∞good to go since '91∞

Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:01
Should of took better care of it Pauly..
Maybe but i had it folded inside of a laundry basket in my closet. Also my split jersey got pissed on but it was in the dustbag and the piss barely got inside. Soaked the Henny jersey, agitated it with detergent then rinsed with cold water, smell gone. So much for mint condition tho. 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:03
We can only hope for such heat
Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:10
his waist should be around the top of the fleur de lis, blondey must have sized up twice or that jersey mad long
Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:13
What do you guys think of a another box tee this year, maybe another throwback one like the bling seeing as it's the anniversary 
Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:14
Stop saying this jersey is a dissapointment. The fuck. Bengals jersey is sought after and its just a Cincy Bengals joint. Rose Bowl is heat and its plain and simple with a good fit and a rose emblem. So dont start. Half ya'll are coppin regardless. 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:20
What do you guys think of a another box tee this year, maybe another throwback one like the bling seeing as it's the anniversary 
19th anniversary?
Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:21
now that's a leak, none of that krispypreme "I saw some shit and can't say shit" bullshit.

dude is cuffing the sleeves in that pic, shit gon be baggy
Real talk tho, did the leak even get posted on KrispyPreme?
Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:28
^talk to xafriaf, he knows all the secrets
Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:44

When did I ever say that lol? Just making sure my friends don't get banned. All I saw was a pattern. And it was on another page for like 10 mins before krispypreme "leaked" it.
Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:56
blvck scvleOnce you get a real Supreme hat. 
hope of my dick
username: FlogGnaw99

fag

Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:59
Blacked out or White with red blue would dope! There's gonna b one colorway thatll pop tha most!

2Ps

Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:00
blvck scvlehope of my dick
username: FlogGnaw99
Notice how he put "OF" instead of "off"
Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:03
Blacked out or White with red blue would dope! There's gonna b one colorway thatll pop tha most!
Burgundy with navy like youngkawakubo said would be awesome.
Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:05
Dont get me wrong im actually really hyped on the jersey and curious about other C/w's but to me the $ sign is a little cheezy (could kinda look like some juggalo shit.) 
Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:10
Price check on the zebra backpack? 

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:35

When did I ever say that lol? Just making sure my friends don't get banned. All I saw was a pattern. And it was on another page for like 10 mins before krispypreme "leaked" it.
lol i'm just fucking with you b, krispypreme just used a slick way to promo the page, they ain't leak shit
Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:37
Dont get me wrong im actually really hyped on the jersey and curious about other C/w's but to me the $ sign is a little cheezy (could kinda look like some juggalo shit.) 
for real tho, I would've put $ N Y
tree fiddy doll hairs
They must have a blue and white colorway ! That shit would be dope if there was return of the nordics in quebec city!
Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:38

lol i'm just fucking with you b, krispypreme just used a slick way to promo the page, they ain't leak shit
They really haven't yet lol. I hope they have some collab info or something man.
Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:39
I swear they should hire some of us.
Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:48
I swear they should hire some of us.
I hope an intern for the Supreme designer team is lurking on here....
Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:49
The front could be completely blank and look dope as fuck.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 06, 2013 @ 03:58

need bape in xl or xxl

Aug 06, 2013 @ 04:01
Supreme table confirmed 
damn

need bape in xl or xxl

Aug 06, 2013 @ 04:06
Jersey is dope, just dont like quebec lol it'll be fire for the people living in there, especially any supreme fans in quebec city
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.