[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 22, 2013 @ 06:39
By the time you shrink it a full size down the graphic will be craked to shit, and the tee will probably fade a lot too.

But here you go     http://m.wikihow.com/Shrink-Preshrunk-Shirts
thank you so much, much appreciated 
No problem my dude
Jul 22, 2013 @ 06:39
@ssnowman I respect that, I'm hoping FW really delivers too
FW always on point, SS is where they get kind of experimental sometimes
Much more subtle designs for FW. But sometimes them experimenting is a good thing
Jul 22, 2013 @ 07:45
Every season seems to be the worst when it starts watch everyone call S/S13 dope in a couple years 

سبحان

Jul 22, 2013 @ 07:46
Every season seems to be the worst when it starts watch everyone call S/S13 dope in a couple years 
because Supreme is often ahead of its time. That's why we're looking for pieces made in 2010 today. Name another brand, high fashion or streetwear or carried by Zumiez, that people do this

Fuk u

Jul 22, 2013 @ 07:51
FW2013 will be great. quit saying seasons are bad blah blah blah, if you really have been around that long, you would notice that when the previews came out from past seasons, people on the forums during those times were saying the same shit. every season is meant to be unique and not satisfy the exact taste every one has, if you dont like it, move on. imo, most things supreme put out are dope and definitely more thought of than most street wear companies in this caliber. this spring summer 2013 really wasn't bad at all if you think about it, there were some great pieces and some cool collaborations. now back on topic..... really hoping for a another good waxed cotton jacket similar to the quilted from 2010 or a jacquard sweater.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Jul 22, 2013 @ 07:52
and supreme isnt fucking it up for anyone. they arent gonna make clothings for any individuals.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Jul 22, 2013 @ 07:57
This is probably a dumb question but, is there an exact date or time-frame as to when the F/W season will begin? (Dont be an ass and say "probably in the fall or winter") Or will we just be notified by email? 
Winter or fall (if you're lucky)
Jul 22, 2013 @ 08:29
Info on tee?

سبحان

Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:09
What pieces do you guys think were the most slept-on this season? For me it was the Paneled Parka.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:50
This is probably a dumb question but, is there an exact date or time-frame as to when the F/W season will begin? (Dont be an ass and say "probably in the fall or winter") Or will we just be notified by email? 
Winter or fall (if you're lucky)
end of august fam,anytime probably 22nd 
Jul 22, 2013 @ 12:14
Slept on?

Split Oxford
Contrast Collar Plaid Shirt
Quilted Jacket
Panelled Parka ( which was obvious like the week after )

edit: Checkered everything smokeyface

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Jul 22, 2013 @ 12:27
just copped a black budweiser x supreme tee for 35pounds shipped to austria on ebay tschiah
Jul 22, 2013 @ 12:28
I'm gonna spam Bianca Jebbia's youtube page with box logo crewneck requests/threats.
Jul 22, 2013 @ 12:32
Supny's having a sale, I am too.
http://www.supremeremix.com/category/supreme

All about nike sb, supreme & og jordans.

Jul 22, 2013 @ 12:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
Supny's having a sale, I am too.
http://www.supremeremix.com/category/supreme
you're supposed to lower the prices, not just add the word sale 
Jul 22, 2013 @ 13:49
just copped a black budweiser x supreme tee for 35pounds shipped to austria on ebay tschiah
yeah that one was fake dipshit
Jul 22, 2013 @ 13:50
What pieces do you guys think were the most slept-on this season? For me it was the Paneled Parka.
jesus shut the fuck up with these stupid what do you think questions. no one give a fuck what you think fyur
Jul 22, 2013 @ 14:20
One of the most repected opinions I have see on Reddit:

Some user stated " you guys must have pretty low standards for grails," and another user's rebuttal was

"Well i don't know about you, but my grails consist of pieces that I like personally,
not ones that everybody on an Internet forum likes."

:Thumbs up:

Jul 22, 2013 @ 14:41
jesus shut the fuck up with these stupid what do you think questions. no one give a fuck what you think fyur
At least I'm trying to start a relevant discussion. What are you doing?

Jul 22, 2013 @ 14:46
It's all retarded, but if the only qualifications for a "grail" are pieces you like, you just look like a tool bag calling a tee from FW2012 a "grail." Expense and rarity should have something to do with it... According to legend, there is only one Holy Grail. How the fuck would a bling logo equate to that?
Jul 22, 2013 @ 14:50
@thethirdman Duly noted. you're partially correct. Value and rarity does have something to do with grail pieces, but there is a personal/subjective aspect to grail pieces as well. So i guess the bottom line is, of the "grail pieces" within the Supreme community, each person has thier selections to which are their 'personal grails.'

Jul 22, 2013 @ 14:55
@thethirdman Duly noted. you're partially correct. Value and rarity does have something to do with grail pieces, but there is a personal/subjective aspect to grail pieces as well. So i guess the bottom line is, of the "grail pieces" within the Supreme community, each person has thier selections to which are their 'personal grails.'
value and rarity are the only factors for "grail" pieces.

"ooh i personally like that!" doesn't equate to a grail.
"ooh i personally like that and i'll probably never be able to ever get my hands on it". that equates to a grail. 

a grail is something you don't ever expect to get. like the holy grail, it's something you quest for, but are not even sure if it actually exists for you to take. that's what being a "grail" means.

don't cheapen it. what's wrong with saying something is just "an item i REALLY like". why does everything have to be a "grail"? if something can be found on a single ebay search, it shouldn't be "grail" status. 
Jul 22, 2013 @ 15:04
@goldANDsacks Dude, relax. You've completely distored what i mean in my post.

I was concuring with thethirdman on the rarity and value of piece contributes to an items "grail" status
HOWEVER, the "personal" aspect of it that I am referring to is that one person's grail may not be your grail
Yes, a grail is a piece that you quest for but couldn't see yourself obtaining, however just because you
"desire" that piece does not mean i do as well, so that's a grailt that you have, but isn't automatically mine or everyone's.

I wasn't saying that just because I say i like something consitute it as a "grail" item.

/Rant

Jul 22, 2013 @ 15:10
Kinda related to the grail thing, but I hate when people say that something is "one of" their grails. IMO a grail is only supposed to be a single piece, not a bunch of different items.

Jul 22, 2013 @ 15:11
I feel you on that Fyuur

Jul 22, 2013 @ 15:13
Fashion labels Moschino and O-MIGHTY have been inspired by Supreme (or they have committed copyright infringement) 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Jul 22, 2013 @ 15:19
Supreme was not the first to use that Budweiser print.
Jul 22, 2013 @ 15:23

Hoping to see another shell this year
Sell me a green in L

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Jul 22, 2013 @ 15:24
How hard are these to come by?  PayPal/Trade ready.  And fuck these rules, season is over, new season doesn't start for another 6 weeks so wtf are we supposed to discuss.

Sell me this too

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Jul 22, 2013 @ 15:31
Supreme was not the first to use that Budweiser print.
Do you have an example?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.