Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 19, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
jvdude

while I'm rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach
stopped reading faggot detected
tezzz

Time to share end of season pics? This is everything I kept.

congratulations, you bought three of the worst pieces this season.
Are you mad because I'm 5'11", 210 pounds, 12%-13% bodyfat, and able to bench almost 315 pounds and you aren't? I'm on a bulk right now, but I should be cutting next week, just in time for the summer. So while I'm rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach, you're going to be on here making fun of the few people who exist in this entire world that are actually more pathetic than you.
I bet you're like 20% bodyfat and don't even count your daily caloric intake. Don't worry, though; no one can tell how fat and disgusting you are if you never leave your basement, and thus never see any people in real life.
Say what you want about me, but just know that I'm extremely athletic and good looking (at least the 9s and 10s who approach me seem to think so), and you're... not? Is that a fair assumption to make? Yeah, let's just go with that. Never been wrong before about the quality of "people" on Hypebeast before.
5'11 210lb lol your obese

fat boy need a 10 piece

bostonstrangler

Are you mad because I'm 5'11", 210 pounds, 12%-13% bodyfat, and able to bench almost 315 pounds and you aren't? I'm on a bulk right now, but I should be cutting next week, just in time for the summer. So while I'm rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach, you're going to be on here making fun of the few people who exist in this entire world that are actually more pathetic than you.
I bet you're like 20% bodyfat and don't even count your daily caloric intake. Don't worry, though; no one can tell how fat and disgusting you are if you never leave your basement, and thus never see any people in real life.
Say what you want about me, but just know that I'm extremely athletic and good looking (at least the 9s and 10s who approach me seem to think so), and you're... not? Is that a fair assumption to make? Yeah, let's just go with that. Never been wrong before about the quality of "people" on Hypebeast before.
One of the most embarrassing things I've ever read on here (or anywhere).

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

July 19, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
jvdude

only box logo im hoping to cop next season
July 19, 2013 @ 01:10 AM

dumb ass nighas
July 19, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
ben8cv

dumb ass nighas
rip jus killed da club
July 19, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

do box logos go on sale 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 19, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
tezzz

lmao embarrassed himself and cawped the worst shit .

fat boy need a 10 piece

July 19, 2013 @ 01:19 AM

do box logos go on sale 
July 19, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
HOCHSTE

Damn @Fyuur they are firing shot, son.

Damn, the last 3 pages were decent too, fuck i shall try and revive.

1) Honestly, an American made brand shouldn't have more stores internationally than domestically,
so i would want a store on the east cost but further down, such as Va or Dc, then one like in Chi
to cater to the midwest and one in Arkansas, JK.

2) Maybe some toy collaborations with some toy company
3)  

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 19, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
ben8cv

1) Honestly, an American made brand shouldn't have more stores internationally than domestically,
so i would want a store on the east cost but further down, such as Va or Dc, then one like in Chi

3)  
your revive failed
July 19, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
shark cat

July 19, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
themainmayne

You're stupid, 12-13% bodyfat. Meaning most of the weight is muscle and not fat. It's copypasta anyways.
I knew fyuur would never post something like that seriously

preme nigga

July 19, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
fyuur

Troll game on point. cool

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

July 19, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
tezzz

You're stupid, 12-13% bodyfat. Meaning most of the weight is muscle and not fat. It's copypasta anyways.
lmao it was a joke calm your tits

fat boy need a 10 piece

July 19, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
HOCHSTE

3)  
your revive failed
Damn....

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 19, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
jjapplesauce

I dont think this has been posted but I could be wrong.  I saw mtv had a preview for a new season of that ridiculousness and A$ap was wearing this.
July 19, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
________

^that nigga is not pretty
July 19, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
CaptainMurphy

I dont think this has been posted but I could be wrong.  I saw mtv had a preview for a new season of that ridiculousness and A$ap was wearing this.
July 19, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
fyuur

July 19, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
Okay.

lmao it was a joke calm your tits
lol @ lifting weights how insecure can you be about yourself that you have to stoop to such primitive things
edit: also LOL AT YOU HAVING TO TELL US THAT YOU LIFT WEIGHTS TO VALIDATE YOUR SHIT PURCHASES

god damn people who lift weights are so ugly 

where the azn girls at

July 19, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
$timRep

Straight on

I got my black on black here (bonus CDG coach )
http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/4086697/
sharks fit tho >
July 19, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
fyuur

When do you guys think we'll get the teaser? I'm guessing the 5th.

July 19, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
ornettec

1. Berlin

2. Record mat

3. Paisley
July 19, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
xafriaf

When do you guys think we'll get the teaser? I'm guessing the 5th.
I posted that a day or so ago homie. I agree it'll probably be the 5th though
July 19, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
BigPO

If anybody was interested about that jacket I asked about, it was a wtaps jacket and not Supreme. false alarm 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

July 19, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
popeye.

Click to enlarge

40th Anniversary of Bruce Lee's Death is July 20th, 2013.
Blue and White sk8-his look the best, eras look weak, as always..
Only Asians can wear the Bruce Lee collab.
July 19, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
shark cat

yeah, lets post a ugly ass hat with lint all over it next to some shit beer.you're so cool bro

You're right, it should have been a legit check. Sorry it didn't stand up to your standards, queer bait.
July 19, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
yeahbutstill

1) Kuwait
2) RVCA collab
3) box logo dildos

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

July 19, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
jessieevangel

I think they sould've made a PCL box logo. Like the sticker. OR hopefully one day they make a blue box logo with grey hoodie. Anyone else want this too?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.