FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 24, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
fyuur

ok...im prepared for the trollong,the compliments,the "wtf"s,and w.e else may be thrown at me and my team lol.but basically me and my team SORS are into making music and having fun.one day me and  my friends was having a video shoot and after the shoot we went to atmos to cop some stuff on 125th street in harlem.as we came out we saw ryan hall and he asked to interview us.so i just wanna share the video with ya.was def a day to remember...and before anybody say it my friend made a statement about wearing wat he likes and not to look like everyone else.obviously we arent the only ones who wear supreme.but he meant in the area we are in.but if u have time just take a look  
You guys are like a real life Supreme team

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 24, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
lewalcindor

ok...im prepared for the trollong,the compliments,the "wtf"s,and w.e else may be thrown at me and my team lol.but basically me and my team SORS are into making music and having fun.one day me and  my friends was having a video shoot and after the shoot we went to atmos to cop some stuff on 125th street in harlem.as we came out we saw ryan hall and he asked to interview us.so i just wanna share the video with ya.was def a day to remember...and before anybody say it my friend made a statement about wearing wat he likes and not to look like everyone else.obviously we arent the only ones who wear supreme.but he meant in the area we are in.but if u have time just take a look  
Lol @ "bum swag". Expensive bums, huh?
May 24, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
siilas

great video and in my opinion your group's part was the best. nice job man.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

May 24, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
protoscum1990

great video and in my opinion your group's part was the best. nice job man.
i really appreciate that.much respect!!
May 24, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
1978S

[/url]
Here's my basketball jersey  (M - 5'8 ) - forgive me for the quality of the pics but it's 10 to 1 here in the UK & I took them on photo booth so this is the best I got. 
Will have to wear it with a tee here in the UK though, shit's cold as a motherfucker. 

Oh and yeah it was a bad idea to wear black trackies but imagine the jersey finishing just over 2 inches below the red tag. 
The fact that this jersey is plain on the front with just the small patches makes it classic. This jersey is clean as hell.

I wouldn't personally wear it, but the blank front and minimal stuff going on makes this timeless.

Some of you guys like way too much bullshit going on on your clothes, and large letters/branding everywhere.

Plain/simple will always be timeless and clean.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

May 24, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
protoscum1990

[/url]
Here's my basketball jersey  (M - 5'8 ) - forgive me for the quality of the pics but it's 10 to 1 here in the UK & I took them on photo booth so this is the best I got. 
Will have to wear it with a tee here in the UK though, shit's cold as a motherfucker. 

Oh and yeah it was a bad idea to wear black trackies but imagine the jersey finishing just over 2 inches below the red tag. 
The fact that this jersey is plain on the front with just the small patches makes it classic. This jersey is clean as hell.

I wouldn't personally wear it, but the blank front and minimal stuff going on makes this timeless.

Some of you guys like way too much bullshit going on on your clothes, and large letters/branding everywhere.

i agree with you 100 %.i personally wont wear this off the simple fact tht im skinny af lol.but most def a great piece.timeless as yu said
May 24, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
vis

May 24, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
slytendencies

That was a cool video, you guys had me dead at Bum Swag, that's kind of how i picture myself as well, respect for you and your team man, keep making music and doing you.
May 24, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
KiddCoast

reporting all of you selling in this thread just to be a dick 
enjoy your permabans
Lol like the mods are gonna do anything

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 24, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
protoscum1990

That was a cool video, you guys had me dead at Bum Swag, that's kind of how i picture myself as well, respect for you and your team man, keep making music and doing you.
thanks man lol.i just had to throw my beaters away yesterday cuz the front of the sneaker started to come off smh.now i gotta beat these thunder blue sbs smile
May 24, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
ChicagoLDRS

[/url]

Plain front made the jersey, IMO.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 24, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
supnyla

wish the jersey had something in the front, 

I can't fuck with y'all

May 24, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
supnyla

Tank in the front, jersey in the back. I like that

Thumbs up for '13 jersey. Thumbs down for '12 split tank jersey.
split was coo

I can't fuck with y'all

May 24, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
MF CHEUNG

A great summer piece cool
May 24, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
bsm1017

A great summer piece
Iverson jersey was definitely piff! i got the Nuggets colorway cause Ty Lawson is one of my favorite players in the NBA right now, and its perfect! (for all you dudes who dont know basketball, he is #3 on the Nuggets)

Él Duderîno

May 24, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
THEBIGNB

the b ball jersey will be grail, more so than the black rose jersey...dont believe me just watch. glad i have both.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

May 24, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
chief

[/url]

Plain front made the jersey, IMO.  
the plain front made this one as well. the back is way more dope on the world famous one though

•••

May 24, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
vafins

I personally like this years basketball jersey more myself the whole dream team colorway is just on point to me

I actually think the split jersey is the worst basketball jersey they have made

the skyline jersey, the knicks rip, world famous, even appletown I like more
May 24, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
EVIL

an other "PCL"
May 24, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
EVIL

May 24, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
xafriaf

IMO the jersey is cool, but not grail status. Rose jersey, on the other hand, will be something people will look back at with really high regard. Like the skyline tank/jersey
May 24, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
sideshowbob

[/img]

World Famous

May 24, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
sideshowbob

World Famous

May 24, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
sideshowbob

Was Thinking Black Dot Half Cabs But After That Pic... Nah lol

World Famous

May 24, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
francoisxx

clean, black plain front = Lights Out. Well played.

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201196

May 24, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
streetclothes23

why do poor people spend all their money on supreme?

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

May 24, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
thirdworlds

I'm still sticking to the blue half-cabs with the white laces no matter what. 
May 24, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
thirdworlds

The Dream Team colorway was the better colorway IMO. 
May 24, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
schroederscat

The Dream Team colorway was the better colorway IMO. 
rethinking why i got black... shit. 
May 24, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
ichigo81

Can't wait and I'll be done for the season

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.