FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 9, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
delio08

HUF X SUPREME PLANTLIFE
Here comes OF dicker rider

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

vafins

Is this hoodie fake i'm 100% sure

it looks like that green colorway of the last supper and he tried to like bead the drawstrings lol, but those are round drawstrings so its fake unless he actually took the real ones out and replaced them with his cool beaded ones
cole_mahat

angler camp cap would be cooler if it was all over green plastic imo
is that your way of saying it could never be cool?
i hope that's what you're saying.

@cole_mahat manager student normal person

May 9, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
jetageoflotus

HUF X SUPREME PLANTLIFE
Here comes OF dicker rider
fuckkkk no
HUF burnt that shit to the ground
that shouldn't come anywhere near supreme. fucking stupid burnt out idea.

#teamsoberwhereweat?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 9, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
vis

i have a feeling that the raft would be one of those confused purchases
May 10, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
delio08

Lol at dude saying we cant rock the kingston cus we dont know the meaning behind it. When there is no meaning behind it. He jus assumed so because there was black people on it lmaaaaooooo
Dude there is a meaning behind it, SMH. To all the people who copped this item and dont know what it means do us all a favor and just throw it away or give it to someone who knows what it is..........
stupid nigger
can you explain why im stupid and why im a nigger when im not..........

May 10, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
lovage

Question can the acid short's be tightened haven't purchased any belted shorts.
yeah
Thanks
May 10, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
sideshowbob

Left To Drop?

World Famous

May 10, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
lovage

Lol at dude saying we cant rock the kingston cus we dont know the meaning behind it. When there is no meaning behind it. He jus assumed so because there was black people on it lmaaaaooooo
Dude there is a meaning behind it, SMH. To all the people who copped this item and dont know what it means do us all a favor and just throw it away or give it to someone who knows what it is..........
stupid nigger
stfu nigger lover you cant talk here
Bitch you got your name from a oddfuture shit , plus you are wearing a fake ass hat
May 10, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
jetageoflotus

Left To Drop?
look a couple pages back lazy ass

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 10, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
delio08

stupid nigger
Yes i do love black people anything insulting you want to tell me?? because that is the truth. and since im guessing you hate black people.............. im guessing your a typical white red neck boy that makes your mom and dad buy your shit for you and whine, whine, whine till your parents give in? am i right?

Edit: oh ya and your wearing some gay ass Famous shirt i remember when i wore that shit...... in 4th grade

May 10, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
danielchand

Quick question. Do you guys size up in outerwear like the TNF, fishtail or panelled parka or stay TTS?
May 10, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
spast

You're not 'Supreme' if someone can scare you into dressing a certain way

Half you guys don't understand Supreme. Things like PCL - it's supposed to be confident, loud, progressive, even a little flamboyant / obnoxious. It's ahead of its time too, and seasons later people will be like damn ___ already ran train on this type of shit, he's on to the next one already. They'll try to cop your steez, but it'll be sold out or way too expensive for them. And the allover print says to people that laugh / hate "fuck em". That's Supreme
fuck u lol supreme is whatever you want it to be
yea I mean if you wanna use it to match your Famous/Tapout /Jordans go headdddd

I edited my post to be more clear but that's how I feel. If you're self conscious like that you have no business wearing something that says SUPREME
Why can't you guys just let people dress like they want, as long as you don't overdress like all these swagfag.
I own jordan 3 and 4's but only because they are nice low sneakers but that doesn't mean I dress like a swaggot
May 10, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
mrfreeman

Last time I wore Jordan's I was laughed at by a group of black guys at my school. Finally realized I should stick to my roots
May 10, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
ShadeFree

L/S Athletic Hooded Top szM 5'8" 155.
Material is nice, fit is TTS. white letter branding is pretty subtle on the grey
May 10, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
delio08

stupid nigger
Yes i do love black people anything insulting you want to tell me?? because that is the truth. and since im guessing you hate black people.............. im guessing your a typical white red neck boy that makes your mom and dad buy your shit for you and whine, whine, whine till your parents give in? am i right?

Edit: oh ya and your wearing some gay ass Famous shirt i remember when i wore that shit...... in 4th grade
Guess fuckboy FlogGnaw99 quit cause he knew he lost??

May 10, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
nelsonram

smh @ dudes who are over 6'0+ wearing mediums. that shit is mind boggling.
May 10, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
protoscum1990

DSCF0839 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
quick fit pic.quality is superb.has a nice soft feel to it like pcl if im not mistaken.
size medium
height is 5'11
weight is 135
(i kno imma light weight lol dont judge)
May 10, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
lovage

quick fit pic.quality is superb.has a nice soft feel to it like pcl if im not mistaken.
size medium
height is 5'11
weight is 135
Nice fit
May 10, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
fyuur

^ Height alone means nothing when it comes to choosing sizes though. It's all about proportions.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 10, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
delio08

size medium
height is 5'11
weight is 135
Nice fit
Thats nice wasnt swift enough to get mine........ haha

May 10, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
protoscum1990

Half you guys don't understand Supreme. Things like PCL - it's supposed to be confident, loud, progressive, even a little flamboyant / obnoxious. It's ahead of its time too, and seasons later people will be like damn ___ already ran train on this type of shit, he's on to the next one already. They'll try to cop your steez, but it'll be sold out or way too expensive for them. And the allover print says to people that laugh / hate "fuck em". That's Supreme

I edited my post to be more clear but that's how I feel. If you're self conscious like that you have no business wearing something that says SUPREME
Why can't you guys just let people dress like they want, as long as you don't overdress like all these swagfag.
I own jordan 3 and 4's but only because they are nice low sneakers but that doesn't mean I dress like a swaggot
lol I was just being an asshole I own a pair of bred 4's and a pair of cement 3's
lol its funny cuz everytime i go to supremeny at least 2 out of all the employees thts working there are wearing jordans with their outfit which obviously is supreme
May 10, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
SHARKlN

lolll how much is the raft going to cost??
Doesn't matter. I'm copping three. One to float on, one to float next to me, and one to keep ds in plastic on top of the one floating next to me. 
May 10, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
spast

lol I was just being an asshole I own a pair of bred 4's and a pair of cement 3's
Wans't specificly to you, I mean just everybody argues whether you can wear a fucking tee if your white or not... That shit is ridiculous...
Oh and btw I got breds and cements too, these are like the sickest sneakers ever released, judge me people of HB
May 10, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
YoungRizal

so the final consensus from this black and white kingston argument is that you can be white you just have to think your black as demonstrated above.
This has to be the dumbest thing ever wrote in here. At the end of the day Jamaican tee is just a fuckin cotton. ah nvm bout it. Y'all fucks straight up lames. Don't listen to these fucks and wear w/e the fuck you want. Stop saying non sense

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 10, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
chriscosta

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

May 10, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
protoscum1990

so the final consensus from this black and white kingston argument is that you can be white you just have to think your black as demonstrated above.
This has to be the dumbest thing ever wrote in here. At the end of the day Jamaican tee is just a fuckin cotton. ah nvm bout it. Y'all fucks straight up lames. Don't listen to these fucks and wear w/e the fuck you want. Stop saying non sense
i totally agree with you.but you know what i think it is....the name itself.kingston.because like someone stated earlier theres sooooo many blacks on supreme shirts tht everyone wears without a problem.but being that the name is signifying the land of a certain ethnicity or where a majority of blacks live,thts where its skepticism.but me personally idc.wear wat yu wanna wear.if you concerned about wat people think of you to the point you dont wanna wear or cop a piece,you have some work to do with your esteem 
May 10, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
vis

hopefully pcl crusher drops during summer break so i can cop
May 10, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
johnrockefeller

How much do yall think the swim shorts are gonna be? Shits dope as fuck.
May 10, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
frenchsauvage

you fucks would wear kkk and hitler on a tee if supreme made it.

stop trying to justify shit, regardless if half you fucks keep trying to make excuses to wear it

"at the end of the day", you are endorsing black/african culture, you are infatuated with jamaicans, and im sure 80% of you look fucking retarded anyways wearing 90% of supreme items...

if you are just buying it because its supreme, you are a fucking tool....

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.