Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 8, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
Dat1Dude562

Thread still works fine, paging is just off. Make shark mod and he'll delete the other thread, fix the paging, and ban worthless fuckbois like fyuur, pappouche, and bsm
Ban me for what?

for being "worthless" coolcoolcool

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

May 8, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
PAPOUCHE

Thread still works fine, paging is just off. Make shark mod and he'll delete the other thread, fix the paging, and ban worthless fuckbois like fyuur, pappouche, and bsm
Ban me for what?

for being "worthless"
That's no reason to ban someone, especially considering all the other stuff that previous people on this thread have gotten away with posting. At least most of the things I post on here are Supreme-related.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 8, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
vis

lol didnt someone expose papoche for being a registered user on pinkdolphin.com? hahahahahaha
May 8, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
EVIL

yes!! old thread is alive. screw the new thread
May 8, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
spast

yes!! old thread is alive. screw the new thread
so hipster bruh
May 8, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
PAPOUCHE

lol didnt someone expose papoche for being a registered user on pinkdolphin.com? hahahahahaha
I had a bot spamming my rep code on their site via a mock Facebook account. The person who "exposed" me also indirectly admitted to browsing the Pink Dolphin site.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 8, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
EVIL

I had a bot spamming my rep code on their site via a mock Facebook account. The person who "exposed" me also indirectly admitted to browsing the Pink Dolphin site.
U are SCREWED!! 
May 8, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
fyuur

Ahhhh, I remember this thread like it was yesterday.

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

May 8, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
vis

on that swagfag repcode hustle, i c u
May 8, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
christopher.

lmao this thread still works. Some fuckboi who only comes to this thread only thought it was fucked up, but its happened to other threads too. There's not even a problem
May 8, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
Mr. Jazz

after weeks of not copping anything, the thirst got real.
micro dot grown on me, cop the restock! 
cool cool cool cool cool
May 8, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
PAPOUCHE

U are SCREWED!! 
Not really, the rules state that I can't run bots or any automated systems that "auto-follow or auto-communicate" to "followers of Greg Selkoe, Karmaloop, or any other division under Karmaloop"...Which I don't do.

May 8, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
jetageoflotus

question here...
to everyone that got the CDG bucket. 
what size should i get for the PCL. I never wore fitteds but in snapbacks i take one snap off.
any help would be appreciated 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 8, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
vis

^s/m                 
May 8, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
bsm1017

Thread still works fine, paging is just off. Make shark mod and he'll delete the other thread, fix the paging, and ban worthless fuckbois like fyuur, papouche, and bsm
the fuck you wanna ban me for?? for actually using a thread the way its supposed to and not like a dumb cunt??

Él Duderîno

May 8, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
¥OVnG ÇØSTÅNZå

Guess what guys, my sister thinks that because I am wearing my mini bling towel on my head that it a racial slur for towel head razz but now I cant skate around town with it without feeling like a complete douchbag.sad anyone think that she is out of her mind, or can you see it and think maybe us hype beasts should not take joke pictures with the mini towel anymore.   
May 8, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
jetageoflotus

^s/m                 
thanks man. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 8, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
spast

Posted on eBay last Thursday, PCL tee for $330 thinking "if it sells, I'd be dumb not to sell"

today it sold.......what to do......
May 8, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
howfly

Guess what guys, my sister thinks that because I am wearing my mini bling towel on my head that it a racial slur for towel head  but now I cant skate around town with it without feeling like a complete douchbag. anyone think that she is out of her mind, or can you see it and think maybe us hype beasts should not take joke pictures with the mini towel anymore.   
cool story bro
May 8, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
Anthos

What's haaaaaaatnin? How bout some drop speculation

Libery shirt and cross shorts I'm thinkn

2Ps -

May 8, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
tezzz

Guess what guys, my sister thinks that because I am wearing my mini bling towel on my head that it a racial slur for towel head  but now I cant skate around town with it without feeling like a complete douchbag. anyone think that she is out of her mind, or can you see it and think maybe us hype beasts should not take joke pictures with the mini towel anymore.   
does she have nice tits ?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

May 8, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
asapraq

met up with some herb at the mall today to sell him my rubber logo camp for rape price... dude barely spoke english ... "ill be in my silver pord pocus" i hate all you pinoys 
May 8, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
¥OVnG ÇØSTÅNZå

she's trans so she is actually my brother. 
May 8, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
bsm1017

met up with some herb at the mall today to sell him my rubber logo camp for rape price... dude barely spoke english ... "ill be in my silver pord pocus" i hate all you pinoys 
thatd be funny as shit if he was on here haha

Él Duderîno

May 8, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
tezzz

she's trans so she is actually my brother. 
srry to hear that

May 8, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
partyperson

Laughed at this.
May 8, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
asapraq

thatd be funny as shit if he was on here haha
i wish he woulddd cool cool
May 8, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
EVIL

May 8, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
bsm1017

what the fuck is up with this tattoo all over the forums today??

Él Duderîno

May 8, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
tezzz

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.