Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 3, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
xafriaf

Didn't anyone by the l/s athletic top? People in this thread have been talking about it since the preview came out and after it drops there are somehow zero pictures.
I got black on the webshop cus I didn't feel like waiting in line at SupLa. 
May 3, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
Ye'

Looking to trade PCL Tee for a roses jersey.
Isn't everyone?? LOL
Lol i have fucking black on black but need color in my life looking for the red. Ive already been offered gold jersey 3 times lol.
Red is fucking piff, so happy I didn't sleep on it cool
May 3, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
skerr4

Do any of you know if an Iphone 4s would fit nice in the camera croc bag? looking for something to hold my phone besides my pocket
Yeah it does man, I put mine in there when I go to the gym, if you don't have a camera it's pretty good for carrying small stuff.
bitch u don't go to the gym
You're right, I ain't been for weeks haha
May 3, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
ChicagoLDRS

do you think it's original or fake?

http://imageshack.us/g/594/t2ec16fee9s2ufetbrrzhde.jpg/
Bro, I told you they don't bother making fakes of stuff no one wants.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 3, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
guys i like hummus

http://www.squaregos.com/nikeshoes/

behind the scenes sb shots by my friend
Why is everyone tucking in their T shirts these days?
#trendwatch2013
May 3, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
anthonyxia

Also to all of you that hate on non skaters who are into Supreme, Jebbia never skated, he just enjoyed skating culture and environment. 
non skater fag
but real skaters dont wear supreme...

anthonyxia.com

May 3, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
BigPO

Kinda mad I didn't pick up a 2nd color in that rose jersey. Need another color in my collection besides my white one , Go rate on them is about $200 right?

Glad I did cool

lol, nah but really. Going rate for a White is probably 200-220. Red is 200-270. Black is the 300-400 (why I don't know).

Just check the Bay, it's not about being able to cop one for non-rape. It's finding one lol, which will prolly lead to 2x these prices sooner or later

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

May 3, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Supreme still doesnt wanna own up that they fucked up and shipped me only the mini towel and not my SBs, they said that they triple check everything YET the tracking said 1 pound. They just dont wanna ship me my shoes or refund me. im pissed.
ok this is weird, as I posted this, 10 mins later supreme called me and said that don't worry and they'll get me squared away with a refund and theyll send me some free shit for my troubles. I'm 100% sure theyre reading this forum now
May 3, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
BigPO

Supreme still doesnt wanna own up that they fucked up and shipped me only the mini towel and not my SBs, they said that they triple check everything YET the tracking said 1 pound. They just dont wanna ship me my shoes or refund me. im pissed.
ok this is weird, as I posted this, 10 mins later supreme called me and said that don't worry and they'll get me squared away with a refund and theyll send me some free shit for my troubles. I'm 100% sure theyre reading this forum now

Supreme doesn't send free shit. So kinda iffy b. But in the case that I'm wrong, and they're reading this right now.

Sending Free shit is cool, you know, atleast for the BigPo. Send BigPo free shit.

May 3, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Kinda mad I didn't pick up a 2nd color in that rose jersey. Need another color in my collection besides my white one , Go rate on them is about $200 right?

Glad I did

lol, nah but really. Going rate for a White is probably 200-220. Red is 200-270. Black is the 300-400 (why I don't know).

Just check the Bay, it's not about being able to cop one for non-rape. It's finding one lol, which will prolly lead to 2x these prices sooner or later
Black on black is the best cw.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 3, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
BigPO

Supreme doesn't send free shit. So kinda iffy b. But in the case that I'm wrong, and they're reading this right now.

Sending Free shit is cool, you know, atleast for the BigPo. Send BigPo free shit.
Yea for real interested to see what they send
No shoes and "FUCK YOU PAY ME" sticker lol ahahahahah

Nah, I couldn't resist, but hopefully they hook him up

May 3, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
BigPO

Glad I did

Black on black is the best cw.

Ahhh fam iono, to each his own. I got Red cw and White cw, and fine with my decisions. Still got them in the packages, such a fulfilment. especially when people realize, if not already, that this is hands down piff

May 3, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
christopher.

Glad I did

I got a red, but kind of wishing i got a black instead. The black on black made me stray away from it when it dropped, but it grew on me.
May 3, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Yea for real interested to see what they send
No shoes and "FUCK YOU PAY ME" sticker lol ahahahahah

Nah, I couldn't resist, but hopefully they hook him up
Lol there's no way they send more than some stickers and/or maybe an accessory
well im getting my money back and anything free is welcomed so i wont whine if they even just send a pin lol free is free!
May 3, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
PlaboY

M PCL Tee for a Navy CDG Coach Jacket/Red Hennessy Jersey???
May 3, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
hitthebeeper

so my package says "label" created what does that mean? its been like this for a day usually it gets delivered next day
May 3, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
BigPO

Glad I did

I got a red, but kind of wishing i got a black instead. The black on black made me stray away from it when it dropped, but it grew on me.
Don't bow down to the Black on Black. It's just because it's soooo easy to wear that's why it's looking appealing.

If you pull off Red properly, or any color, besides Tebow. It'll look piff

May 3, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
bsm1017

Yo Supreme send me some free shit too! or put up a store in the midwest so its easier to get shit out here

Él Duderîno

May 3, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
hitthebeeper

so my package says "label" created what does that mean? its been like this for a day usually it gets delivered next day
May 3, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
lalala

it means it's not getting delivered today

x

May 3, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
hitthebeeper

what about by monday im in nyc
May 3, 2013 @ 08:12 PM

well they dont ship sunday so its unlikely itll come in the 2 days you have until monday
May 3, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
Anthos

Glad I did

Don't bow down to the Black on Black. It's just because it's soooo easy to wear that's why it's looking appealing.

If you pull off Red properly, or any color, besides Tebow. It'll look piff
I was considerin gettin the Tea Bow for my Cav 4's...

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

May 3, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
swiftlord

you guys know there isnt fake everything of supreme, you dont have to ask legit check for everything you buy.
there is only certain items that are made fakes.

yeah bruh

May 3, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
hitthebeeper

well they dont ship sunday so its unlikely itll come in the 2 days you have until monday
well the label is created and i got the email saying "ONLINE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED" so does that mean il get it by monday?
May 3, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
frenchsauvage

hey supreme

(fuck it, worth a try)

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 3, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Rednalooz

well the label is created and i got the email saying "ONLINE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED" so does that mean il get it by monday?
holy fuck dude, go to your email, get the tracking number, and look at when it says it will be delivered, if it doesn't say anything UPS hasn't picked it up from them.
May 3, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
cutlass

Well, just opened my sb's box...and they shipped them in a box 2x the size of the shoe box. The lid of the shoebox was open and one of the shoes was sticking out. The box is pretty banged up and the hang tag is broken... Good Shit Sup. Lmao not too bitter though, they're pretty nice shoes.
May 3, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
hitthebeeper

holy fuck dude, go to your email, get the tracking number, and look at when it says it will be delivered, if it doesn't say anything UPS hasn't picked it up from them.
It says that the scheduled delivery was today but obviously its not today, it says something along the lines of "Label has been created, once it reaches our warehouse you will receive updates" etc. im just worried that they might hold onto it for like weeks before its shipped to me? I need the package by monday the latest
May 3, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
royfokker

Well, just opened my sb's box...and they shipped them in a box 2x the size of the shoe box. The lid of the shoebox was open and one of the shoes was sticking out. The box is pretty banged up and the hang tag is broken... Good Shit Sup. Lmao not too bitter though, they're pretty nice shoes.
Yeah my SB box was ripped and very banged up as well.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.