September 9, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
mcgotkicks

if anyones looking to buy a rare piece heres your chance
(not my item just lookin out for the hb members)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-Visvim-Camp-Cap-WTAPS-Neighbourhood-CDG-Palace-Orginal-Fake-/221122141565?pt=UK_Hats&hash=item337be81d7d
September 9, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
mcgotkicks

anyone think it'd be a wise move to bring the champion parka to a tailor/seamstress and get that champion logo removed?

yea man thats what imma do. I did that with my bulldog varsity. Looks 10x better
September 9, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
CHartman1221

Just got an email saying that my Tree Camo and Bevelled have been shipped today. I didn't know that was possible since it's Sunday... oh well, I'll take it.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
至高

anyone think it'd be a wise move to bring the champion parka to a tailor/seamstress and get that champion logo removed?

yea man thats what imma do. I did that with my bulldog varsity. Looks 10x better

nice.. great to hear from experience. don't see why they couldnt do the small champ logo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 9, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
Trespace

Lmao the purple box logo tee isn't dropping only 20 or so made a worker at Supreme London was wearing one.. Friends and family only cool

True, been confirmed that purple box tee is for friends and fam of supreme only.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

any ideas on whats dropping thursday?

holy shit you have a bunch of posts

and no not yet wtf

Items dropping aren't some big secret that's only revealed on thursday.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
mcgotkicks

nice.. great to hear from experience. don't see why they couldnt do the small champ logo

they're not perfect. They like to have loud statements and in this case. It was a bad one.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
SHARKlN

That champion might not look so clean without the logo though, because the parka is nylon and your stitch holes are gonna be more obvious than cotton, wool, etc.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
至高

That champion might not look so clean without the logo though, because the parka is nylon and your stitch holes are gonna be more obvious than cotton, wool, etc.

ruh roh raggy.. might have to rethink the cop then.. lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 9, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
mcgotkicks

yea thats what i was thinking as well. But its up to you if you want to remove it or not. Anyway which color are u guys planning to cop?
blue and green for me. That green one is dope af
September 9, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

ruh roh raggy.. might have to rethink the cop then.. lol

How do you have that many posts and I haven't seen you before?

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 9, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
jrich703

I just got my tracking email ..on a Sunday suprised

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

September 9, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
aldrxn

Won't ship it out till tomorrow though. They just printed the label.
September 9, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
adc323

might catch some for this, but white people invented the word "nigger". no racial bias, just some history for yall

I understand you said "no racial bias", but what is the point then? Just because someone invents something doesn't give them the right to use it (not sure if that's what you meant but I think it should be said), especially when it's a word that was made out of pure hate and ignorance and in a time no less when slavery was the norm. I'm not white or black myself, but if I hear someone who is not black use n***a I find that pretty offensive. Judging as I am from the outside the culture that does use the word, I think they have every right to (and only them). In my eyes, if you are black, you "own" that word. It was used in the worst possible way a word can be, and centuries of suffering from those who created it I think gives those who are black only the right to use it almost as a badge of honor, they made it through all that shit, they survived through it all, and it should be a reminder to those who created it what they did. Thumbs up, thumbs down, I could care less, but I care about what I said.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

September 9, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
steff90

I just got my tracking email ..on a Sunday suprised

you ordered thursday 11am?
September 9, 2012 @ 06:19 PM

Inactive

you are very sensitive..

and its Africans, blacks are the hybrid offsprings of white slave masters who raped african women, who then again produced. Where eventually a hybrids just began breeding, thus black & africans different facial attributes..

but then again whites are just europeans who raped native americans..thats why these white folks, especially white bitches always talking about they are some small fucking percentage of Native American.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 9, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
WalkingCactus

might catch some for this, but white people invented the word "nigger". no racial bias, just some history for yall

I understand you said "no racial bias", but what is the point then? Just because someone invents something doesn't give them the right to use it (not sure if that's what you meant but I think it should be said), especially when it's a word that was made out of pure hate and ignorance and in a time no less when slavery was the norm. I'm not white or black myself, but if I hear someone who is not black use n***a I find that pretty offensive. Judging as I am from the outside the culture that does use the word, I think they have every right to (and only them). In my eyes, if you are black, you "own" that word. It was used in the worst possible way a word can be, and centuries of suffering from those who created it I think gives those who are black only the right to use it almost as a badge of honor, they made it through all that shit, they survived through it all, and it should be a reminder to those who created it what they did. Thumbs up, thumbs down, I could care less, but I care about what I said.

go back to 1957 with this shit.

I'm not the real aquaman

September 9, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
adc323

you are very sensitive..

and its Africans, blacks are the hybrid offsprings of white slave masters who raped african women, who then again produced. Where eventually a hybrids just began breeding, thus black & africans different facial attributes..

but then again whites are just europeans who raped native americans..thats why these white folks, especially white bitches always talking about they are some small fucking percentage of native america, usually choosing Cherokee.

I've said all I have to say on the matter, I stand by it.

September 9, 2012 @ 06:24 PM

Inactive

not you, the user using extreme and excessive use of emotional profanity towards you on a subject he knows nothing about or has anything to do with. don't go out of your way trying to kick knowledge to half of these fools, because you're just going to get some immature, shallow reply, usually filled with childish insults and name-calling.

September 9, 2012 @ 06:28 PM

Inactive

lmfao @ "study something useful", muthafucka YOU need to learn something useful,

September 9, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
adc323

not you, the user using extreme and excessive use of emotional profanity towards you on a subject he knows nothing about or has anything to do with. don't go out of your way trying to kick knowledge to half of these fools, because you're just going to get some immature, shallow reply, usually filled with childish insults and name-calling.

I appreciate that. Now on to Supreme haha. To the guy who said he took his Bulldog Varsity jacket to a taylor, did it look at all like there was anything removed?

September 9, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
brononymous

You could probably find a parka that's mad similar without the logo from somewhere else, if you take off the logo, there might be visible stitch holes. Might save you some time and money.
September 9, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
chillz305

Lmao the purple box logo tee isn't dropping only 20 or so made a worker at Supreme London was wearing one.. Friends and family only cool

#truth
September 9, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Who else is fucking stoked for the split hoodie?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 9, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
alfie17

suspended

Quit writing paragraphs to boys online.. Were all here for one thing and one thing only and that's Supreme cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 9, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
lordlukey

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg

rage faces
confirmed for middle schooler

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
the fuck did i just read
September 9, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
brononymous

rage faces

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

you want a cookie for being apart of a pointless war?

my face when people are this autistic
September 9, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
jackxbards

rage faces

the fuck did i just read

thread over, fags
September 9, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
aldrxn

copypasta
September 9, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
sellme

who else coppin that cars shit? all 3 colorways so clean i cant even decide

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.