Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 20, 2009 @ 08:39 AM
jizzla

where was jay-z the whole time,i thought they were boys,and lil cease is like 12,felt bad for him and worse for the rest of junior mafia
January 20, 2009 @ 03:21 PM
Domo

So,
I just saw this film last night. I thought it was OK. Some points in the movie were off about his life. But it was enjoyable.
January 20, 2009 @ 04:31 PM
southwest55

How were some of the point off about his life when two of the people that knew him best produced it?
January 20, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
Domo

the movie should be renamed to "Combs" - The story of puff daddy.
January 21, 2009 @ 11:12 PM
bmorekicks

where was jay-z the whole time,i thought they were boys,and lil cease is like 12,felt bad for him and worse for the rest of junior mafia

-In real life, Cease was like 15 at the time so it wasn't that far off

-You can't fit everything and everyone into a 2 hour movie. The main person that I'm shocked wasn't in it is Charli Baltimore. She was around him more than faith and Kim.
January 21, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
Citizen-16657

I dont mean to ruin the movie but I heard he gets shot in the end......poor GoudanH
January 22, 2009 @ 08:11 AM
jizzla

-In real life, Cease was like 15 at the time so it wasn't that far off

-You can't fit everything and everyone into a 2 hour movie. The main person that I'm shocked wasn't in it is Charli Baltimore. She was around him more than faith and Kim.

what about the lox
January 22, 2009 @ 08:24 AM
Domo

I heard Lil Kim was upset about how she was portrayed in the movie.
January 22, 2009 @ 08:53 AM
jizzla

i would be too,made her seem like a dick hungry tramp
January 22, 2009 @ 10:26 AM

Inactive

I heard Lil Kim was upset about how she was portrayed in the movie.

she wanted an azn girl to play her in the movie.....
and your combs comment isnt grounded in anything....razz
January 22, 2009 @ 11:11 AM

Inactive

Being that most of us know the Biggie story and music so well its natural to say they didnt show this or thatin the film, or they didnt show this person or tyhey didnt have this right. But, you have to understand that its still a film and not necisarily a 100% acurate acciount of what happend day to day. Most biopics are like this, and the people close to the person being protrayed usually have issues with a scene or a character or two. So, it's natural. Thats why i think people need to ease up on the inaccuricies a little. They basically got the strory line correct and they imbelished a bit, cause thats what films do.

Truthfully, if they just wanted to make this a complete Biggie white wash story they wouldve taken out Bigs violent temper, his disrespectfullness towards women and certain selfish tendencies. They left that in and showed that he was a complex, flawed human being and the film was better for it.

The movie isnt perfect. Some of the casting is off, or rather I didntthink some of the actors did that great of a job mimicking the people they where playing. At points the story seems choppy and rushed. But, it was better then expectations that I had, cause i thoughtit would be shitty. It was entertaining and enjoyable and Gravy did his damn thing.

I give it a solid B-.
January 22, 2009 @ 11:12 AM
LABELS

That movie was terrible!! It made the west coast look really bad and it was more of a Puffy Daddy biopic. If you watch the pic and know the story Puffy is the reason Biggie is dead and the east/west beef even came about. He ordered Biggie not to see his so-called friend Tupac in the hospital even after the studio shooting, and talked biggie into attending a b.s party after the soul train awards even when he was receiving death threats and was blamed for Pac's death. After watching the movie I have little respect for Puff....and the actors were terrible!!
January 22, 2009 @ 11:41 AM
Jae-R

notorious
i seen it, it was great going to see it again.
January 22, 2009 @ 12:40 PM
Domo

That movie was terrible!! It made the west coast look really bad and it was more of a Puffy Daddy biopic. If you watch the pic and know the story Puffy is the reason Biggie is dead and the east/west beef even came about. He ordered Biggie not to see his so-called friend Tupac in the hospital even after the studio shooting, and talked biggie into attending a b.s party after the soul train awards even when he was receiving death threats and was blamed for Pac's death. After watching the movie I have little respect for Puff....and the actors were terrible!!

Agreed.
January 22, 2009 @ 02:29 PM
TL

i would be too,made her seem like a dick hungry tramp

yeah seriously
January 22, 2009 @ 09:11 PM
droalex

I'll go see this during the weekend. Hopefully I won't regret it.
January 22, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
w)entandrew

i liked it, but could have chose a better actor to play tupac. that dude just had a crackhead feel to him IMO

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

January 22, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
LeRollingStone

I'm not going to go see this sham of a movie, about one of the greatest artists to ever live.

They're not gonna show what really went down!

and LOL @ the lame who made tupac's character into a shiny homothug, talkshow host type man.

>sad

matter o' fact, I'll probably get the bootleg.
January 23, 2009 @ 08:42 AM
Domo

that was puff daddy
January 23, 2009 @ 01:41 PM
FearItSelf

This was the most predictable movie since passion of the christ. Saw that shit coming a mile away. God damn
January 23, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
bmorekicks

This was the most predictable movie since passion of the christ. Saw that shit coming a mile away. God damn

It was a bio... what did you expect, Biggie to dodge the bullets like The Matrix?
January 23, 2009 @ 07:14 PM
Domo

Are you serious?
January 23, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
Sev

wait, did both of you actually just miss that sarcasm? are you half retarded or something?
January 24, 2009 @ 01:12 AM
&bullshit

totally inaccurate
save yourself the money and just watch this instead.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehv5MXjPzlA&fmt=18

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

January 24, 2009 @ 02:08 AM
e_money

^
BIG > 2pac
January 24, 2009 @ 08:40 AM
jizzla

I'm not going to go see this sham of a movie, about one of the greatest artists to ever live.

They're not gonna show what really went down!

and LOL @ the lame who made tupac's character into a shiny homothug, talkshow host type man.

>sad

matter o' fact, I'll probably get the bootleg.

he kinda was a shiny homothug if you truly look at his life
January 24, 2009 @ 08:44 AM
jizzla

you had to watch the movie before you decided that lmao
January 24, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
ktrulez

totally inaccurate
save yourself the money and just watch this instead.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehv5MXjPzlA&fmt=18

haha, YES!
January 24, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
jay3091

I don't know why ya'll complaining that the movie sucked, we all know the story. And you act like they was going into detail with the casting of Pac, it wasn't about Pac. (I can only imagine what ya'll will say when Pac's movie comes out)

I like how they did the scene where Pac was shot in the record label building, because it gave you a inside picture of how it happened.

I thought Naturi did a good job playin' Kim (She looked hella good!)
The girl who played Faith was good too.
(Where was Charliconfused

In general I just felt the movie didn't go deep inside the story enough. (even though the movie was 2 hours) It did before he blew up, but not when he got big.
January 24, 2009 @ 11:42 PM
TL

BIG > 2pac

yeh

Please login first to reply.