Breaking Bad

Aug 26, 2013 @ 19:42
i'm still waiting for the act that walt is supposed to carry out that vince gilligan deems unforgivable
link to interview of this?
can't find the interview, but if you search vince gilligan walt unforgivable, a bunch of people mention it in their articles

"Creator Vince Gilligan has said “Walter is going to do something unforgivable this season” to the point that you can no longer side with him."

•••

Aug 26, 2013 @ 20:43
link to interview of this?
can't find the interview, but if you search vince gilligan walt unforgivable, a bunch of people mention it in their articles

"Creator Vince Gilligan has said “Walter is going to do something unforgivable this season” to the point that you can no longer side with him."
i think that was referring to last season with his murder of Mike. 

pink like hamilton

Aug 26, 2013 @ 20:57
Glad my nigga jesse aint gone die like a bitch now. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:11
The house clearly doesn't burn down, cause Walt returned to it in the first episode of this season. If Walt Jr. is home, I think he'll catch Jesse, and Jesse will take off. In the preview for next week's episode you hear Walt Jr. say something like "no more lies".
bruh, when Walt went back, the house was all burned up . . Jessie definitely set fire to that bitch
it was never burnt up. it was just simply abandoned and probably trashed.
jaded
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:13
The house clearly doesn't burn down, cause Walt returned to it in the first episode of this season. If Walt Jr. is home, I think he'll catch Jesse, and Jesse will take off. In the preview for next week's episode you hear Walt Jr. say something like "no more lies".
bruh, when Walt went back, the house was all burned up . . Jessie definitely set fire to that bitch
I think you need to watch the first episode of this season again, bruh.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:21

Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:55
Dem feels when he hugged Jesse. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:37

Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:41

why the fuck u gotta do that man..? its a little infant child cmon

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Aug 26, 2013 @ 22:59
I feel like todd will be the one to kill jesse. they definitely don't see eye to eye, and there's some history there. todd kept the tarantula after he killed drew sharp and there was a tarantula in the scene when jesse was with saul in the desert, so maybe.
Aug 26, 2013 @ 23:16

A nod to game of thrones? Ice and Fire.
Aug 26, 2013 @ 23:48
touche, bruh.
Aug 27, 2013 @ 00:00
fuck i love this show, the final episodes are going to be best viewing ive had in a long time, walts confession was smokeyface

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

jaded
Aug 27, 2013 @ 00:10
touche, bruh.
all good, bruh

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 27, 2013 @ 00:21
I feel like todd will be the one to kill jesse. they definitely don't see eye to eye, and there's some history there. todd kept the tarantula after he killed drew sharp and there was a tarantula in the scene when jesse was with saul in the desert, so maybe.
Agreed. Do you think the finale will be Walt vs. Todd?
Aug 27, 2013 @ 02:13

something actually leads me to believe the unforgivable act walt will commit as vince gilligan said, will include holly...

•••

Aug 27, 2013 @ 03:38
Aug 27, 2013 @ 13:17

shut up nigga its a tv show. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Aug 27, 2013 @ 20:13
Aug 27, 2013 @ 20:18
lmao came to link that powerball, so dead
Aug 27, 2013 @ 23:00

i think that was referring to last season with his murder of Mike. 
no.  it was the poisoning of the child.  edit:  brock.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 28, 2013 @ 17:35
"Mr. White is the devil" Some shit is about to go down. 

8( x x )8

Aug 28, 2013 @ 18:38

A nod to game of thrones? Ice and Fire.
More like Walt is a cold killer and Jesse is unpredictable like fire. I think it's just to symbol of the contrast between the two characters.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 29, 2013 @ 21:50

•••

Aug 29, 2013 @ 22:42
I fully believe Jesse is going to Belize next episode. I think thats the unforgivable act we can't side with him anymore after
Aug 29, 2013 @ 23:07
i doubt they will kill him off with 4 episodes left to go

•••

Aug 30, 2013 @ 00:26
With the ricin still in the game, Jesse doesn't know he's playing with fire
Aug 30, 2013 @ 01:01
I think Jesse knows that he's playing with fire.
Aug 30, 2013 @ 03:15
Maybe something with Jesse and Walter Jr.

8( x x )8

Aug 30, 2013 @ 16:17
dont know if already posted

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Please login first to reply.