Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 26, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
chief

i'm still waiting for the act that walt is supposed to carry out that vince gilligan deems unforgivable

•••

August 26, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
jaded

i bet Walt Jr gonna be in the house while Jesse burning it down but at the same time i hope that shit doesn't happen because then Walt gonna have to come for Jesse's neck.
The house clearly doesn't burn down, cause Walt returned to it in the first episode of this season. If Walt Jr. is home, I think he'll catch Jesse, and Jesse will take off. In the preview for next week's episode you hear Walt Jr. say something like "no more lies".

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 26, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
Rekuso

i'm still waiting for the act that walt is supposed to carry out that vince gilligan deems unforgivable
link to interview of this?

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

August 26, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
*ER!C

i bet Walt Jr gonna be in the house while Jesse burning it down but at the same time i hope that shit doesn't happen because then Walt gonna have to come for Jesse's neck.
The house clearly doesn't burn down, cause Walt returned to it in the first episode of this season. If Walt Jr. is home, I think he'll catch Jesse, and Jesse will take off. In the preview for next week's episode you hear Walt Jr. say something like "no more lies".
bruh, when Walt went back, the house was all burned up . . Jessie definitely set fire to that bitch
August 26, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
chief

can't find the interview, but if you search vince gilligan walt unforgivable, a bunch of people mention it in their articles

"Creator Vince Gilligan has said “Walter is going to do something unforgivable this season” to the point that you can no longer side with him."

•••

August 26, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
playboyxxx

can't find the interview, but if you search vince gilligan walt unforgivable, a bunch of people mention it in their articles

"Creator Vince Gilligan has said “Walter is going to do something unforgivable this season” to the point that you can no longer side with him."
i think that was referring to last season with his murder of Mike. 

pink like hamilton

August 26, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
Moises Arias

Glad my nigga jesse aint gone die like a bitch now. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 26, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
Knxwledge

bruh, when Walt went back, the house was all burned up . . Jessie definitely set fire to that bitch
it was never burnt up. it was just simply abandoned and probably trashed.
August 26, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
jaded

I think you need to watch the first episode of this season again, bruh.

August 26, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
Drigguh

August 26, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
JStorm803

Dem feels when he hugged Jesse. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 26, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
Bet

August 26, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
NapoleonComplex

why the fuck u gotta do that man..? its a little infant child cmon

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 26, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
art vandelay

I feel like todd will be the one to kill jesse. they definitely don't see eye to eye, and there's some history there. todd kept the tarantula after he killed drew sharp and there was a tarantula in the scene when jesse was with saul in the desert, so maybe.
August 26, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
Bet

A nod to game of thrones? Ice and Fire.
August 26, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
*ER!C

touche, bruh.
August 27, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
lovedmndlife

fuck i love this show, the final episodes are going to be best viewing ive had in a long time, walts confession was cool

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 27, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
jaded

touche, bruh.
all good, bruh

August 27, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
ManyHenny

I feel like todd will be the one to kill jesse. they definitely don't see eye to eye, and there's some history there. todd kept the tarantula after he killed drew sharp and there was a tarantula in the scene when jesse was with saul in the desert, so maybe.
Agreed. Do you think the finale will be Walt vs. Todd?
August 27, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
chief

something actually leads me to believe the unforgivable act walt will commit as vince gilligan said, will include holly...

•••

August 27, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
Bet

August 27, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
Moises Arias

shut up nigga its a tv show. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 27, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
powerball

August 27, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
Pantic

lmao came to link that powerball, so dead
August 27, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
paulywalnuts

i think that was referring to last season with his murder of Mike. 
no.  it was the poisoning of the child.  edit:  brock.  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

August 28, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
acompanion

"Mr. White is the devil" Some shit is about to go down. 

8( x x )8

August 28, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
Tony Montana

A nod to game of thrones? Ice and Fire.
More like Walt is a cold killer and Jesse is unpredictable like fire. I think it's just to symbol of the contrast between the two characters.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 29, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
chief

•••

August 29, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Pantic

I fully believe Jesse is going to Belize next episode. I think thats the unforgivable act we can't side with him anymore after
August 29, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
chief

i doubt they will kill him off with 4 episodes left to go

•••

Please login first to reply.