September 9, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
octose

How do you guys deal with this? Any remedies for it or ways to clean the indigo off?

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 9, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
nightwalker

I usually wear my jeans with some black shoes or beater shoes until it stops bleeding then I can wear some other stuff.
September 9, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
mrh

How do you guys deal with this? Any remedies for it or ways to clean the indigo off?
depending on the shoes material, try a mr clean magic eraser.  works pretty well on leather but doesnt always get it all off.  
September 9, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Stellar

To prevent bleeding next time, you can tape the edge of your denim or spray water repellent where your denim meets the shoe. Both worked for me.

senior citizen

September 15, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
netsky.

(usually you're suppose to wash the jeans before you even wear them... so yah) wash your jeans in cold water and vinegar. if you want to keep the shape, handwash them NEVAH EVAH put them in the dryer and hang them. keep doing it 3 timesand maybe even leave them in the cold water and vinegar over night.
September 16, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
octose

To prevent bleeding next time, you can tape the edge of your denim or spray water repellent where your denim meets the shoe. Both worked for me.
what type of water repellent do you use? 

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 17, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
mistahdabolina

jason markk it
September 28, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
wowdameluns

Use any type of eraser on the kicks. Always works for me.

halfamilforbailcuzimafrican

October 30, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
aceuhhspades

Indigo probably isn't going to come off.  My only advice is to wear the denim for 1-2 weeks every and all day, just to break them in a bit...the denim bleeding doesn't go on that long if worn often.

Hope this helps..
November 15, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
87STICKUPKID

Indigo is a dye so if it bleeds onto your kicks there is little chance you're gonna be able to clean it up especially if it's a porous material like suede...if it's on hard leather try jason mark or even some regular rubbing alcohol (be careful with painted midsole areas with the alcohol)  

...the best preventative thing you can do is use some clear scotch tape or masking tape and tape the underside of your cuff.  If you don't rock a cuff it is a lil harder because the exterior of indigo denim holds much more dye then the slub.

Please login first to reply.