June 1, 2007 @ 05:10 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

My white on white dunks got a Futura makeover while he was here for the Sneaker Pimps Manila...

Futura X Takeover box

I know these are not full customs per say. Just stoked about the kicks getting signed by a living legend artist who i had the opportunity to hang with for a couple of days. My apologies if this was the wrong forum to post this...

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
June 1, 2007 @ 01:33 PM
Theseventhletter

no probelm buddy they were customized and thats cool that you got to meet him
June 1, 2007 @ 02:12 PM
Protomatrixed

yeah that is pretty tight that you did get to meet him but i wished he would actually full out customed your shoes other than just putting polka dots on the swoosh but still big ups for meetin him and gettin his autograph
June 1, 2007 @ 02:14 PM
inshallah

excuse my ignorance.. but who the hell he is? he looks like homeless ;-)
June 1, 2007 @ 04:49 PM
Japan4

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

futura

thats dope....even tho they don't look mighty special....its futura tho so...yeah.

rilly doe?

June 1, 2007 @ 06:39 PM
Theseventhletter

excuse my ignorance.. but who the hell he is? he looks like homeless ;-)

he was hitting up walls before you were a sperm lol its Futura 2000 NY neo graffiti pioneer
June 2, 2007 @ 04:03 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

yeah that is pretty tight that you did get to meet him but i wished he would actually full out customed your shoes other than just putting polka dots on the swoosh but still big ups for meetin him and gettin his autograph

I feel you bro...it would have been fresh if he actually got down with it...but i can't complain cuz most of our time spent was gettin' lifted anyways. cool

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
June 2, 2007 @ 08:10 PM
goatfacekillah

no hate, but for a grafitti artists, i woulda expected more then polkadots w/ a magic marker
June 3, 2007 @ 02:43 AM
acsianray

lol its dope as hell that you got to meet Futura but sometimes i wonder if the man just does crap to see if he can get away with it lol

Please login first to reply.