Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 10, 2011 @ 03:13 PM
saphuso

Just recently started to print some of my pix, and looking for some nice frames for them. I notice these frames from the M+B: Americana @ Colette Recap post. Anyone know what this type of frame is called and/or where I can get them? Aaron Brothers is the first place I can think of. Or are they custom frames?

cdn.hypebeast.com/image/2011/06/mb-american-at-colette-recap-4.jpg

Thanks in advance!
June 10, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
laxlife1234

Sorry, I don't mean to thread shit, but for photographs how do you make it so there is only a 2 side border (top and bottom only). I guess this is kind of under frames? So I thought I may as well ask it. Again, sorry for thread shitting, I just really want to know the answer.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

June 10, 2011 @ 05:22 PM
Rema

I would try Ikea, they got some dope frames I noticed
last time I was there.

R

June 10, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
Rema

saphuso I would try Ikea, they got some dope frames, I noticed last time I was there.

June 11, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
saphuso

thanks, Rema. Will check out Ikea later.
June 11, 2011 @ 10:57 AM
SupraRZ

Sorry, I don't mean to thread shit, but for photographs how do you make it so there is only a 2 side border (top and bottom only). I guess this is kind of under frames? So I thought I may as well ask it. Again, sorry for thread shitting, I just really want to know the answer.

Photoshop. New layer, paint in the borders lul.

@OP, definitely ikea. A ton of frames to choose from.
Even have lighting attachments for frames if you want to make your picture stand out even more.

Please login first to reply.