hype cog

Off-Topic Chat

Oct 20, 2013 @ 22:11
Thats the worst thing about shrooms, you're never guaranteed a trip smh
Oct 20, 2013 @ 22:46
Jhene Aiko>>>

That voice and face. Only female I can listen to. 
I really wish Nothing Was The Same had her vocals only. 
Oct 21, 2013 @ 02:41
@eflow had you taken them recently? Your body builds up a natrual defence, which can last up to a week or even longer depending on the shrooms and your personally well being. It's a good thing though, means you don't binge on it like acid.

.wa do dem.

Oct 21, 2013 @ 02:56
I want to get into bike riding so bad! Are Harrows good? Any tips for a beginner biker? I reAlly want it get into it. Any tips will be gratefully. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Oct 21, 2013 @ 11:20
Man, so many people use acronyms all the goddamn time, it's starting to become annoying. I get using it from time to time but some people nowadays, all they talk is in acronym. And now I see people using "very" with a "v" now. fuck is wrong with this generation?
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:42
stfu      

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Oct 21, 2013 @ 19:05
Man I used to be a goon now I'm a pretty bitch

Go.

Oct 21, 2013 @ 19:16
Im in a family with a dude from my french class in France right now. Shit is mad awkward by the dinner table, they asking me questions and i be like "oui" and smiling all the time. 

Oct 21, 2013 @ 21:03
any reason i cant start a new thread in the FS section? says access denied but ive only created one thread today in the other goods section...TIA

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Oct 21, 2013 @ 22:03
I want to get into bike riding so bad! Are Harrows good? Any tips for a beginner biker? I reAlly want it get into it. Any tips will be gratefully. 
are you talking about BMX
if so, say no to haro
Oct 21, 2013 @ 23:17
wtf USPS is trash man. They had me on hold for TWO AND A HALF HOURS. I just got tired of waiting... wtf.

I had a package being delivered to me, and it was supposed to be here in OHIO sunday, yesterday, and all day yesterday and this morning it said it was in "processed in balimore, maryland"
and now my tracking page is saying "NOT FOUND"

WTF. I am pissed. I'm trying to find a way to contact them . the shity computer doesn't help, and nobody picks up their phone. I called a USPS in maryland they don't pick up either.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Oct 21, 2013 @ 23:24
$350!!!! THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS WORTH OF GEAR GONE!

wing + horns denim out the door... my footscapes.... out the door

Oct 22, 2013 @ 00:18
Jhene Aiko>>>

That voice and face. Only female I can listen to. 
Check this out fam.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 01:29
are you talking about BMX
if so, say no to haro
No just like for cruising through the city and stuff like that. Nothing like a speed bike. 
I just want to get a good quality bike without you know looking like a poser you know? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Oct 22, 2013 @ 13:04
if you really want to get into it,then get into it 

you have the internet 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:47
if you really want to get into it,then get into it 

you have the internet 
Why when I can ask here and get down votes? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:07
I'm moving to San Jose next week. I don't know what imma do fam. Starting at a new school in the middle of the year.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:53
Guy I know from ages ago appeared on TV today, what an achievement, was singing alongside legends man
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:10
i wonder who the two salty people are who thumb me down every post

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:23
this kid from my school killed (stabbed to death) this woman on a running trail in my town. 
shit's crazy b/c I  sometimes run on that shit. super spooked now.

I remember this dude too, had him at my lunch last year. crazy

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm moving to San Jose next week. I don't know what imma do fam. Starting at a new school in the middle of the year.
you in hs?

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
ayyyye 408 stand up smokeyface what school you going to b?
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:55
i wonder who the two salty people are who thumb me down every post
Upvote

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Oct 23, 2013 @ 06:15
Guy I know from ages ago appeared on TV today, what an achievement, was singing alongside legends man
I remember the first time seeing one of my buddies on TV for college baseball. He was starting for ASU and I was back at my house drinking with the bro's, then we remember he was gonna be on TV, flip to the game, literally he's next at bat, we all lost our shit when he hit a single lmao, it was awesome though.
Oct 23, 2013 @ 07:18
dropped out of cc #newrules 
Oct 23, 2013 @ 18:13
watched Pulp Fiction for the first time ever yesterday and damn! the films so good man, Samuel L Jackson stole the show man!
John Trovalta has always been a good actor in my opinion, dont know if any of you has seen Face Off but man i love that film even though its kindof corny

Oh and Butches Girlfriend was so fucking hot man! my type of girl!

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Oct 23, 2013 @ 18:18
tracy do you like black movies
Oct 23, 2013 @ 18:59
tracy do you like black movies
Malcom X, is one of my favorite films of all time! Infact tbh it could even be the best film ive ever seen
New Jack City is another one of my favorites and Inside Man

But tbh we need more black directors and not just to direct hood films but to direct superhero, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Dramas that are artistic 

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Oct 23, 2013 @ 22:10
Tracy have you watched King of New York? Since you always post the gif from it, that's a dope film
Oct 23, 2013 @ 23:25
watched Pulp Fiction for the first time ever yesterday and damn! the films so good man, Samuel L Jackson stole the show man!
John Trovalta has always been a good actor in my opinion, dont know if any of you has seen Face Off but man i love that film even though its kindof corny

Oh and Butches Girlfriend was so fucking hot man! my type of girl!

- Tracy Jackson
Definitely in my top 5 movies of all time. I like Tarantino I hope to see all of his films. 
I still need to see kill bill. 
Also you should watch reservoir dogs! It was so good! 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0