hype cog

Have any of you ever dated a bisexual chick?

May 21, 2013 @ 18:33
So, since leaving my last bitch, i started talking to this bisexual chick. She has dated both men and women before but I'm not sure how to feel about the whole "lifestyle." Shes def into me, and can't wait to go out and stay over this weekend, but I've never dated a bi chick and need some advice. Hbeezy have any of you been in this same situation if so how do you go about handling it
May 21, 2013 @ 18:38
So, since leaving my last bitch, i started talking to this bisexual chick. She has dated both men and women before but I'm not sure how to feel about the whole "lifestyle." Shes def into me, and can't wait to go out and stay over this weekend, but I've never dated a bi chick and need some advice. Hbeezy have any of you been in this same situation if so how do you go about handling it
Your gunna need to be good at fucking her

im into a bi chick she wants my dick to.
son, my pipe game proper. I just don't know what to expect so to speak
May 21, 2013 @ 18:40
Just be you. If she likes it then you're good if not fuck that bitch. 
May 21, 2013 @ 18:41
This nigga tryna lowkey brag
Im not bragging about shit, I just never fucked with a bisexual chick before, well a real one that is.

And yeah shes kinda darker/scene
May 21, 2013 @ 18:44
theres been talks that she hates pyrex
i dont wear pyrex with her, strictly HBA
May 21, 2013 @ 18:49
gotta fuck her right to keep her interested in you. i never wifed a bi chick up seems like a waste of time but i have messed with this one bi chick while she still had her girlfriend.
May 21, 2013 @ 18:50
gotta fuck her right to keep her interested in you. i never wifed a bi chick up seems like a waste of time but i have messed with this one bi chick while she still had her girlfriend.
thats all I keep hearing is you just gotta pipe right and your gold. I hope thats all I gotta do, ill be set smokeyface

Inactive User

May 21, 2013 @ 18:50
these costume hoes smh
May 21, 2013 @ 18:54
Im not bragging about shit, I just never fucked with a bisexual chick before, well a real one that is.

And yeah shes kinda darker/scene
"This bi chick wants my dick guys, what do?"

Definitely not a brag

Here's what'll happen:

You get to fuck her and have threesomes and assuming you're not an insecure, needy and possesive little fuck boy, you're gonna like it
she told me she isn't into threesomes.... only one of one type shit. But im not needy, possessive or any of that bullshit

Inactive User

May 21, 2013 @ 19:08
"What a strange power there is in clothing."

- Issac B. Singer
May 21, 2013 @ 19:17
Yea bruh , never dated just hooked up , they are good fuck buddies . . don't know about wifin' em, but if you're gonna date her though , you better let her be free as can be . . It's easy for them to leave so don't start simpin over her .

Good Vibes .

May 21, 2013 @ 19:30
I dated a girl that dated a nigga then a girl after. They are the best at sex tbh

Let me see those downvotes

May 21, 2013 @ 19:32
I dated a girl that dated a nigga then a girl after. They are the best at sex tbh
so what im understanding is

A. she will be a freak in bed and knows how to fuck 
B. Should not trust
May 21, 2013 @ 19:44
I ate a sandwich once. 
May 21, 2013 @ 19:49
so what im understanding is

A. she will be a freak in bed and knows how to fuck 
B. Should not trust
idk bout the trust thing. You should always be on your toes with any female regardless of if she dates girls & guys or not

Let me see those downvotes

May 21, 2013 @ 19:50
I ate a dick once. 
Oh snap, I might join you after I wipe my dads semen off my putrid fucking face
bit disturbing but fair enough

Inactive User

May 21, 2013 @ 19:51
DEAD         
May 21, 2013 @ 20:39
pics though
May 21, 2013 @ 20:46
Bisexual chicks seem harder to fully pleasure. Eat that shit harder than a XXXXXXL Icecream cone.
smokeyface smokeyface
May 21, 2013 @ 20:50
Im not about to post pics shes def out there online and is an artist. Not about to body myself son

Inactive User

May 21, 2013 @ 20:53
if i had a gf I would show her off too

but i don't

but i do have my noodles

i'm gonna eat those now
May 21, 2013 @ 20:57
Wear more pyrex obviously

:0

May 21, 2013 @ 20:58
she ain't my gf yet though, thats why i made this thread. I didn't want to catch feelings for a bi chick if people had bad experiences/ talked me outta of it
May 21, 2013 @ 21:00
thread is useless without pics

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

May 21, 2013 @ 21:01
Have her join Hypebeast. If she last a week then go in with her. If not then it was never meant to be.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

May 21, 2013 @ 21:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
Wear more pyrex obviously
I can't wear anymore pyrex than I do, and shes about to get tossed the white pair in small I have instead of flipping em
May 21, 2013 @ 21:20
wait those are all dudes right
May 21, 2013 @ 21:36
She gots a bigger dick than you huh?
She's about to make you Bi also.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 21, 2013 @ 21:37
wait those are all dudes right
looks like it. lol

shes an artist alright.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 21, 2013 @ 21:43
I have b and after she was in a video with Max b doing some wild shit.....i'm not going to post the video but it's out there.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0