hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Nov 05, 2012 @ 02:55
1 Small Grey & 1 Large Black Giants Split Pullover Restocked on Webstore.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Nov 05, 2012 @ 03:06
^^blinkyeyes

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Nov 05, 2012 @ 03:06
from the sample sale im assuming? ^^
Nov 05, 2012 @ 03:48
did u just sharpie that joint?

Nov 05, 2012 @ 03:49

holy shit, wait, it is just sharpied isnt it?
Nov 05, 2012 @ 03:58
To anybody who copped a $300 or $500 dollar box... Please post an item list and pics. Trying to make the decision on which one I should go with. Greatly appreciated.
Nov 05, 2012 @ 04:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
Ordered a hoodie on Oct. 15th
Never got tracking
called...... no answer
waited
called, said would ship tomorrow n send email with tracking
waited
waited
no tracking
called no answer
Black Box project comes out
emails r sent to almost all who order some what immediately
No Tracking, No Answer on the phone
originally intended to cop a 300 black box
No chance...

YO BRO I HEARD YOU ALREADY SPOKE TO REEZY AND HE TOOK CARE OF YOU AND NOW YOU WANT TO SHIT ON US. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?
THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE STILL BAD MOUTHING US ON THE FORUMS AND WE TAKE CARE OF THEM WITH SERVICE.

WE TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ON POINT 110% OF THE TIME.

I don't really know what to say other than after I talked to reezy the first time(which was after a week or two of waiting for a confirmation email)I was told it was gunnna b shipped out the next day n I would get a email saying so one week later after no emails n a buch of calls to the online number I got ahold of reezy again, he actually remembered me which is awesome, he said he was looking at my package right now and once again would ship it out the next day and email me, 4days later no emails nothing I'm just like what? I defiently paid for it 19 days ago...
I also know how u feel about complainers "you don't like it fuck you bail" but I really like BS and the products I just wish the shipping n such was more reliable

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Nov 05, 2012 @ 04:00
got my OG Funeral in the mail today, fits so much better than the 420 hat.
Nov 05, 2012 @ 05:05
just copped a $150 box, how long did it take to get your guys sizing email? Also mega told me i could ask for the logotype beanie on instagram, he said yes please ask for it, is there a section in the email back i can ask for it? That thing is hot
Nov 05, 2012 @ 05:07
So stoked for this one, my first Black box, thanks mega for the inspiration and realty
Nov 05, 2012 @ 06:44
from the sample sale im assuming? ^^

lmao.

Nov 05, 2012 @ 07:21
yea that's def just a customized FUNERAL. Still dope though, nicely done.
Nov 05, 2012 @ 08:16
YO BRO I HEARD YOU ALREADY SPOKE TO REEZY AND HE TOOK CARE OF YOU AND NOW YOU WANT TO SHIT ON US. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?
THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE STILL BAD MOUTHING US ON THE FORUMS AND WE TAKE CARE OF THEM WITH SERVICE.

WE TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ON POINT 110% OF THE TIME.

I don't really know what to say other than after I talked to reezy the first time(which was after a week or two of waiting for a confirmation email)I was told it was gunnna b shipped out the next day n I would get a email saying so one week later after no emails n a buch of calls to the online number I got ahold of reezy again, he actually remembered me which is awesome, he said he was looking at my package right now and once again would ship it out the next day and email me, 4days later no emails nothing I'm just like what? I defiently paid for it 19 days ago...
I also know how u feel about complainers "you don't like it fuck you bail" but I really like BS and the products I just wish the shipping n such was more reliable

I totally understand. I wouldn't want anyone to bail. We are doing our best to help everyone. We are getting better.

We appreciate your business and have seen you in the forums but know we are here to help that why we answer our customers.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 05, 2012 @ 08:18
@meg@gem shippin the world champs tees soon?

Nov 05, 2012 @ 08:19

We have a few new color ways for next year.

Just a few. Nothing we will whore out.

But I think you guys will enjoy them.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 05, 2012 @ 08:27
mega you might as well tell us what colors! since you're ditching the forum life next year hahahablushing
Nov 05, 2012 @ 09:49
mega you might as well tell us what colors! since you're ditching the forum life next year hahahablushing

Ill be posting all releases still.

Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:06
What's up with all the removed comments?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:07
Lot of comments removed people! Back to the clothing! Haha
Nov 05, 2012 @ 21:28
Jay-Z wearing Black Scale next to Obama
Nov 05, 2012 @ 22:54
Medium grey grand slam ssvr zip up restocked
Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:46
@BlackScale: Thank You Jay Z for rocking with us for President Obama's campaign in Ohio http://t.co/15yThEfZ

Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:48

The way it's supposed to be

Nov 06, 2012 @ 00:19

The way it's supposed to be

hey Mega i know you've heard this a lot, but when will we get our email for sizing, i havent really found an answer
Nov 06, 2012 @ 00:47
great to see jay rocking with BS. good look for the brand
Nov 06, 2012 @ 01:20

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Nov 06, 2012 @ 01:58
did anyone else get confirmation for their boxes? just got mine

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Nov 06, 2012 @ 02:09
anyone get tracking # for their box yet?
Nov 06, 2012 @ 02:12
got my tracking
Nov 06, 2012 @ 02:16
i mean yea i just got tracking live in SF so i hope i get it tomorrow

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.