[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Feb 02, 2011 @ 20:36
dam how the fuk r they on ebay already?
Feb 02, 2011 @ 20:41
Looking forward to that Berrics tee
Feb 02, 2011 @ 22:07
Do a Diamond x Based collab next.
Feb 02, 2011 @ 22:24
^ damnn i'm wid it. lil b is the best rapper in the gameee. next tupac.

diamond x based god
Feb 02, 2011 @ 22:37
nick please dont do a collab with lil b, please dont. whats the hype around this dude.
Feb 02, 2011 @ 22:42
don't with big sean PLEASE
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:08
I know ya'll are gonna hate me for this, but the next artist collab should be Mos Def. pause...let that simmer in your young brains for a second...ok, you can fling shit at me now, lol. I think TBG and UNDRCRWN didn't do him no justice. That or Mos really made some horrible choices sytlistically during it's development. Cuz man, were they crap and I really tried to convince myself to like it. But everyone deserves another chance, right?...umm...right? lol. Diamond Supply Co x Might Mos collabo for Spring 2011.blushing
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:13
YES to Big Sean
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:30
no everyone will start being on big seans nuts just like they did to wiz !
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:37
I know ya'll are gonna hate me for this, but the next artist collab should be Mos Def. pause...let that simmer in your young brains for a second...ok, you can fling shit at me now, lol. I think TBG and UNDRCRWN didn't do him no justice. That or Mos really made some horrible choices sytlistically during it's development. Cuz man, were they crap and I really tried to convince myself to like it. But everyone deserves another chance, right?...umm...right? lol. Diamond Supply Co x Might Mos collabo for Spring 2011.blushing

agreed.
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:40
Dudes been signed to ye for like 2 years now this is his year to blow. If you're a fan youd want him to get the recognition he deserves
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:42
Anyone know how much shipping is for small stuff? Thinkin bout getting that grinder.
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:42
agreed.

Yesssss. That's 1. lol
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:43
For those asking about the # of Wiz Khalifa Taylor Gang Super Bowl tees and hoods made.
125 White tees, 350 black tees and 165 sweaters.
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:46
Dudes been signed to ye for like 2 years now this is his year to blow. If you're a fan youd want him to get the recognition he deserves

Big Sean is dope.

Workin on a collab with the OG homie Evidence too.
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:52
What about that HOF collab. Don't forget about that one please!
Feb 02, 2011 @ 23:57
damn i cant stand mos def,talib and those kinda rappers. Not hatin on any ones music taste, but thats just me. I have a hella short attention span so i like my shit LOUD and IN MY FACE hahahha I like main stream shit.
Feb 03, 2011 @ 00:07
damn i cant stand mos def,talib and those kinda rappers. Not hatin on any ones music taste, but thats just me. I have a hella short attention span so i like my shit LOUD and IN MY FACE hahahha I like main stream shit.

do you like soulja boy then?
Feb 03, 2011 @ 00:08
wtf he's gonna get played out
Feb 03, 2011 @ 00:15

To each, their own my dude. I like whatever fits my mood. Yesterday, I drove to catch Buddy Wakefield's spoken word poetry blasting Mobb Deep's "survival of the fittest" on repeat and left bumpin a Bad Brains discography. lol. So w/e. Anyway, M.Def x DMND collab! Haha
Feb 03, 2011 @ 00:28
wtf he's gonna get played out

I know ill still be listening to him when he gets big he's got talent
Feb 03, 2011 @ 01:52
Damn tones is simple? Lol

But y'all coulda saved ur breath on a lil b collab.

and damn what is diamond now a rapper collab brand? can we just get some legit ass DIAMOND gear??!! C'mon

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Feb 03, 2011 @ 01:55
^^^^^ AMEN i'm tired of this shit already nick trynna copy supreme the hardest thing he can get is wiz collab and supreme box releases sell out quick even tho its a gr
Feb 03, 2011 @ 02:03
How is he trying to copy Supreme?
Feb 03, 2011 @ 02:08
VVV ♥♥♥♥♥ your dumb and ed cause of the old supreme collabs
Feb 03, 2011 @ 07:44

Mos Def has some loud joints. That Black on both sides album bumps..
I'd rather not see anymore rappers getting collabs right now. Can we get the HUF collab, a HOF collab, maybe like UNDFTD, and just some regular Diamond stuff. Come hard with it like CAI, Riding Neon, Hell even like the VVS.
Feb 03, 2011 @ 09:33
Diamond Supply Co. X Lil' B would be so dope. all the haters just mad because lil' b fucked your bitch's mouth.
Feb 03, 2011 @ 10:13
Diamond Supply Co. X Lil' B would be so dope. all the haters just mad because lil' b fucked your bitch's mouth.

Oh, your so sick BRAHHHHHHH
Feb 03, 2011 @ 10:24
Hell yeah to that Evidence collab.
Its about time!!

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Feb 03, 2011 @ 12:29
the cassie tee was supposed to be limited i think but they just recently reupped that on mltd. however they never printed another wiz collab 1. so i can tell you with 100% certainty that either one of those scenarios will play out. or something in between.

karmaloop also restocked in cassie shirt #4.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0