hype cog

The Dark Knight 2008

Aug 13, 2008 @ 13:03
i don't think two face is dead, either it was bad acting or he wasn't dead because i saw two face breathing while on the ground

i think you're just seeing things. i saw it 4 times and never noticed him breathing, this last time i specifically watched for something like that because people were saying he could still be alive. plus at the end they are doing that whole memorial speech for him when batman goes on the run and gordon breaks the light.

i suppose anything is possible, but i'm pretty sure he's dead.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 13, 2008 @ 13:17
Word is Johnny Depp will the riddler
Aug 13, 2008 @ 13:32
i hope to god johnny depp isnt anywhere near the next movie. what an obvious cliche choice, i mean dude is a total douche with a fake british accent. come on. matter of fact, i hope there isnt a next movie, no way of topping this one.
Aug 13, 2008 @ 15:55
no way in hell WB will sit on this goldmine of a franchise and not release another.

it broke all records, it's useless hoping there won't be another one.

and yeah, depp can fuck off.
Aug 13, 2008 @ 17:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
i hope to god johnny depp isnt anywhere near the next movie. what an obvious cliche choice, i mean dude is a total douche with a fake british accent. come on. matter of fact, i hope there isnt a next movie, no way of topping this one.

there's a third. christopher nolan wants a trilogy and how could there not be? didn't you see the ending of the dark knight? it's completely open for a third.

johnny depp won't be anywhere near the third movie. i'm sure even christopher nolan knows that would be a disaster.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 13, 2008 @ 17:56

Inactive User

Aug 14, 2008 @ 11:33
^scary ass shit dude.
Aug 14, 2008 @ 16:20
yeah that shit fucking scared the shit out of me
Aug 14, 2008 @ 18:36
I want a Joker shirt so bad. I saw somebody on 106 & Park wearing one.
Aug 15, 2008 @ 16:15
saw this in iMax on monday. movie was AMAZING. i love two-face brings me back to the cartoons and comics i use to watch/read. wheres lex lutherrrrr
Aug 15, 2008 @ 20:29
Oh man I pray the Riddler is in the next one, but I don't know if the next one can top The Dark Knight, this movie truely was epic and I can't wait to see it again in iMax.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

Aug 15, 2008 @ 21:49
saw this in iMax on monday. movie was AMAZING. i love two-face brings me back to the cartoons and comics i use to watch/read. wheres lex lutherrrrr

lolwut?
Aug 15, 2008 @ 22:43
wheres lex lutherrrrr

That would be a Superman villain.
Aug 15, 2008 @ 23:11

this joker would be pretty scary if this one came to life

Shop.Bloopset.com IG&Twitter - @Bloopset

Aug 16, 2008 @ 08:21
wheres lex lutherrrrr

That would be a Superman villain.

rofl.
Aug 16, 2008 @ 23:09

EDIT:fan made, but still looks pretty cool.
Aug 16, 2008 @ 23:18
^ That's really cool!
Aug 16, 2008 @ 23:55
which reminds me of the early joker concepts. if this hasn't been brought up before, if so. sorry for repeating information

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/08/07/the-dark-knight-early-joker-concept-art/

cool find
Aug 19, 2008 @ 04:20
the reason i said i didnt want a third was because this one was so perfect that i dont think it can be topped. but, because TDK made so much money, a 3rd one will be made with or without nolan, and of course id rather have nolan do the third. so well see. according to AICN, they interviewed some high up and WB and he said an offer was on the table for nolan, but they havent heard anything yet.
Aug 19, 2008 @ 05:19
sick film...
Drewbacca
Aug 19, 2008 @ 14:06
REALLY GUIZE? WHO IS YOUR SAVIOR NOW? I REFUSE TO WATCH BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN AS THE RIDDLER UNLESS HE HAS THIS SCENE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQU7HRJWS1s

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Aug 19, 2008 @ 14:11
hahahaha
with his vanilla ice ass shirt
Aug 19, 2008 @ 14:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRUjy1Dhx-k&feature=related

This would by my pick to play the Riddler. I mean there's nothing very Riddlerish about him, but that's the point, i mean there wasn't anything very Jokerish about Heath (and he got hate when he was first picked), but they are both just really great actors. The problem is people might disregard Gosling because of The Notebook, but he's a great actor and u gotta see The Believer, Lars and the Real Girl, and Half Nelson.

BTW this movie is based on a true story, this dude was seriously fucked up.
Drewbacca
Aug 19, 2008 @ 17:04
nah dude. the guy that plays the crazy dude in alpha dog, 310 to yuma.

he looks like gosling, but way more hardcore and a better actor

Aug 19, 2008 @ 17:26
ya he played a hanicapped kid in freaks and geeks. i dunno y but somethin about that dude i dont like, but i see what you mean. goslings my dude tho.
Aug 19, 2008 @ 18:30
nah dude. the guy that plays the crazy dude in alpha dog, 310 to yuma.

he looks like gosling, but way more hardcore and a better actor

Definitely.

Ben Foster is one of the up-and-coming actors of this generation. He just needs more exposure, and possibly a better manager, because he's not getting many roles.

But if he does get roles, he kills it every time; watch 3:10 to Yuma.
Aug 19, 2008 @ 20:26
Ben Foster was the best part of 3:10 to Yuma. I actually thought he was more interesting than russel crowe's character.
Drewbacca
Aug 20, 2008 @ 10:53
^yes

alpha dog he is fuckin crazy too.

i think he would have even done good as a joker

see hostage

Inactive User

Aug 20, 2008 @ 13:37
^strangly enough id agree....but i love rusel crowe's char in the movie complete bonified badass. anyways yeah i think he couldve pulled joker off.
Aug 20, 2008 @ 22:25
Heath Legend. Hard act to follow.

iDOL,

http://thesteezy.com/
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0