Whats up guys. New to the forum, previously hooked on True's but now about to purchase my first pair of N&F's and i have a couple quick questions.
1. Ive read almost all of this thread and it seems like no one buys slims. I was gonna get those but now im leaning towards the weird's. Why is that, are slims super baggy? Ive read the website descriptions but they weren't very informative. What are the main differences between weirds and slims? (The thing that worried me about the weirds was that i wear Air Force 1 mid's and it seems like the width at the ankle might look odd with the bulk of the shoe)
2. Do they stretch alot from their original size and do they run larger then the indicated waist size?
3. Just confirming that dark indigo's wear better then regular indigo's?
4. What are some of the best websites to buy these jeans in the US, best prices ect.?
5. And anyone on here have the Left hand twill?
I appreciate the help, ive done my research but its always better to get the answers from those who are truly knowledgable. Thanks