hype cog

The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Aug 23, 2014 @ 18:05
I am female and I just got the New Standard (cheap on Ebay, including delivery they came to around £50/$83).
The fit from waist to knee is PERFECT although the waist is a little tight I am aware that they will stretch out.
I will try to get fit pics soon but they fit pretty much like this link; I don't have any stacks going on, not much to turn up at the bottom but they look silly if they are not turned up that tiny amount, they seem to flare out and not sit right.
http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/a-p-c/new-standard
I am wanting to know which fit I should get if I want it slimmer from the knee down, as I am looking to get some raw denim which I can wear with ankle boots/brogue boots. I am not looking for something which is completely skin-tight, and the New Standards are perfect down to the knee. Even if you can think of another brand that would be useful although I am happy with the colour and weight of these A.P.C.s. OR should I just get the ones I have tapered down from the inseam, I am based in the UK and there is a reputable tailor a train-ride away who tailor selvedge denim including chain-stitching (although the APCs are not chain-stitched just pointing out that he is serious about tailoring denim).
Get em tailored. or get Petite new standard.

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

Aug 25, 2014 @ 02:29
hey everyone.. I'm new to apc and I'm not sure what fit or size to get. I currently wear nudie thin finn size 32x32 and those are getting a bit to tight so I was looking for something with a tiny bit more room in the things and legs. what should I get?
Aug 25, 2014 @ 16:57
I am female and I just got the New Standard (cheap on Ebay, including delivery they came to around £50/$83).
The fit from waist to knee is PERFECT although the waist is a little tight I am aware that they will stretch out.
I will try to get fit pics soon but they fit pretty much like this link; I don't have any stacks going on, not much to turn up at the bottom but they look silly if they are not turned up that tiny amount, they seem to flare out and not sit right.
http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/a-p-c/new-standard
I am wanting to know which fit I should get if I want it slimmer from the knee down, as I am looking to get some raw denim which I can wear with ankle boots/brogue boots. I am not looking for something which is completely skin-tight, and the New Standards are perfect down to the knee. Even if you can think of another brand that would be useful although I am happy with the colour and weight of these A.P.C.s. OR should I just get the ones I have tapered down from the inseam, I am based in the UK and there is a reputable tailor a train-ride away who tailor selvedge denim including chain-stitching (although the APCs are not chain-stitched just pointing out that he is serious about tailoring denim).
Get em tailored. or get Petite new standard.
Are the petite new standard narrower in the leg than the new standard? I am thinking of getting the PNS in size 27 ( my new standards are size 26)
Aug 26, 2014 @ 23:48
Hey guys i recently purchased the A.P.C Veste Jean Work Denim jacket (Size XS) and it fits a little to tight. Does anybody know if they stretch a little or should i just sell it?
Aug 28, 2014 @ 02:34
Tried on a pair of pns sz 33, thighs too tight but waist is too loose. Are there any other fits that would fit my needs or waist to thigh ratio?
Aug 28, 2014 @ 04:01
My Petit New Standard raw jeans came in today. I like them and all, but they feel too tight all around. Will they stretch significantly? I usually wear size 30, but I went for size 29 in these.
your good after 3 weeks or so.. after 3 months they'll be falling off 
Aug 28, 2014 @ 04:12
(Invalid img)New cure size 32
Aug 28, 2014 @ 16:48
on EbayAre the petite new standard narrower in the leg than the new standard? I am thinking of getting the PNS in size 27 ( my new standards are size 26)
Petit New Standard has the upper portion of the New Standard. However, it narrows from the knee downward. Basically, it has the top portion of the New Standard and the bottom portion of the Petit Standard. Thus, it's a nice tapered fit. I ordered a pair, and I'm hoping to receive it soon.
Thanks. Is the thigh of the PNS the same as the NS? My sz 26 NS are pretty tight in the thigh which is why I am wanting to size up for the PNS for a more casual fit but narrower from the knee down so it sits on shoes better.
Aug 29, 2014 @ 17:41
If anyone's interested, I got size 29 petite standards Brand New for below retail. PM me.

I ended up keeping a size 30.

http://innteriorism.com/

Aug 31, 2014 @ 00:29
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281424766462?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ending soon,
steal
Aug 31, 2014 @ 19:16
Hi, does anyone know if APC ever made NS with a flat top button (as opposed to a domed one). It also says Fleurus Pres Du Luxembourg instead of Rue Madame Pres Du Luxembourg.
Sep 01, 2014 @ 02:49
hey everyone i heard APC is good which jeans should i get

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 01, 2014 @ 05:21
petite standard size down until bottom buttons 1 inch apart
Sep 03, 2014 @ 00:23
So I'm like 5'10 160 lbs.  I tried a size 30 PS and I couldn't even button them up.
In a sz 31 I  barely button up two of the buttons.
Should I go with the sz 31 PS or sz 30 PS?
Sep 03, 2014 @ 00:24
people who have the same height and weight please comment
Sep 03, 2014 @ 04:50
Measure your waist and use the size chart or something. Account for 1-2 inches of stretching and go from there. But answering the question, go with 31.
Sep 04, 2014 @ 14:24
PNS X Y3

Sep 04, 2014 @ 18:21
Looking to buy my first pair of apcs, I wanna get the kanye x apcs from this year since theyre still on the site.. Any suggestions? Im 5'8 150lbs athletic build
Sep 04, 2014 @ 21:48

Personalized packaging from Mr Porter.

Petite Standards size 30 sized down about 1 maybe a little less. Buttoned up easily but i'm not too worried about stretching.
ig: http://instagram.com/sir_fred for updates

http://innteriorism.com/

Sep 05, 2014 @ 07:17
Looking to buy my first pair of apcs, I wanna get the kanye x apcs from this year since theyre still on the site.. Any suggestions? Im 5'8 150lbs athletic build
lol measure your waist dude

or measure the waist of a pair of jeans that fit you well, then size down 1 or 2 from that

check sizing info on a website too, dont go by the tagged size
Sep 06, 2014 @ 13:56

Petite Standards size 30 sized down about 1 maybe a little less. Buttoned up easily but i'm not too worried about stretching.
damn breh you have the best fits on denim 
Sep 06, 2014 @ 16:16
^word that fit is perfect, fred

ig quinnandres

Sep 06, 2014 @ 18:24
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214077
Sep 10, 2014 @ 01:26
Just copped 31 NS. Fingers crossed they fit. Last pair I had was 29 and it was crushing my balls. Going by measurements this time instead of usual tagged size. I sized down 1.8 sizes. 
Sep 10, 2014 @ 04:09
Yo, I could use some expert advice right now.

I recently bought a pair of NS, i then proceeded to get them hemmed a couple inches. I now regret the purchase, they feel way too wide at the bottom. 

They are still very new (I've only worn them twice) so I was thinking of sending them to denim therapy to have the leg opening made smaller. Or, if I could find someone that was willing to trade their PNS for my NS (not as likely). 

So is tailoring the best this the best way to solve this problem? Are denim therapy reliable? 
Sep 10, 2014 @ 04:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yo, I could use some expert advice right now.

I recently bought a pair of NS, i then proceeded to get them hemmed a couple inches. I now regret the purchase, they feel way too wide at the bottom. 

They are still very new (I've only worn them twice) so I was thinking of sending them to denim therapy to have the leg opening made smaller. Or, if I could find someone that was willing to trade their PNS for my NS (not as likely). 

So is tailoring the best this the best way to solve this problem? Are denim therapy reliable? 

I tried Denim therapy before to get some jeans tapered (skinnier) they did a decent job.

I asked to taper all the way to the knee but they only tapered the leg opening.
Sep 11, 2014 @ 22:31
Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I have a pair of Kanye x APC raw jeans from the first collection. I've only worn them a few times because the thighs are simply too tight, so I was wondering if anyone would like to size swap. The ones I own are size 29; i am looking for 30 or 31.
Sep 14, 2014 @ 04:36

damn breh you have the best fits on denim 
all you need is a normal ass and some thighs

ig : alaindusoissantequainze tumblr : www.alainspirassion.tumblr.com

Sep 14, 2014 @ 21:06
NS 31, worried about my awkward looking knees, should I go for a PS?
Sep 14, 2014 @ 23:08
Too baggy for my liking, but what I think doesn't matter. If you like them and that's the type of fit you wanted, keep them. 

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0