The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Nov 06, 2013 @ 21:47
^ Ehh, i gotta go all the way downtown to try on a pair and not even buy em..

Is there a general rule or consensus on how to size on Acne Ace?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Nov 11, 2013 @ 00:32
Anyone been to a APC overstock sale? One here in london in a couple weeks with stuff being 70% off pretty hyped to see what they got
Nov 11, 2013 @ 06:21
does anybody have fitpic for apc ps down 3?
Nov 12, 2013 @ 18:01
i maybe can post for you later 

www.meettheconnect.us | Connect | instagram @connectclothing

Nov 13, 2013 @ 11:16
Hello i am wearing APC Petit Standard in Size 28, could button all up in the beginning but it was very hard.

Now they have stretched out just perfect, but i dont like the leg.... its a bit to loose for my taste.

Im looking to get the  Petit NEW Standard... i tryed on a 27 but damn, i couldn't button the top button...

but the legs from knee down are PERFECT! Just the Waist and thigh are

really, really tight... i can lift my leg just a little bit...

do you think, should i buy the 27 or its better to go with a 28 like i have in my PS?

27 are so damn tight... but from knee down are perfect!

Will the 27 stretch out to my size like the 28 streched out?
27 fits like a second skin... very unconfortable.. but i could handle it if they would stretch after some wear...

What do you think?

thx for your help
Nov 13, 2013 @ 13:32
Hello i am wearing APC Petit Standard in Size 28, could button all up in the beginning but it was very hard.

Now they have stretched out just perfect, but i dont like the leg.... its a bit to loose for my taste.

Im looking to get the  Petit NEW Standard... i tryed on a 27 but damn, i couldn't button the top button...

but the legs from knee down are PERFECT! Just the Waist and thigh are

really, really tight... i can lift my leg just a little bit...

do you think, should i buy the 27 or its better to go with a 28 like i have in my PS?

27 are so damn tight... but from knee down are perfect!

Will the 27 stretch out to my size like the 28 streched out?
27 fits like a second skin... very unconfortable.. but i could handle it if they would stretch after some wear...

What do you think?

thx for your help
why so many fucking spaces
Nov 13, 2013 @ 14:27
When's a good time to wash them APCs ?

It's been a year and 2 months for me now. The smell, thankfully isn't bad at all.
Nov 13, 2013 @ 15:35
Pics or it didn't happen.

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Nov 13, 2013 @ 16:11
When's a good time to wash them APCs ?

It's been a year and 2 months for me now. The smell, thankfully isn't bad at all.
haha sorry, i dont know how this happened...

can anyone help for my right size?
Nov 13, 2013 @ 17:19
anyone got a promo code?

IG: truyoo

Nov 13, 2013 @ 22:42
Anyone been to a APC overstock sale? One here in london in a couple weeks with stuff being 70% off pretty hyped to see what they got
proxy me?

-Caterpillar
Nov 14, 2013 @ 12:30

kendrick lamar on that ps
Nov 14, 2013 @ 20:58
homie gave me a pair of his used PS that he couldn't fit anymore. They're pretty new, but have softened up a bit. Is it normal that the stacks look a little strange? Anything I can do about it?

They're definitely not as rigid as my NF but those are 15oz, so I don't really know how rigid these are when they're new

Fuk u

Nov 14, 2013 @ 23:10

Does anybody have any leads on where i might be able to find these PS in a 30 or 31?
I've been looking on and off for months and to my luck just missed the restock on END as well as the restock on APC a few months ago. Any help would be appreciated. 
Nov 17, 2013 @ 01:34
Honestly what do you guys think of the quality of apc, is it fair for its price(even though I would maybe be buying for way under retail)? Do you guys think they are better than naked and famous, nudie, 7s, and luckys? 
Nov 17, 2013 @ 01:36
Also how does apc fit? I am a 29-30 waist in slim straight in levis, 30s run a little bit larger on me though. I want a slim version or even a skinny but not the very skinny; so what waist size should I get? I am sorry b/c I dont know much or anything about apc, just hear they run large though. 
Nov 17, 2013 @ 03:58
Also how does apc fit? I am a 29-30 waist in slim straight in levis, 30s run a little bit larger on me though. I want a slim version or even a skinny but not the very skinny; so what waist size should I get? I am sorry b/c I dont know much or anything about apc, just hear they run large though. 
Just size down once or none at all on the Petite Standards if you want a baggier fit. They run a bit large, especially since they stretch with wear. 
Nov 17, 2013 @ 05:36
So I got my first pair of APCs today (PNS) and I got a size 33. I read that you should size down 2 and I usually wear a 30/31 in Levi's but the 30 and 31s didn't even go up to my waist. 32 fit tight on my thighs but I managed to button it and the 33 fit well. Should I stick with the 33 or go with a 32?
Nov 17, 2013 @ 07:45
Just size down once or none at all on the Petite Standards if you want a baggier fit. They run a bit large, especially since they stretch with wear. By 1 size do you mean from a 29 to a 28 or from a 29 to a 27?
Nov 17, 2013 @ 15:23
(Invalid img)" />Day 4 
PNS
waist size 34... Tag size 33

" />
Nov 17, 2013 @ 17:21
Sorry for the double... My phone is acting up
Nov 17, 2013 @ 21:40
Just size down once or none at all on the Petite Standards if you want a baggier fit. They run a bit large, especially since they stretch with wear. By 1 size do you mean from a 29 to a 28 or from a 29 to a 27?
Say, if you are a 29, get a 28. It'll be a bit skinny, but it should stretch after a month of wear. The biggest mistake I see people do with these jeans is that they get their natural waist size, and it ends up being too baggy after it begins to stretch. OGcake's post is a good example of sizing one down. It's skinny but with some room to breath. 

If you are still iffy on the fit, go to a store to try them on, or, if you are buying them new, most online stores will allow you to return the jeans for a different size as long as you don't cut any of the tags off.
Nov 17, 2013 @ 21:50

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Nov 17, 2013 @ 22:57
Mines are sized down 3, size 27.

Nov 17, 2013 @ 23:27
ok so I just got my first pair of apcs today, they are new standards and they are a little more slimmer than I wanted them to be. Will they straighten and little more out after breaking them in?
Nov 18, 2013 @ 00:36
Yes they will stretch out a little after you break them in 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 17:16
Info on some leather belts that aren't $50+? I'm wearing some shit $12 Walmart leather belt and its tearing already.
Nov 20, 2013 @ 00:13
I read the descriptions on the website and all that but I still want to know the difference between PNS and PS.
Nov 20, 2013 @ 00:38
And what's a better denim APC or PRPS?
Nov 20, 2013 @ 00:57
Info on some leather belts that aren't $50+? I'm wearing some shit $12 Walmart leather belt and its tearing already.
american apparel
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0