In commemoration of his 21st birthday, Phily’s own Tunji Ige delivers a new mixtape for the fans titled Prince of July. The followup to April’s Missed Calls EP, project boasts eight songs, highlighting guest features from Gravez, SEVNTHOMAS, Stephen Ponce and Heaven in Stereo. Not to mention, Tunji laced all the production himself. In regards to the project here’s what Young Tunji had to say “I made music I would like to listen to for my 21st. Hope you enjoy. Hard music for hard times.” Stream above.
01. I Suppose (Prod. by Tunji & Heaven In Stereo)
02. Throw It Back (Freestyle)
03. Better (Prod. by SevnTHOMAS)
04. Getchu Right (Prod. by Gravez)
05. Lost In Translation (Freestyle) [Prod. by Stefan Ponce]
06. Pounds (Naira, Dollar)
08. Summer Love (Freestyle)