Southampton Football Club and Under Armour have announced a multi-year partnership, along with a set of “pledges” laying out the future of their relationship. They are:
- Relentlessly innovate and create revolutionary product enabling our first team to perform at the highest level.
- Continue to develop the next generation of academy talent and empower them with over 5,000 pairs of cutting-edge footwear over the next seven years.
- Work with the Saints Foundation and kit out more than 5,000 children in the local community.
- Develop the women’s and girls’ game through our shared expertise and knowledge.
- Realize our global ambitions by spreading the benefits of sport and healthy living through technology and activations.
- Together we commit to having fans and innovation at the heart of everything we do.
The seven-year partnership will officially start this July, so our first glimpse of Southampton’s future will likely come when UA unveils the 2016-2017 season kits.
Join Our Discussions on Discord
The HYPEBEAST Discord Server is a community where conversations on cultural topics can be taken further.