These Are YouTube's Top 10 Most Viral Videos of 2016
Can you guess who’s #1?
YouTube is a wonderful platform to create, share, consume and socialize. It also allows people to become internet celebrities on a global scale. 2016 saw the top 10 YouTube videos bring in over 550 million views which equates to 25 million hours of video intake. The list was determined by collecting trending videos based on views, shares, comments, likes and more. Below are the videos along with the uploader and the current view count; is #1 a surprise to you? Let us know in the comments.
10. Cabot Phillips, 21.8 million+ views
9. CaseyNeistat, 26.7 million+ views
8. LastWeekTonight, 30.7 million+ views
7. Lip Sync Battle on Spike, 36.9 million+ views
6. Dude Perfect, 40 million+ views
5. America’s Got Talent, 46.4 million+ views
4. Nike Football, 57.2 million+ views
3. What’s Inside, 59.5 million+ views
2. PIKOTARO OFFICIAL CHANNEL, 95.5 million+ views
1. The Late Late Show with James Corden, 135.9 million+ views
- Business Insider