March 17, 2007 @ 03:01 PM

Inactive

Heres the last piece we are dropping for this summer.
We should have everything printed within 3 weeks.
Im looking for all feedback.
March 17, 2007 @ 03:10 PM
aziz

i dont know if i like the "all you see is" font too well, or the "dump koch", but other than that, i feel the design and message and colors, even though it seems everyones using that colorway lately..
March 17, 2007 @ 03:43 PM
JesusIStheCURE

has a nice look 2 it, ^^^^ i agree, that colorway is overused. Keep Hustlin, God Bless All
March 17, 2007 @ 04:17 PM
HB ruin mylife

wat the hells a dump koch? is that like that shirt Meg on Family Guy was wearin that said SPERM DUMPSTER?
March 17, 2007 @ 04:40 PM
Shes So Fly

i dont know if i like the "all you see is" font too well, or the "dump koch", but other than that, i feel the design and message and colors, even though it seems everyones using that colorway lately..

/\ Yeah play around with the fonts but other
than that it's fresh cool
March 18, 2007 @ 05:11 PM
Stupid Genius

"Dump Koch" is refering to former NYC city mayor Ed Koch who was in office in the 80s. The image you see on the back of the shirt was actually a NYC graff piece that apeared in the book "Subway Art". I think design is pretty good. I like the front alot however i think the back needs a little work and i think the majority of people wont get the message. Overall i think it was well executed.
March 18, 2007 @ 05:14 PM
aziz

wat the hells a dump koch? is that like that shirt Meg on Family Guy was wearin that said SPERM DUMPSTER?

people these days..
March 18, 2007 @ 07:21 PM

Inactive

"Dump Koch" is refering to former NYC city mayor Ed Koch who was in office in the 80s. The image you see on the back of the shirt was actually a NYC graff piece that apeared in the book "Subway Art". I think design is pretty good. I like the front alot however i think the back needs a little work and i think the majority of people wont get the message. Overall i think it was well executed.

Thanks.
As long as the right people get the message is all that matters to me.
And both the front and back are traced images of the original subway pieces hence why they might look distorted.

I'll try and clean up the back piece, and add some different colorways.
Thanks for the feedback.
March 18, 2007 @ 07:39 PM
Japan4

i like it....alot. actually I don'y like the "all you see"....nice tee tho, not original but I like it. Which brand used this before? seventh letter???

rilly doe?

March 19, 2007 @ 11:26 PM
nucky

Looks like someone just watched Style Wars and thought it would be cool to throw that on a tee, in my opinion.

Please login first to reply.