Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 10, 2014 @ 02:55 PM
Drebrooklyn

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26089421

Damn. Vidic abandoning ship at the end of the season. He knows there's no hope for Man U at this point.
You sound stupid. When there is millions to spend there is always. You're comment is making United seem like we're Hull City or something. This down period is temporary for a season or two but I doubt it'll turn us into scrubs. Every big club goes through something like this especially a club who had a manager in charge for as long as we did.
February 10, 2014 @ 05:36 PM
GoRubio

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26089421

Damn. Vidic abandoning ship at the end of the season. He knows there's no hope for Man U at this point.
You sound stupid. When there is millions to spend there is always. You're comment is making United seem like we're Hull City or something. This down period is temporary for a season or two but I doubt it'll turn us into scrubs. Every big club goes through something like this especially a club who had a manager in charge for as long as we did.
LOL! Then explain the draw to Fulham to me please... Please, I want to hear all the bullshit excuses like Moyes has been throwing out to the press all season long. And also, Hull City trashed Fulham 6-0 not too long ago. Soooooooo.........
But to be honest, if I were a big time club, I wouldn't sign Vidic's bum ass. He used to be an amazing defender, but he's just garbage now. He maybe has one more good season left in him. In the Fulham game, he should have cleared that ball, easily. He's not the same as he used to be.
I want Man U to beat Arsenal just so they can help close the gap between us (Liverpool).
February 10, 2014 @ 07:37 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

You expected Moyes to come in and win something straight away? lol
February 10, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
J THRILLLAH

That one time Di Matteo came in for Chelsea and won a few things...

February 10, 2014 @ 09:27 PM
NapoleonComplex

I'd expect a team that won the league comprehensively to at the absolute minimun to challenge for top honors, not to question whether they will even get into the top 4. Moyes shouldve been sacked by Xmas. I fear an exodus at United that will put them in danger of not securing CL football for many years like Liverpool. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 10, 2014 @ 10:07 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

That one time Di Matteo came in for Chelsea and won a few things...
Chelsea's squad was considerably stronger if I remember correctly. Moyes inherited a substandard team making that comparison abit inappropriate in my opinion.

No one can deny Fergie's impact in man management and his ability to get the players to simply play better than their level, him bringing in RVP was a masterstroke also. On the other hand though United have needed new centre mids for ages, their wingers are also mediocre. 
February 10, 2014 @ 10:13 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I'd expect a team that won the league comprehensively to at the absolute minimun to challenge for top honors, not to question whether they will even get into the top 4. Moyes shouldve been sacked by Xmas. I fear an exodus at United that will put them in danger of not securing CL football for many years like Liverpool. 
Football doesn't necessarily work like that. You're not taking other variables into consideration, other teams have strengthened considerably in terms of players (City and Chelsea namely), have more managerial stability (Wenger at Arsenal, to a degree Jose returning to Chelsea, Rodgers at Liverpool being in his second or so season) which is benefiting them. Moyes is in no way blameless but there are some things that are out of his control.

United have much more clout in the transfer window so I doubt that they'll fail for too long, considering they brought in Mata with relative ease they should be ok. Moyes has a tendency to reveal transfer targets to the media which undermines him in the market but United as a club will always be able to bring some of the best players in. All that Moyes needs to do is make United stable to players feel confident in coming in.

I can see tons of players moving to other clubs though.

Also lol at sacking him at Christmas, do you know how much thats hurting football? Managers getting kicked out for not winning everything, it's a joke. Jcroosh you mention Di Matteo, even him getting sacked was a farce.
February 13, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
GoRubio

Bahahahahaha! I knew my comments a couple of days ago would spark some heat.

ThaGoldenBoy - I agree with you on the whole managers getting sacked shit. It's ridiculous. The only one I thought that was good was AVB getting sacked. Everyone one else was a shame. I really thought RDM was going to have a run at Chelsea. I hope he gets a chance to manage again soon.

But let's talk about the results today! Thanks United for holding Arsenal to a draw.
Had a panic attack all throughout the Liverpool v. Fulham game though. Fucking Toure and Å krtel need to be benched for a while to get their heads straight. I can't wait till Sakho and Agger are fully fit. Same with Enrique and Johnson. Flanagan and Cissokho are doing an amazing job, but they need some rest.
Can't wait for this weekend!
February 13, 2014 @ 06:47 PM
J THRILLLAH

Any recommendations for a highlights site? Footytube has been weak lately.

February 14, 2014 @ 01:47 AM
NapoleonComplex

if you're in the US just go to NBCsports.com they have all the highlights great quality for free with your tv service provider. 

February 14, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
YoungRizal

Like the other man said it, all teams experience this one after the other. All great empires reigns then falls. It happens, yea they are shit now. I mean from the starting line up I already can tell if united will easily win, barely wins, draws or loses. Moyes is either trying to bring his own system in United and not follow SAF footstep or just plain dumb. I already accept it, that they suck this year and won't even make it to CL for even maybe 2 seasons.  Moyes on that trial and error run 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 15, 2014 @ 09:47 PM
J THRILLLAH

wow

February 16, 2014 @ 06:05 PM
NapoleonComplex

cool order has been restored.

February 16, 2014 @ 10:07 PM
GoRubio

What a fucking game [Liverpool v. Arsenal]. Man of the Match: Howard Webb.........
February 17, 2014 @ 01:04 AM
NapoleonComplex

February 17, 2014 @ 01:12 AM
NapoleonComplex

so many lol moments in that game from liverpool players. 

Sturridge will be scrubbing his boots and hand washing gloves after Fabianskis performance today

February 17, 2014 @ 05:49 PM
GoRubio

Gotta love when Howard Webb referees for Liverpool games. I still don't know why he's allowed to do this shit.
I'll admit though, Sturridge should have scored those two goal (but didn't), Gerrard should have been sent off for that tackle of Oxlade, and Fabianski did a hell of a job.
Rodgers needs to get Sturridge more comfortable shooting on his right and practice more from those weird angles.
February 18, 2014 @ 01:54 PM
NapoleonComplex

yo dont talk to me about shit refs. Until a referee actively celebrates another team scoring against you on derby day, dont complain about refs

RIP Mourinho, my nigga Moh tears dude to shreds.

February 19, 2014 @ 09:32 PM
YoungRizal

Bayern too good 

February 19, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
dschmiz

Bayern too good 
Ozil makes the penalty and the entire game is changed. For the first 30' Arsenal was playing at the same level or higher than Bayern.

Also, Robben still remains the biggest cunt to play the game. 
February 19, 2014 @ 10:02 PM
NapoleonComplex

correct me if im wrong but, I was told from a very young age that a challenge inside the box that stops a goal scoring opportunity is a red card. 

Boateng brings down Ozil in the box yellow card. Chesny brings down Robben in the box, red card. 

February 19, 2014 @ 10:10 PM
NapoleonComplex

Herbert Hainer is the CEO of Adidas. He sits on the chair of Bayern Munich Supervisory Board. Adidas is a second level sponsor for the UEFA Champions League, supplying the match ball and referee kits. Adidas signage can be seen on matchdays on the ad boards surrounding the pitch. 

I've been watching way to much House of Cards, to not suspect a high level conspiracy in the UEFA governing body. 

February 19, 2014 @ 11:19 PM
GoRubio

Bayern too good 
Ozil makes the penalty and the entire game is changed. For the first 30' Arsenal was playing at the same level or higher than Bayern.

Also, Robben still remains the biggest cunt to play the game. 
 correct me if im wrong but, I was told from a very young age that a challenge inside the box that stops a goal scoring opportunity is a red card. 

Boateng brings down Ozil in the box yellow card. Chesny brings down Robben in the box, red card. 
Yeah, if Ozil would have made that, it would have been a different game. Arsenal was more dangerous on the attack and was catching Bayern's back line off guard a lot. But Neuer is a fucking beast.
I think 2012-2013 Bayern team was a lot better than this current team. Pep is making them play that boring Barca style possession game. It's like no one has the balls to make a good run or go for goal anymore. Robben is the only one taking shots, and they all know what he's going to do. Kroos is underrated and deserves more props. I hope he doesn't go to Man U next season.

Boateng yellow was correct. Dante and Lahm were also there to defend if Ozil broke free, and he didn't have a clear shot at goal.
Compare it to Demichelis yesterday against Messi. Messi broke free, was pretty much about to go 1-on-1 with Hart, and got taken down as a last resort. Red card, yes. Penalty... looked just outside the box to me, but it's Messi, so of course they give it to him.
Szczęsny was 1-on-1 with Robben, and Robben had first touch. That was just reckless of him. I thought ref was going to be more lenient with the call, but nope. I'm surprised Alaba took the penalty, and missed also.
And lulz at Szczęsny leaving. Need a gif of it. - https://vine.co/v/MZdpt0IeVnq

Can't wait to see how Man U does next week...
February 20, 2014 @ 12:48 AM
Twelve

The ref ruined the game. Not being a sore loser, but come on. The whole dynamic changed after Szcs got sent off. Fab was spectacular tho and Sanogo played well for his first full top flight game. 
February 20, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
liamneeson

Pretty disappointed with the game today, felt we had them on the ropes the first 35 minutes anyway and thought the red card shouldve been a yellow given how far Robben kicked it away.

Had Gibbs and Scechzhnee stayed on it would've been a different game but that is hindsight. Wilshere and Ox played well, though Sanogo was a bit stand off-ish at times. Ozil did well to get back into it after missing the pen, you can tell he hates being played as a box to box when we purchased him as a CAM. Cant wait for Rambo to get back and plug that whole.

Hope we sign Ballotelli doe
February 20, 2014 @ 02:37 AM
NapoleonComplex

Tired of seeing this kind of shit.
https://vine.co/v/MZpnJj0vL9F

Players of Mesut's quality should not need to be motivated by others around him in big games. Ozil really needs to dig deep and find some serious mental strength. But I feel like he will search for easier pastures instead of rising to that challenge. 

February 20, 2014 @ 02:43 AM
YoungRizal

Ozil shoulda gone to United :D 

Arsenal looked promising in the first 30mins. Shit was so exciting to watch then it became boring when Bayern started to hog the possession. 

Can't wait for united next week

February 20, 2014 @ 03:47 AM
Twelve

Players of Mesut's quality should not need to be motivated by others around him in big games. Ozil really needs to dig deep and find some serious mental strength. But I feel like he will search for easier pastures instead of rising to that challenge. 
As much as i hate to say it, I agree. At the start of the season he looked so motivated and determined. Now..well. It's not we're fighting to stay up or are a lousy mid table club like manure. We're still fighting for the league, FA and still have the 2nd leg of the 16 to go. He needs to play to his ability. Also we have the best Backup Keeper in the world.
February 20, 2014 @ 06:02 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

He's not lacking motivation lol. The guy has come from a league where a couple weeks ago he wouldve rested up, to playing with no rest in a more physical league. Ofcourse he'll need time to adjust. If you've had little defensive duties you don't suddenly turn into Gattuso when you're asked to defend more.

At Real he had little to no defensive duties as well because under Jose they basically played with 2 DMs to protect the back 4, suddenly at Arsenal he has to apply pressure to the oppositions DM whilst also tracking back (Which he seems to be improving at). In terms of his attacking duties I'm not even gonna bother going into why Arsenal's system isn't helping at the moment.

No doubt he can play better right now and he should work harder but the scapegoating is laughable.
February 20, 2014 @ 01:46 PM
NapoleonComplex

i agree the scapegoating is stupid. both goals he had no immediate fault in them. On Kroos' strike both Wilshere and Flamini got dragged in trying to mark Gotze, and Mertesacker got pulled away by Pizarro's movement because Koscielny was poorly positioned.

But this is the second time someones had a go at him during a game. Merts did it to him at City. Somethings gotta change in Ozil's attitude, I am not questioning his ability or his work rate but his attitude is absolute shit.  

Please login first to reply.