When Rappers Blog

March 10, 2008 @ 17:30:16 PM

Inactive User

YO I GOTTA BE BRUTALLY AND NO HOLDS BARRED HONEST
March 10, 2008 @ 17:41:55 PM

Inactive User

WHen the Lupe fans on this board get a hold of this...

March 10, 2008 @ 17:58:37 PM
Prodigy has been wack since Infamy so I don't know why he's talking.
March 10, 2008 @ 18:04:23 PM

Inactive User

Return of The Mac was a dope ass album err mixtape. His new shit is dope. He has classics under his belt. P is a veteran. He says stupid shit....its his opinion. Funny thing comes in when internet sweetheart rappers say some suspect or weird shit against vets the internet makes a billion exscuses for it. I take it with a grain of salt just like i took lupes "MC hammer had a bigger impact than Tribe" comments. Rappers are regular nigars just like everyone else who say dumb shit from time to time. No big deal.
March 10, 2008 @ 18:29:34 PM
Wow, I mean it doesnt change my opinion on Prodigy. Ive thought he was dumb and ignorant for a long time now. But still pretty crazy that he called out all these people like that. Like he thinks he's at the topof the game with everyone riding with him. When really thats so far from the truth. Isn't he locked up right now?
March 10, 2008 @ 18:47:27 PM
LOL

Cant blame him for taking notes from his boss (50 Cent).
March 10, 2008 @ 19:00:44 PM

Inactive User

He got his jail sentence delayed cause his healths all fucke dup...and yeah it does seem he's taking a cue from 50 and talking wreckless for no reason...But P has always been like that...he starts beefs and talks shit about people all the time. Only difference here is that he took to the internet and chose to talk shit about nigars who people on the internet LOVE and he will feel the internets wrath for this lol. Dont fuck with internet rappers fan base...they're crazy.
March 10, 2008 @ 19:19:34 PM
he's a funny guy
..and let's be real, not a single one of those rappers is going to make any art as good as the mobb. fat joe & cam are the closest.. but still pretty far

the infamous+hell on earth+murda muzik+hnic > those rappers lives

lupe fiasco, talib kewli, cassidy, uncle murder, red cafe all suffer from strong cases of making boring ass music
March 10, 2008 @ 19:24:05 PM

Inactive User

Here's what he wrote naming the rappers he likes...its long as fuck...but i think u nigars will be happy that he likes kanye west...and upset that he likes lil wayne...teeheez I <3 the internets rap fans

Originally posted by Inactive User
NOW LET ME GIVE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.......... I TOLD YOU THE SHIT IM NOT FEELING, WELL HERE IS MY LIST OF SHIT THAT I PERSONALLY FUCK WIT....................................................................................................................................................
KANYE WEST-got dope beats and lyrics.gotta question his allience with that illuminati handshake bullshit tho.. this secret government shit is too real to play games like that.........................NAS- got fire but it seems as tho he is lost and needs to stop lying about me and how i hate him??? never,,,only looked up to him as an artist and friend. he confusing the people with that. and he sided with jay for protection when we got with g-unit after bashing me. jay put together all the mobb/prodigy haters after hearing about us teaming wit g-unit..he needed a army, and he was right for doing so.. it made them all feel safer,, nas is also too sneaky and on some back stab shit so im bout to stop praising him and really just sever ties completely...i want and i try real hard for him to dead the bullshit tho,, it was my idea to squash the beef and come to his central park show years back,, but some funny shit happened there like he tried to set me up and lake boyz got they asses wupped out,, and we still did the show after the fight,,,,,,ask buster rghyms and q-tip bout that one.....................................G-UNIT i love how my ***** make music and move period. to be honest tho never was feeling hot rod, that was a weird move to me but 5 got his reason for doing everything...........................................RAE & GHOST always loved how they combine and their slang,,U-GOD on that song about the wolf u-god got a very unique flow that make me wanna turn it up loud. best song on that album to me.....................................................FABULOUS always like how he bring it all the time,alot of people bite fab rap flow and style......................................................40GLOCC & THE ZOO BABIES, shit.............................................................JAYO FELONY song.......................................KEEK THE SNEAK & E-40 man!...........................................LIL'WAYNE AND HIS TEAM, my lil' dun is unique wit it. always catch my ear................................................T.I. got some shit up his sleeve but i really prefer
YOUNG JEEZY jeezy just got a more unique and futuristic flow to me ,,the ears need something new, not the same ol' shit...jeezy got that..........................................OUTKAST always very unique, very talented brothers. love them. 3000 kinda crazy wit the dress tho but i overstand why he did it.......................................... SHAWTY LO got one of the best song from atl right now, i love that shit, beat is crazy, lasting...............................................SNOOP DOG forever wit his simple dont give a fuck gang bang flow..i love it. reminds me of old style new york rap...................................
JADA KISS & STYLES P always loved how they do they shit,,could do with sheek tho, he one of the worst ever to me............................................UN PACINO not cause down with me, only cause his style is different and is the voice of far rock,,far rock need a voice cause its one of queens most gutter places.................................................TWIN GAMBINO (from IM3) again not cause he down wit me, only cause his voice and style is grimey as fuck and is the perfect example of queensbridge. HAVOC cause hav made me one of the best writers, his style is so ill i can write a whole book on my *****,, hav's kush cd kinda upset me cause i wanted him to go bannanas and he held back. too many other rappers on there that shouldnt have been. and it just wasnt his best work. hav got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better shit then that, you know i know. always............................................NYCE THE FUTURE nyce grew on me, that ***** is a young beast. he can go on forever. the only thing nyce need is beats and guidance.. i think if hav or myself is around to make sure he making every song different and something special then nyce got a real future. i like keeping nyce around me cause he's one of the most loyal *****s i know and he makes good songs. fans need to love nyce and 40 for them not cause of who they down with, once we get over that hump , then they both good money and nyce need to learn quality over quantity,,you cant rush and put out mad mix-cd's cause you want to hurry up and get a look and a buzz out there,,,you got be very strategic in this game,,timing is everything and you only as good as ya last shit,,nyce got the potential to be a success................................................................BIG NOYD i gotta say noyd's albums wasn't his best shit. he needs his team for guidance and instead noyd went off to do his own thing. i love noyd's delivery and energy but he need me and havoc to guide him cause thats how he became famous. noyd didnt wanna sit around and wait so he always just said fuck it and made his deals on the side and that was his only mistake. you need alot of patience in this game cause its all about timing and quality over quantity. you gotta sit back and just wait ya turn. noyd should be a gold selling artist everytime around but he wants that fast money instead. if me and hav sit and create a noyd album with noyd it would be a tremendous difference, but we cant stop what we doing for somebody to just get a payday so people gotta be patient and wait they turn,,,good things come to those who wait noyd can turn shit around easy and make it right cause he's that dope, thats why i put him on hnic2....................................................................MAZARATI FOX fox rap style reminds me of my ***** e-money bags r.ip.,,, he needs some guidance as all new artist do but overall his style is that gutter queens shit. when 50 first introduced me to fox he wanted me to work with him alot to get his sound together, but when me and fox started doing mad joints i realized that he is a dope writer and all he needed help with was beats and song structure. his style and words were already that shit that hood *****s can get into. if its one thing i would remind fox about is the same as i tell my *****s, quality over quantity,, what i mean is instead of making 5 mix-cd's with only 8 dope songs, make 2 mix-cd where every song on em' is back to back heat. i wanna be around and with fox everyday when he makes his album. i love him as a person and rapper. he just gotta be careful about putting too much out too soon and learn from *****s mistakes............................................................R.I.P. E-MONEY BAGS bags was on his way to be real ill, he was a producer and a rapper, he had a queens style 100%. me and bags did alot of music together right before he got killed and we were just wrapping up our song "regulate" a day before he got murdered. i actually called his phone a couple of hours after the shit happened and the police picked up, bags was trying hard to be one of the best and was very close to popping off. regulate was like the first beat he did. his words are some of the illest shit ever wrote. he is one of the reasons how me and 50 got real tight cause that was 5 homey also. i miss my ***** he woulda been a ill rep for queens...............................................................................R.I.P. BIG PUN pun was my *****! he had one of the illest flows on some kool g rap type shit. it's sad he not still here. i used to go to puns crib in the bronx and we would hang out at clubs. the only reason i did songs wit joe was cause of pun. joe is a cool dude made respect and love on some mafia shit. he brought me and the outlaws on stage together at jimmy's cafe in the bx and helped dead that drama between us and that was some real shit. but im just not a fan of his music. i was with joe brother raul in miami last month when i was chillin at scott stortch crib and we spoke a bout pun for a minute, and feel the same way as me, its all love and respect off the strength of pun....................................................................JUELZ SANTANA got the best to offer out the whole dipset, his voice is not anoying like the rest. it.....................................................SWIZZ BEATS you might not agree but swizz got that shit that get the party rockin, beats and rhymes. swizz it is dope,,its called insperation...............................................................2PAC pac grew on me, i really started liking pac when he made i get around and then really when he made hail mary and when he was going at mobb deep, i was feelin the fire in his heart. pac wasnt afraid to speak his mind about anything and the beats he chose were dope, i went back and bought alot of his older shit and had a new respect for him later on. people say "how you gonna like pac when he dissed you?" but i dont make my decisions off of what people say, i move on my own instincts. dont care if pac said shit bout my sickle cell, i still like 2pac regardless. so whoever disagrees, so what................................................................ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
March 10, 2008 @ 19:24:56 PM

Inactive User

lol he likes shorty lo
March 10, 2008 @ 20:08:27 PM
^ I was just about to say that. Smh.
March 12, 2008 @ 13:49:38 PM
Anybody got the link to his blog, this shit is funny and interesting as hell.
March 12, 2008 @ 14:29:02 PM
lol he likes shorty lo

and keak the sneek
im surprised he didnt name hannah montanna or some negga's from high school musical the list started out good but i lost all respect for him at the end smh
March 12, 2008 @ 14:49:56 PM
He knows better then to mention Jay-z.
March 12, 2008 @ 14:54:17 PM
LOL....@ him mentioning Big Noyd. I always see him around the way chilling at my boys bar.
March 12, 2008 @ 15:24:26 PM
i think prodigy might be headed toward insanity
Please login first to reply.
x