Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 1, 2014 @ 04:42 AM
WakeUpScottie

There's this nigga at my school that I can't handle anymore bruh. Now this nigga somehow interfering(spell check) with my out of school life. 

This nigga found me, idk how, at a store, I was talking to this very attractive girl I saw. This nigga comes out of nowhere and just slides between me and her and introduces himself like my ass wasn't there. He left shortly after but I was still pissed. This nigga do this shit ALL THE TIME. 

The worst part is, I don't even know this nigga. I think he picked up a piece of paper I dropped and I said thanks. I believe that's the only time I've said something to him. 

I'm not a fighter, I honestly don't like fighting at all. But if this nigga keep doing this shit ima go off I swear. What should I do HB?

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

February 1, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
db_cooper

Off that nigga. If a nigga be all up in yo shit, it's time for that nigga to go. Nigga's these days
February 1, 2014 @ 04:50 AM
suparise71

HB squad got this. Where the nigga eat to?

- Tracy  Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

February 1, 2014 @ 04:52 AM
iggyhaxor

Stop being beta and fuck em up
February 1, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
WakeUpScottie

Also, its not so much the fact this nigga interrupting me, that's annoying too, but really its when he's doing it. 

I was about to drive this girl home after school and this nigga come out of nowhere asking "aye brush help a home". Shit is just disrespectful AF. Not even just to me, but like I said with that girl in the store. When he left she said that shit made her mad. 

I don't get a lot of girls, but when I do I'd prefer this nigga not do this shit. It hasn'tkilled my shit with any of em but still.

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

February 1, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
chief

why don't you just call him out when he's being an asshole instead of allow him to continue? It sounds like you're just letting him take advantage of you

•••

February 1, 2014 @ 05:08 AM
Bobby Trill

Tell him your internet friends will stomp his ass out if he keeps being sus
February 1, 2014 @ 05:09 AM
AmericanLegend

where dis nigga grandma stay at huh my nigga

taste the glamour

February 1, 2014 @ 05:11 AM
offensive-commenter

find out where he lives by spying on him going home one day. make friends with his mom. fuck her if you could. make sure he finds out. he will never recover.
February 1, 2014 @ 05:21 AM
NapoleonComplex

find out where he lives by spying on him going home one day. make friends with his mom. fuck her if you could. make sure he finds out. he will never recover.
this. do this. please. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 1, 2014 @ 05:22 AM
Flvnaire

Ask yourself "What Would Based God Do". Mission Complete.
February 1, 2014 @ 05:23 AM
WakeUpScottie

why don't you just call him out when he's being an asshole instead of allow him to continue? It sounds like you're just letting him take advantage of you
You think I ain't tried this shit? He's just one persistent ass annoying nigga.

February 1, 2014 @ 05:39 AM
Sway Calloway

This nigga found me, idk how, at a store, I was talking to this very attractive girl I saw. This nigga comes out of nowhere and just slides between me and her and introduces himself like my ass wasn't there. He left shortly after but I was still pissed. This nigga do this shit ALL THE TIME. 

All I do is eat tuna and listen to Rich Hil

February 1, 2014 @ 05:48 AM
db_cooper

He's obviously not afraid of you doin a damn thing about it if you've already called him out and he persists. Gotta be confrontational not just a "hey man, can you please stop that stuff you're doing, thanks a lot man sorry"
February 1, 2014 @ 05:51 AM
Bobby Trill

If you've already tried talking and he keeps being an annoyance then you've got no choice but to take drastic measures unless you want him to think that shit's cool. Next time he pulls something sus get in his face and start talking mad shit. While ya'll jawing back and forth get in close and hit his punk ass with a shoryuken mid sentence. When that niggas in mid-air wondering how the fuck he got punched out of his sketchers, unsheathe your twin katanas. In one swift motion separate his head and and legs from the torso. While he's bleeding out on the ground like a bitch walk out towards the store exit but be sure to turn around and say 'heh, too easy kid' with a smirk on your face before leaving.

You'll be a legend bruh.

Problem solved.
February 1, 2014 @ 06:18 AM
Lethal Interjection

He has a crush on you, embrace it OP

Sentimental at heart & forever - Jurtis Cackson

February 2, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
Think People

If you've already tried talking and he keeps being an annoyance then you've got no choice but to take drastic measures unless you want him to think that shit's cool. Next time he pulls something sus get in his face and start talking mad shit. While ya'll jawing back and forth get in close and hit his punk ass with a shoryuken mid sentence. When that niggas in mid-air wondering how the fuck he got punched out of his sketchers, unsheathe your twin katanas. In one swift motion separate his head and and legs from the torso. While he's bleeding out on the ground like a bitch walk out towards the store exit but be sure to turn around and say 'heh, too easy kid' with a smirk on your face before leaving.

You'll be a legend bruh.

Problem solved.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
February 2, 2014 @ 12:31 AM
jerad

time to wake up scottie
February 2, 2014 @ 12:37 AM
Pantic

You'll be a legend bruh.

Problem solved.
Lmao. If you dont follow this advice he will stay getting between you and any bitch you meet for life
February 2, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
It's Only Hype

He's sabotaging your relationships because he wants you. He is the booty warrior
February 2, 2014 @ 03:44 AM
brodylikestochill

'heh, too easy kid' with a smirk on your face before leaving.

Seto Kaiba // Usurpeverything.bigcartel.com // #Freethad

February 2, 2014 @ 04:17 AM
demstacksdoe

I label people like OP. I call em' betas.

Please login first to reply.