Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 19, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
KALiKUSH

LOL I got a research paper and essay due tomorrow. I need me some 20mg IR adderalls asap
November 19, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
kbos

On the real im about to graduate in december and I can't wait to be done with school, i'll wait a year or two if i end up getting a masters, but I really need to not be in school for once in my life. A lotta my peers wanna hold on to their school life styles and theyre scared to be out in the real world working, but I been had a good job while in school these past 4 years and im ready as fuck to ONLY BE WORKING. Pick up more hours and stack my bread. Of course I see the bigger picture, but sometimes I can't shake the feeling of like, yo im paying HOW MUCH for THIS class? And I gotta do THIS work... I mean thats how life goes, but I just look forward to a future more focused on money making rather than money spending (school $$$).
November 19, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
kbos

And yeah, like MOST college students, I can't bring myself to do work unless im close to being FUCKED if I don't get it done.
November 19, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

my english teacher swears that the best essays are the ones written the night before. reason being that if you know about an assignment for a week and do it last day, you spent all that other time thinking about the assignment. idk i guess i could see where her point comes from. but at the same time who thinks about homework?
i dont give a fuck about it during the week. Start reading the subject the night before so her thesis is fucked up
December 4, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
jjapplesauce

On the real im about to graduate in december and I can't wait to be done with school, i'll wait a year or two if i end up getting a masters, but I really need to not be in school for once in my life. A lotta my peers wanna hold on to their school life styles and theyre scared to be out in the real world working, but I been had a good job while in school these past 4 years and im ready as fuck to ONLY BE WORKING. Pick up more hours and stack my bread. Of course I see the bigger picture, but sometimes I can't shake the feeling of like, yo im paying HOW MUCH for THIS class? And I gotta do THIS work... I mean thats how life goes, but I just look forward to a future more focused on money making rather than money spending (school $$$).
Real ass post... I still got one more year left but already got senoritis and wanna get the hell on with my life.  Will I miss some of the good times, yeah, but for the most part I am like what you said just wanna start making the money.  I am going into finals week and of course my procrastination is catching up with me but I somehow always come through and get my shit done.... it just might mean a few rough long nights.
December 10, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
Rekuso

bringing this back
fuck

ig quinnrekuso

December 10, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
Ruthless

saving my spot for when my hmwrk is due this sunday while i procrastinate the whole time til then
Did you ever finish your homework?

Let me see those downvotes

Please login first to reply.