July 2, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
Soul Rize

Does anyone have it.
best way to end it?
can't cold turkey man it somehow creeps back in and  becomes even more addictive. 

(talking about LoL)

reached a point where my parents gonna perma d/c my interent for life...

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 2, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
REVS

Find different things to occupy your time. Exercising, working, take a class. Anything that you could do that's more constructive with your time than playing video games.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 2, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
Mr. Freeze

LoL is boring as shit. Call of Bootay all day bruh
July 2, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
Flynt Flossy

delete your LoL account if that is possible, if not just change your password to something random.
July 2, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
truuuchainz

sell your account and buy drugs
then in 2 months when you wanna play again recover it
cool
July 2, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Captain Al

I used to be addicted to Maple Story... I spent over $500 on that game, and I played for 5 years. I quit in 2011. Spent over 100 hours a week on that shit (if possible). If I remember right I had about 12 level 200, of each job...

That shit kinda severed my growing social life. I played in middle school, and I can tell you the loser gamer head stereotype is true. When I quit playing shit got better though lol. 

I just decided to delete from my PC. But ever so often I would DL it again, and delete. But I just lost the feeling, I tried playing last December, and it was boring. So I deleted my account lol. (I regret it)

I guess I grew up. So many memories...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 2, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
drbazing

The only game I got really addicted to was CS. Everything else is to pass time. You should control yourself and do something productive.
July 2, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
malik58

suspended

As long as its not making you a hermit and interfering with your priorities then it shouldn't be a problem, if it is then I'd see how long you could go with out it

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

July 2, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
craigsagersuit

I used to be addicted to Maple Story... I spent over $500 on that game, and I played for 5 years. I quit in 2011. Spent over 100 hours a week on that shit (if possible). If I remember right I had about 12 level 200, of each job...

That shit kinda severed my growing social life. I played in middle school, and I can tell you the loser gamer head stereotype is true. When I quit playing shit got better though lol. 

I just decided to delete from my PC. But ever so often I would DL it again, and delete. But I just lost the feeling, I tried playing last December, and it was boring. So I deleted my account lol. (I regret it)

b> maple gloves @@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 2, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
Captain Al

@craigagersuit
what world did you play in? 
#scania

man so much nostalgia... I lowkey wish I could go back in time. I truly was happy back then. The HAPPIEST I have ever been tbh, but that shit WAS NOT healthy for me.

OP, maybe quitting isn't your only option. Find other shit to do man. Control yourself. Put a timer on your computer with a random password. Anything.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 2, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
craigsagersuit

@craigagersuit
what world did you play in? 
#scania

man so much nostalgia... I lowkey wish I could go back in time. I truly was happy back then. The HAPPIEST I have ever been tbh, but that shit WAS NOT healthy for me.

OP, maybe quitting isn't your only option. Find other shit to do man. Control yourself. Put a timer on your computer with a random password. Anything.
#bera. i met this one chick in the game in the pig training area when i was training in the beginning and she just followed me around everywhere. she would hook me up with a bunch of different shit like the zakum helm, nx, and some other weapons. did that shit for like 2 years and made a guild and all that. i backed away cuz bitch was getting crazy, and i aint want a part of it anymore  i think that was my wake up call too lol

but yeah as a youngin that game was piff lol. wasted hours at fm1 at the market, chillin at henny lmao

July 2, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
origins

same.
July 2, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
DOUBLECUP

Maplestory was so dope. we should start a HB fam guild again. They fucked all the classes up now though, the explorers were the most fun. 

#bera and #windia nigga here.

Also to OP, i was addicted to LoL earlier this summer. playing 8 games a day and shit.. Just uninstalled that bitch and now i waste time here... heh.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

July 2, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
Berserker

Yo I was addicted to Runescape when I was a kid, Zezima was my name

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

July 2, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
Soul Rize

yeah i guess uninstalling is best option. was gonna delete but then i can feel that regret from Al.  I went a month without it and i honestly in gods name don't know what i did in that time. i almost can't imagine my life without it. but delete LoL right now.  fml

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 2, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
suparise71

suspended

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 2, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
DOUBLECUP

for real though. This maplestory thing needs to happen.

July 2, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
craigsagersuit

for real though. This maplestory thing needs to happen.
if theres a lot of people widdit im down 

July 2, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
daytona squared

lol @ no one asking this yet....whats ur elo? that should decide if u should even bother playing 

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

July 2, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
DOUBLECUP

lol @ no one asking this yet....whats ur elo? that should decide if u should even bother playing 
lower elo games are still fun too.. i played a lot but never got past bronze I. almost got promoted but lost my deciding game due to a "Garen support". 

LoL's community blows man.

July 2, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
inthemiX

Guild Wars 2

/lyfe

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

July 2, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
oneallah

i play 24-7 bruh bruh bruh 
July 2, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
from02hero

go outside and fuck some bitches

IG:From0twohero

July 2, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
mackness

Played WoW for 5 years, gained 80 lbs, would refuse to hang out with friends thoroughly so I could play world of warcraft. Shit, I even refused to eat family dinners with the parentals because I would rather raid upstairs in my room. I'd raid 6 hours a night, 5 days a week and do homework inbetween wipes and breaks. Shit was bad.

Anyways, I cured it because I just grew out of it, I got bored of the game and moved on, I played other MMOs and I was heavily addicted but the best way to get out of the addiction realm is to just quit and find a new hobby.
I played WoW for 6 years, was a R1 Gladiator for multiple seasons and played everyday for like 3 hours and still had a social life lol

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 2, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
mackness

this

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 2, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
francoisxx

Got hooked to dota years ago and to Lord of the Rings Online (more recently)... It's hard to go cold turkey because there's no gratification/rewarding feelings/sense of accomplishment for me knowing that I was able to close the door on something (plus I knew in the back of my mind that I'd likely relapse and start playing again).

What worked for me is to limit my playing time as time passed by. If I habitually played 4 hours straight everyday, I would start limiting it to 2-3 hours daily the week after, then 1-2 hours daily, then 1-2 hours every other day... You get the idea.

Hope you find your way b - it doesn't have to get to the point of perma d/c

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201196

July 2, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
No Fuxx Given

I'm down with the maple story hb guild. Never fucked w. Maplestory but with the fam I think that shit would be poppin. Someone make a thread bout it and let's get it goin. Also to OP just find somethin else to do. Start playing basketball or goin to the gym to release endorphins. That should somehow replace the high u get of playing ur game

Fly on little wing

July 2, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
craigsagersuit

I'm down with the maple story hb guild. Never fucked w. Maplestory but with the fam I think that shit would be poppin. Someone make a thread bout it and let's get it goin. 
yall niggaz boutta put captain Al back to his maplestory addiction 

July 2, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
Zzzz

This seems simple to me just play less and find other things to do, or if its on some real shit then quit all together. Hobbies shouldn't become the focus of your life.
July 2, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
Jet Jaguar

idk how I was nerdy but never played runescape or maplestory, I did play YoVille and Mafia Wars on myspace sad

Damn I was a boss at Mafia Wars I had like 700 members with like 200 hired guns, a bunch of rare weapons and shit that niggas would message me about.

PS4 will be my return to gaming

Please login first to reply.