Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 12, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
backlikethat

... And never wake up. Life has been treating bad.

This life is just a game and I'm waiting for game over.
April 12, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
Trill O'Reilly

April 12, 2013 @ 06:59 AM

Inactive

Man... I don't know anything about your situation to even try to judge you or comment on it or anything but all I can tell is ive felt the same way before...

Thank God I was jus too pussy too actually kill myself(or maybe i didnt rly want to) cuz life is looking freaking amazing rite now...

They say after the rain comes the sunshine and all these other cliches but theyre actually true man... if you hold on ud have went thru something that the majority of others havent and it will equip you with a strenght and a love for happiness thats unmeasurable...

Try to hold on my friend... do it for you.
April 12, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
bjornvan

April 12, 2013 @ 07:53 AM
soulamazing.

That teen angst.
April 12, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

That's how I've felt the last 3 years but everyday I wake up and shit just gets progressively worst no matter what I do or how much I accomplish.
April 12, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
craigsagersuit

Man... I don't know anything about your situation to even try to judge you or comment on it or anything but all I can tell is ive felt the same way before...

Thank God I was jus too pussy too actually kill myself(or maybe i didnt rly want to) cuz life is looking freaking amazing rite now...

They say after the rain comes the sunshine and all these other cliches but theyre actually true man... if you hold on ud have went thru something that the majority of others havent and it will equip you with a strenght and a love for happiness thats unmeasurable...

Try to hold on my friend... do it for you.

beautiful

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.