FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 19, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
backlikethat

... that just passed a serious gun control law.

They takin away our choppas people.

I bet the gov. made the Sandy hook conspiracy to prove everyone that it wasnt a conspiracy in order for them to gain
trust from the people.

Martial law here we come.
January 19, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
unemployed

u dont have no choppa b
January 20, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
johnathan

Damnnnn New York Fucked Up

free max b 2013

January 20, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
Dethkiss

American's always seem so scared of America.
January 20, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
troylaflare596

That Sandy Hook conspiracy video was on point. Damn New York? Niggas need choppas out there too many stupid people on the subway and alleyways

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 20, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
from02hero

choppa style chop chop choppa style

IG:From0twohero

January 20, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
*ER!C

ny gun laws been strict as fuck, nothing new
January 20, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
keety

That Sandy Hook conspiracy video was on point. Damn New York? Niggas need choppas out there too many stupid people on the subway and alleyways
All of you believing in all that shit are fucking retarded. 

9/11 conspiracy theories, Jay Z and Rick Ross in the Illuminati, please shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ, the gullibility of some of you people is beyond questionable...talk about easily convinced. 

You can believe in Jack in the beanstalk too but I'm way past the point of make believe story telling to entertain the masses.

The audacity of some of you on this forum makes me second guess even registering to be part of the community. 
January 20, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
troylaflare596

9/11 conspiracy theories, Jay Z and Rick Ross in the Illuminati, please shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ, the gullibility of some of you people is beyond questionable...talk about easily convinced. 

You can believe in Jack in the beanstalk too but I'm way past the point of make believe story telling to entertain the masses.

The audacity of some of you on this forum makes me second guess even registering to be part of the community. 
Facts Is Fact. You Got something to disapprove it? Anyway I don't believe in the Illuminati manipulating the music industry but the government is shady 

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 20, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
iggyhaxor

the jay-z illuminati always makes me LOL
if there is an illuminati, its all dem old money wealthy peeps controllin dat media etc.
there aint no way they gunna let jay-z's broke ass up in there
hes got chump change compared to the potential actual members that actually have any influence on this country and the decisions that are being made

its like chris rock said
theres rich and theres wealthy.

shaq is rich. the dude that signs shaqs check is wealthy lol
you can get rich, people dont generally get wealthy
January 20, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
backlikethat

1. you don't have a chopper. a "chopper" is a fully automatic firearm, aka a class 3 firearm. i know you don't have a class 3 gun because those have been banned in new york since 1931.

2. they won't be "taking" any of your guns, you just won't be allowed to purchase any more assault rifles, or as you call them, "choppas".

1. I dont live on New York. So you can shut up and take off your fucking mask thinking you know something.

2. I said gun control. And when I implied that "they takin away our choppas" i was saying that the gov. is slowly gonna take away our guns.
January 20, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
keety

Facts Is Fact. You Got something to disapprove it? Anyway I don't believe in the Illuminati manipulating the music industry but the government is shady 
What facts? Youtube videos used to corrupt the minds of the gullible like yourself?

Fucking retarded.
January 20, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
backlikethat

What was that?
January 20, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
popeyes

the only people this will affect are those niggas who rob people at gunpoint. other than that we all good here in nyc. the rest of ny state is not considered important.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

January 20, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
keety

A little different then claiming the death of dozens of children was just a measly act of fiction 4 Chains, a world apart. 
January 20, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
keety

Pretty much summed it up perfectly Paris, the paranoid schizophrenic mind state of the conspiracy theorist.
January 20, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
mrscrouge

1. you don't have a chopper. a "chopper" is a fully automatic firearm, aka a class 3 firearm. i know you don't have a class 3 gun because those have been banned in new york since 1931.

2. they won't be "taking" any of your guns, you just won't be allowed to purchase any more assault rifles, or as you call them, "choppas".
what people dont realize is that this is not a technical term.Its not a rifle class i.e Bolt action, straight pull bolt action, falling block, lever action, semi-auto. its a fabrication used to push a political agenda. There are no rifles manufactured with the purpose of assault, therefore can you put a ban on something so vague? are you implying that everyone that buys a rifle has assault in mind? Might as well ban handguns & knives which are 10x more efficient @ that
January 20, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
troylaflare596

On a serious note, if you watched and believed the Sandy Hook hoax video, where the guy talked about how the parent's reactions were fake, and other bullshit... you should reevaluate how you go on living your life. That video was total crap. Why don't you try researching yourself if you're actually so interested in the topic. Don't watch some random ass video on Youtube and go around saying American media is a hoax. 

Yes, it's possible the "government" is not what it seems, and that they're not on our side... lol, but it doesn't mean shit for you.

"NEW WORLD ORDER!!! OMG!!!!"
What about the other parts wise one? There is no disputing the facts. I didn't just watch the video and believed it. I used to reject all conspiracies but that video was legit I fact checked it. Don't come on here and try to make other people look stupid just believe what you want. We all have free will 

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 20, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
popeyes

lol paris you work for the government right?

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

January 20, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
backlikethat

what people dont realize is that this is not a technical term.Its not a rifle class i.e Bolt action, straight pull bolt action, falling block, lever action, semi-auto. its a fabrication used to push a political agenda. There are no rifles manufactured with the purpose of assault, therefore can you put a ban on something so vague? are you implying that everyone that buys a rifle has assault in mind? Might as well ban handguns & knives which are 10x more efficient @ that
i wasn't trying to slander AR's, if that's what you're insinuating. Assault rifles are called assault rifles because they are modeled to be the same as the selective fire (can choose between semi-auto or auto) rifles that our troops receive. of course, our civilian AR's are strictly semi-auto, unless you decide to do a little DIY modification (HIGHLY illegal btw).

1. I dont live on New York. So you can shut up and take off your fucking mask thinking you know something.

2. I said gun control. And when I implied that "they takin away our choppas" i was saying that the gov. is slowly gonna take away our guns.

my assumption that you live in new york has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you don't own a class 3.

if you do have a "choppa", then you obtained it illegally (i 1000000000% guarantee you didn't go thru the legal process, given the slim chance that you actually own one) and you don't have to worry about it being taken away.

well u assumed wrong cause i do have a choppa and i treat it like a grimlin 
January 20, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
backlikethat

"xD WHY IS THE ONE EYE PYRIAMID ON THE MONEY!!??!?! KANYE WEST MUSIC VIDEO IS ILLUMINATI!!! FUCK MAINSTREAME MEDIA. YOUTUBE IS MY EDUCATION!!! xD LOL. OMG FEMA IS GUNNA KILL US ALL. DEY GON FREE MASONS IS SATAN!!! xD LOL!!! :D"
- 4 Chainz and every other conspiracy theorist.

You're suppose to use quotations if someone said something. I did not say that so I can't even take your posts seriously anymore. Smh. Dumb ass don't even know when to use quotations.

The Government has fucked us over so many times in history that its hard not to think the government is doin some crazy shit, fucktard. How about you take some classes in history and do some research YOURSELF about all the fucked up shit the government has done to us.
January 20, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
dontgiveafuck

Well shit... This is why we should invade North Korea and take their guns away too. It's the only logical thing to do in this situation.
January 20, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
keety

On a serious note, if you watched and believed the Sandy Hook hoax video, where the guy talked about how the parent's reactions were fake, and other bullshit... you should reevaluate how you go on living your life. That video was total crap. Why don't you try researching yourself if you're actually so interested in the topic. Don't watch some random ass video on Youtube and go around saying American media is a hoax. 

Yes, it's possible the "government" is not what it seems, and that they're not on our side... lol, but it doesn't mean shit for you.

What about the other parts wise one? There is no disputing the facts. I didn't just watch the video and believed it. I used to reject all conspiracies but that video was legit I fact checked it. Don't come on here and try to make other people look stupid just believe what you want. We all have free will 
What facts are you talking about? Some guy editing a youtube video and drawing irrational conclusions?

What facts? 
January 20, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
keety

"xD WHY IS THE ONE EYE PYRIAMID ON THE MONEY!!??!?! KANYE WEST MUSIC VIDEO IS ILLUMINATI!!! FUCK MAINSTREAME MEDIA. YOUTUBE IS MY EDUCATION!!! xD LOL. OMG FEMA IS GUNNA KILL US ALL. DEY GON FREE MASONS IS SATAN!!! xD LOL!!! :D"

You're suppose to use quotations if someone said something. I did not say that so I can't even take your posts seriously anymore. Smh. Dumb ass don't even know when to use quotations.

"The Government has fucked us over so many times in history that its hard not to think the government is doin some crazy shit, fucktard. How about you take some classes in history and do some research YOURSELF about all the fucked up shit the government has done to us."

The government has done fucked up shit, but the things is there is enough of that on surface to analyze as factual evidence, you don't need to dig underneath the surface and attempt to connect the lines where no connections exist, you don't need to try to draw conclusions based on opinions and ideas/concepts that hold no basis besides hypothetical theory or straight up fictional tales.

Please present your facts, not another youtube video.
January 20, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
troylaflare596

What facts are you talking about? Some guy editing a youtube video and drawing irrational conclusions?

What facts? 
like gene rosen really being an actor. Like the "nurse" not existing. Man there's alot of evidence not just in the video but everywhere. But keep your eye close and lose your soul. Believe what you want. I ain't no missionary

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 20, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
backlikethat

"The Government has fucked us over so many times in history that its hard not to think the government is doin some crazy shit, fucktard. How about you take some classes in history and do some research YOURSELF about all the fucked up shit the government has done to us."

The government has done fucked up shit, but the things is there is enough of that on surface to analyze as factual evidence, you don't need to dig underneath the surface and attempt to connect the lines where no connections exist, you don't need to try to draw conclusions based on opinions and ideas/concepts that hold no basis besides hypothetical theory. 

na ma du i aint trustin no one except ma money and ma choppa
January 20, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
backlikethat

well u assumed wrong cause i do have a choppa and i treat it like a grimlin

lmao classic hb submission to a failed argument, resort to sarcasm in an attempt to dodge the L.

dodge an L? I just said i had a choppa so u lost. sorry, try again next time.
January 20, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
keety

"like gene rosen really being an actor. Like the "nurse" not existing. Man there's alot of evidence not just in the video but everywhere. But keep your eye close and lose your soul. Believe what you want. I ain't no missionary"
You're fucking funny.

Like I said, its just a cleverly edited video leading you to drawing irrational conclusions...when in reality its complete bullshit. Wake the fuck up, do you think they staged the funerals in the town as well when they dropped the dead corpses of children six feet under?

Put the bag of weed down, you smoked yourself retarded. 
January 20, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
January 20, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
backlikethat

4 Chainz catching feelings.

You mentioned my name first so it seems you fell first.

Please login first to reply.