Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 25, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
backlikethat

November 25, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lmao this nigga drake is the simp god. all the pinots now have to listen to SimpGod no more BaseGod for yall niggas.

:)

November 25, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
Jollibee.

Drake taught me
November 25, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
JohnvHarrison

shit i'll simp on the bitch in that outfit fuck you mean

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 25, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
bugzzz

suspended

u can tell my nickis body language(especially towards the end) that she aint feelin all that extreme simping

drake a bitch yo

and lmao at dis comment "Somebody on worldstar said: "Drake's the type of guy to go to a strip club, give a stripper a neatly folded dollar with a note in it that says "You dont have to do this.." lmao had me dying!"

#dead

edit: LMAO jus took it when he shows her the hookas hes like "i got 3, i got u ur own" wut a simp ass faggot lollll
November 25, 2012 @ 12:13 PM
bugzzz

suspended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLRrCUsnYKY&feature=related

lmao at all em tryna taste dat pussy tho

i guess only Baby hit that #buhleedat
November 25, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
cdvbxi

i bet drake never hit

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

November 25, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
myBallz

he is wearing a fake box logo
November 25, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
playboyxxx

and lmao at dis comment "Somebody on worldstar said: "Drake's the type of guy to go to a strip club, give a stripper a neatly folded dollar with a note in it that says "You dont have to do this.." lmao

lol

pink like hamilton

November 25, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
christopher.

and lmao at dis comment "Somebody on worldstar said: "Drake's the type of guy to go to a strip club, give a stripper a neatly folded dollar with a note in it that says "You dont have to do this.." lmao

lol
lmaoooo putting this as my sig edit: it's too many characters razz
November 25, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
REVS

Drake aka the Patron Saint of Tenderness aka the Human Glee Episode aka The Inventor of the Audio Scrunchie aka the Merchant of Cuddles otherwise known as The Wizard of Pause. When son aint travelin the world collectin magic wands n lookin for next level china patterns…you can usually find the boy doin lyrical origami on a track or out rescuin strippers from captivity nahmean. You kno you soft when you feel good bout droppin 10 Gs on a shower head that sprays lavender fragrances n shit. Word is bond…you kno you soft when chicks be showin how to do makeovers on youtube to look like you. You kno you soft when you inspire muthafuckin Zac Efron to get YOLO tatted on his creamy little hand b. You kno you soft when the furry mascots at ball games n shit be askin if they can get pictures wit YOU son. You kno you soft when you got a pink budgie, a baby owl n Aaliyah’s face all tatted 5 inches apart from each other on ya back. Son I can keep goin but you should get the point by now…

-Ghostface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 25, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
AndreLutherKing

Drake aka the Patron Saint of Tenderness aka the Human Glee Episode aka The Inventor of the Audio Scrunchie aka the Merchant of Cuddles otherwise known as The Wizard of Pause. When son aint travelin the world collectin magic wands n lookin for next level china patterns…you can usually find the boy doin lyrical origami on a track or out rescuin strippers from captivity nahmean. You kno you soft when you feel good bout droppin 10 Gs on a shower head that sprays lavender fragrances n shit. Word is bond…you kno you soft when chicks be showin how to do makeovers on youtube to look like you. You kno you soft when you inspire muthafuckin Zac Efron to get YOLO tatted on his creamy little hand b. You kno you soft when the furry mascots at ball games n shit be askin if they can get pictures wit YOU son. You kno you soft when you got a pink budgie, a baby owl n Aaliyah’s face all tatted 5 inches apart from each other on ya back. Son I can keep goin but you should get the point by now…

-Ghostface

I made this video the first night this came out & I forgot about it until now

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 25, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

aint nicki got an 11 year boyfriend

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 26, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
ThatGuyBars

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Please login first to reply.