Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 11, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Black Donald Trump

i dont even have tattoos but im just wondering has anyone had it done? i know its expensive and a lot more painful than getting a tattoo, not worried about that so much, but is it effective? like will it be totally gone or just really faded? will you get nasty sploches or marks or anything?
October 11, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
Black Donald Trump

i wouldnt do it to be "unique", although different people have different tattoos so ya id say they are somewhat unique. and ya i definately would wait and make sure its something i really want, ive been thinking about them for a while and still haven't come up with anything i want forever.
October 11, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
dinkleberg

being unique is the new trend
October 11, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
mackness

40% of people have them, so 60% of people don't, right? I'd say that's more unique than not having a tattoo.

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 11, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
Black Donald Trump

being unique is the new trend

so i should get a tattoo to avoid being trendy?
October 11, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

that tattoo removal shit doesnt work. I hurts like hell, costs a lot, and just gives the tattoo a faded look

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

October 11, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
truuuchainz

it depends on what method of removal you choose. there's the wrecking ball, heat treatments, skin ripping/overlaying, and using a laser to etch it out. The laser is the most effective but it's also the more expensive one, my boy had it done on a tat located on his hand and part of his shin and it got erased pretty well.
October 11, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
that dude

suspended

meanwhile at op's house

October 13, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
mikepanic

I own a laser tattoo removal business, http://www.gotattooremoval.com

wrecking ball, heat treatments, skin ripping/overlaying, and using a laser to etch it out.

Wrecking ball and other topical solutions don't work. Not familiar with "heat treatments". Farrell is currently undergoing skin surgery to remove the tattoos on his arms, where they sample your skin and grow more and cut / sew / replace - that's by far the most painful and the most invasive & most expensive btw... and a laser doesn't "etch" the pigment out. Lasers don't even "remove" the tattoo, the beam of light targets pigment and fragments it down to a size the body's immune system can start to dispose of it. Basically, it's a way to facilitate the body to "remove" the pigment for you, since tattoo pigment itself is inert.

There's a pretty extensive FAQ on the company website, feel free to ask if you have specific questions, I can't answer all of them for insurance reasons, but I can advise and what not.
October 13, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Pantic

40% of people have tattoos now. It's not unique.

getting tattoo's to be unique is the wrong reason anyways. And they age pretty well by the way, this is not 1950.

Please login first to reply.