FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 16, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
jayjetson617

Lol I understand bro but like you said thats fl...I mean when I went to miami dudes was killing the latest jays it was sickening...up here we consider Alexander McQueen pumas expensive being there sold 200 plus at places like Saks or neiman marcus which ain't cheap stores... to end it we are in different locals...nikes are common up here to the point where if you where a red sox jersey with some Nike runners people think your the police...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

July 16, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
valleyla

Okay. Let me settle something. You aren't hating on his fit. You're hating on these other people who applauded him and you're upset you're not getting any love because you dress out in "left field". I think that's what it is. You wear these very flashy clothes and get hated on (for whatever reason. You're fits aren't that bad to me) and he does it and gets love. I think that's what you're trying to say in your post. Or at least that's what I felt anyways.

To talk about being different flavors from different locales. I'm from Massachusetts like yourself. I never seen cats rocking those shoes in my life. It's cool that you're looking for different shit. I know out in western mass kids are herbs with their Jordan's and foamposites. But don't say it's a locale or region thing. Making people think we got androids up in mass or something hahaha
July 16, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
B Haht

omar dead at Haitian immigrant deader at fifth element deadest at pickyourshoes.com
July 16, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
jayjetson617

@valley yea man that's how you feel...wow I found one comment funny and it opened something off subject...I don't consider my fits flashy and a lot of members well agree it hots now so I wear a lot of basic tees as far as e love hypebeast is the only site that talks shit and I like that...

The androids are a different subject from the region and what part you live in because McQueen s they sell on Newbury and the other kicks I copped out of x squared...I see people with y3s and all that sold at bodega or conceptz but that's neither here nor there...

July 16, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
backlikethat

July 16, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
valleyla

I'm not saying you were trying for e love. I think you were questioning the attitudes of people here with that. Trust me, I know you don't look for e love. You wear what you want and that's cool. Agree to disagree though fam. It is what it is you know?
July 16, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
BuddyOmar

Lol I understand bro but like you said thats fl...I mean when I went to miami dudes was killing the latest jays it was sickening...up here we consider Alexander McQueen pumas expensive being there sold 200 plus at places like Saks or neiman marcus which ain't cheap stores... to end it we are in different locals...nikes are common up here to the point where if you where a red sox jersey with some Nike runners people think your the police...

Man I get what you mean, but no offense, but that's just middle of the mall luxury. That's faux pas luxury. It's not "real" if you smell what I'm saying-- it's false and hollow. They sell status and luxury rather than classy pieces imo. Those stores, for the most part, just sell tacky, ugly shit with an inflated price tag because niggas who wanna stunt can say they rocking AMQ when it's really just a collabo joint or walk out the mall to their '06 Altima with a handful of Neiman and Nordstrom bags. I get what you're saying, I do, but all I'm saying is AMQ x Puma doesn't give those ugly shoes a pass. Let's get past the price point, period. If you buy a pair of Givenchy sneakers that really look like some Cambodian Mecca joints from DrJays.com, it's not better than some vile Lizoid shit. Like who am I to judge fam-- different strokes, i get that-- but come on man, those are just ugly shoes. AMQ is a beautiful ,classic brand but i think they just threw that silly shit to lure the average plebeian nigga into buying them.

Like for example, your pink joints? Those are cool and I'm not just saying that because the late great AMQ was homo and he probably wore a lot of pink because he was homo. Like those are actually nice shoes, but these on the other hand look like some bootleg Rick Owens snake skin shoes that a Dominican sweatshop worker constructed out of pinetar and iguana scales. Like NO HATE whatsoever, but I just can't rock with the Lizoid joints famlay.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 16, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
jayjetson617

Omar understood and I don't want take away from thread no more but up here niggas think stuntin is having the lastest jays...but bro I really love my space boots and the new ones are sick lol...as far as the rose ones I like the color and my daughter has clothes thAt color call me corny for copping something I like, its sad that they sold out cause of a must cop article...also the lizard joints were made to pay homage to Godzilla and the detail and material really showed they went all out and there weren't a McQueen model
The new McQueen puma boots

July 16, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
jayjetson617

How come niggas don't rock different color camos

July 16, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

July 16, 2012 @ 08:40 PM

Inactive

@valley yea man that's how you feel...wow I found one comment funny and it opened something off subject...I don't consider my fits flashy and a lot of members well agree it hots now so I wear a lot of basic tees as far as e love hypebeast is the only site that talks shit and I like that...

The androids are a different subject from the region and what part you live in because McQueen s they sell on Newbury and the other kicks I copped out of x squared...I see people with y3s and all that sold at bodega or conceptz but that's neither here nor there...

Yeah HB is the only one that talks shit but your fits get ignored on other forums bruh. Seen you on Niketalk too, you dont foster reactions there because your shit gets straight ignored.
July 16, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
Rekuso

dope. what shirt and pants?

edit: are these the pants?
http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12330289

ig quinnrekuso

July 16, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
rpreme

picasion maker
New Era Snapback
Kirkland Tee
IH634SR
00' VI

Too much chatting in here.

Iron Heart's aged very nicely. Nice overall fit..

The Rpreme

July 16, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
jayjetson617

Niketalk lol between them and iss they post the same jays...who does for it reactions? It you want to get technical I got niggas on nt asking info on some old ass filling pieces and I made the wdywt spotlight on iss in some red alien stompers but that dont mean shit...Both show love and hate at times and? I thought those sites was to share your footwear...I see you noticed lol instead of secretly following me across the net trying to make it seem like niggas shake they head at my kicks...follow me on instagram...phantom_lounge617...then report back your findings lol

July 16, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Alexlude

today

July 16, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
daytona squared

today

dead @ tucking job

rip subprime

July 16, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
backlikethat

Yea those are the pants (a little darker than the ones shown there though)
and the shirt is Polo.
July 16, 2012 @ 09:23 PM

Inactive

and the shirt is Polo.

Why arent you a mod?
July 16, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
backlikethat

didnt want to be anymore.
July 16, 2012 @ 10:17 PM

Inactive

damn this thread is just a bunch of og members jerkin each other off ppl actually fuck with that finessence fit????
July 16, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Nice fit, fake 4s.

looks like rick ross dunkin on the heels.

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 16, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
THIEVES

and the shirt is Polo.

hows the fit on the those, tts?
July 16, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
kr00kd

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

July 16, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
daytona squared

SOFTBODY

rip subprime

July 16, 2012 @ 11:13 PM

Inactive

Kill yourself.
July 16, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 16, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Finessence

Smh...at niggas trying to find an excuse to come at me...repost my comment I didn't say his fit was whack shit I grew up rocking fits like that I found it funny how dude said that's left field lol I do have the right to say as I please...now back to me Omar it's cool how you feel I mean claes and androids were hot in 08 but bro enough with the Alexander McQueen puma shit talk...because you still have this puma stigma make them whack do you not read the articles hypebeast post....like I said before I don't come off cocky or neither do I talk shit about what niggas feel comfortable wearing... where did the hostilty come from...

Instagram...phantom_lounge617

Nigga. I live in Florida. The only people who still wear them are Haitians or niggas that can't afford Nikes. That's it. It is what it is, perhaps the stigma is absent elsewhere, but those are the ONLY people that wear them around here. Either they are some poor Caribbean fobs or they are trackrunners.

Thanks bro, and to chime in a bit. Living in Florida is such a disadvantage. Honestly, if it were not for internet forums. I would be lost in translation. I live in Broward County at that, same county as Ace Hood (Just so you guys can gauge the style of dress). I remember having Emmith Smiths Signature shoe, Jerry Stackhouse/grant hill FILAs, Trainers, Air Force 2s and 3s, puma disc blaze, pump fury, etc. Hell, i remember wanting foams SOOO bad as a 9 years old in 1997 but, I was not a size 7. Most floridians didn't know about foamposites until 2010/11. I got my royals in 2007. N_ don't even KNOW jerry stackhouse had a sig. I remember getting the blue am plus in 98', deions, pippens etc. I had a pair of Raf Simons that I sold, I still have Kriss Van Assche and a pair of Margielas as well. Non copped in store. I got my first androids in 2009 (propulsion Is, grey colorway) and, green Clae Parkers purchased in 2008. Trust me, when I step into a store in FL, employees know the deal, they think I'm a tourist. Dudes in Florida don't know about Visvim, Common Projects, Wings+horns, opening ceremony, kenzo, carhartt, tricker's, rick owens, etc. But you know what? I respect a persons honesty, and I respect people who make an effort to dress nicely. I don't care if it's faded glory and chuck tailors, not everyone loves fashion. Fortunately for me, my moms made fashion a necessity and priority and, that's how I express myself because honestly, I'm a humble, reclusive, shy type of person.
July 16, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
mayimbe181

Sup fellas. Was away in the Dominican Republic. Here's my fits and my group that went

Follow Yo boy on Twitter & Instagram ~~> Mayimbe181 <~~ Username on both and thx for the love on instagram and i highly reccomend Puerto Plata in D.R

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

July 16, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
BukkakeChief

didnt want to be anymore.

can I mod for you please

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

July 16, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
backlikethat

aint ma choice

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.