Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 29, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
$$$$$

hey
May 29, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
RocketsFan14

tell ya girl. she'll be pissed off at first but it will make her trust you more because it was you that told her, and not someone else, plus it's the only way to get that guilt of your chest
May 29, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
$$$$$

tell ya girl. she'll be pissed off at first but it will make her trust you more because it was you that told her, and not someone else, plus it's the only way to get that guilt of your chest

fuck...i think your right though because i kissed some chick at a party once drunk and she forgave me for that. never like had sex with another girl since i've been with her. i'm scared bro. I love her and i don't want her to break up with me
May 29, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
The Fiasco

deny everything. do not tell her anything. is there anyway these two can meet ever?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 29, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
hanguk

so i have a girlfriend and i'm textin this chick who i used to hook up with...and to make a long story short i sent her dick pics. she asked if she could see it again and i said if i see something of yours first. so ofc i got a pic and i sent one. She said she deleted it...but i feel guilty as fuck because im in love with my girlfriend and what i did was fucked up.

May 29, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
Gutts

Does your girl know the bitch you sent the picture to? Cause if they don't even know eachother you have nothing to worry about.
May 29, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
jimmillion

Nah du you got it all wrong. Sending dic pics is just how ♥♥♥♥♥'s say hello to old flings. Whenever I feel like catching up with one of my old broads I always start the conversation with a dic pic. whats questionable is what she sent you, so you're gonna need to post that picture up real quick. That way we can tell you if you should be worried.

ie. tits or GTFO
May 29, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
$$$$$

Does your girl know the bitch you sent the picture to? Cause if they don't even know eachother you have nothing to worry about.

naw my GF lives in Virginia and the chick i sent pics to lives in Georgia like 10 min from my house...
May 29, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
eponymatic

wow dude you are a troll

anyways, break up with your girlfriend, but don't tell her that its because you sent pics of your dick to another chick. that's the morally right thing to do.
May 29, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
$$$$$

and i already deleted every single bit of evidence from my phone. even the conversation we had.
May 29, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
WHS.

why has no one asked for the pic yet?

edit:
and i already deleted every single bit of evidence from my phone. even the conversation we had.

nvm faggot.
May 29, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
$$$$$

wow dude you are a troll

anyways, break up with your girlfriend, but don't tell her that its because you sent pics of your dick to another chick. that's the morally right thing to do.

i swear i'm not trollin! and i really can't break up with my girl...first girl i ever loved. Dead Ass
May 29, 2011 @ 09:43 PM
$$$$$

Girl i was texting^^

My girlfriend^^

my girlfriend is way prettier in person than the other chick
May 29, 2011 @ 09:46 PM
giorgio19

nudes of the girl you were texxting or your a troll
May 29, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
Awww SNAP

pics or it didn't happen

of the girl of course..
May 29, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
$$$$$

nudes of the girl you were texxting or your a troll

first off i deleted them because i'm nervous and scared.
second off even if i still had them i wouldn't post them because thats how ♥♥♥♥♥s get in trouble with the law and shit.
May 29, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
RocketsFan14

fuck...i think your right though because i kissed some chick at a party once drunk and she forgave me for that. never like had sex with another girl since i've been with her. i'm scared bro. I love her and i don't want her to break up with me

Yeah, i get what you're sayin bro. If she truly loves you back, she'll forgive you for your mistake for telling her the truth. How recent was it that you kissed that chick at a party though? cuz the longer ago it was, the safer you are on this one. Also, how long have you been with her?
May 29, 2011 @ 09:55 PM
$$$$$

Yeah, i get what you're sayin bro. If she truly loves you back, she'll forgive you for your mistake for telling her the truth. How recent was it that you kissed that chick at a party though? cuz the longer ago it was, the safer you are on this one. Also, how long have you been with her?

been with her 9 months and it was new Years when i kissed another girl.
May 29, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
RocketsFan14

ehh, that's not so long ago that i'd say ur completely safe, but not so recent that it's hopeless. When you kissed that other girl, was she very forgiving, or did you two almost break up?
May 29, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
giorgio19

do NOT tell your girl you sent a pick of your penis to another woman, thats the stupidest shit i ever heard
May 29, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
ryun

Just send her more pics of D
$$$$$

ehh, that's not so long ago that i'd say ur completely safe, but not so recent that it's hopeless. When you kissed that other girl, was she very forgiving, or did you two almost break up?

she was pissed..when i saw her she kept punching me and shit but on my arm. Like she was getting her stress or madness out. But she said if i ever kissed another girl again my balls would be gone O__o
RocketsFan14

do NOT tell your girl you sent a pick of your penis to another woman, thats the stupidest shit i ever heard

He loves the girl tho, It would be so hard to live with that guilt of that, and plus the other girl has proof and if it ever got back around to his girl from someone other than him, it'd be over. With him tellin her himself he's got a way better chance of them staying together
May 29, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
$$$$$

Wait so the girl saw d?

♥♥♥♥♥ i am not falling for anymore D jokes lmao
May 29, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
RocketsFan14

she was pissed..when i saw her she kept punching me and shit but on my arm. Like she was getting her stress or madness out. But she said if i ever kissed another girl again my balls would be gone O__o

Are you and your girl having a long distance relationship right now? cuz u said about ya girl bein in a different state, and u bein in Georgia?
May 29, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
$$$$$

Are you and your girl having a long distance relationship right now? cuz u said about ya girl bein in a different state, and u bein in Georgia?

well kinda...we go to college together in New York. I live in Georgia and she lives in Virgina. It's summer Break
May 29, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
Gary Oak

dudes on here are thirsty for a couple nude pics man....i'm quite parched myself though.
pics bra
May 29, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
jimmillion

9 months is short man. DO NOT be telling her shit you covered your tracks you golden. as for the whole she forgave you for kissing some broad at a party...you didn't mention it was New Years.

New Years eve, mistletoe @ Christmas, and being raped are the only times she'll ever forgive you for kissing another broad.
May 29, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
RocketsFan14

well kinda...we go to college together in New York. I live in Georgia and she lives in Virgina. It's summer Break

If ur gonna tell her, then now's the time to do it, cuz u gotta give her time to cool off before you see her again so ur balls stay intact
May 29, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
$$$$$

9 months is short man. DO NOT be telling her shit you covered your tracks your golden. as for the whole she forgave you for kissing some broad at a party...you didn't mention it was New Years.

New Years eve, mistletoe @ Christmas, and being raped are the only times she'll ever forgive you for kissing another broad.

True...yea i think i won't tell her. The guilt is starting to go away. It's only dick pics and my face isnt in them so i should be good if anything. But i think im done texting that girl. i don't want anything else to happen cause i don't know if i can control myself. Since i wont be having sex for like 3 months.

Please login first to reply.