FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 3, 2010 @ 02:21 PM
mrscrouge

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100803/ap_on_re_us/us_beer_distributor_shootings

Sparknotes - Black dude gets called in for indisciplinary conduct and is about to get fired, says he feels discriminated @ work. Says he had alledgedly reported a paper with a noose and a racial ephithet hung in the bathroom of the factory and nothing had been done about it. When he's supposed to go in to sign the release papers (get fired) he kills 8 people & himself. Discuss
August 3, 2010 @ 02:23 PM
Eliijah Pt 2

I think those 8 people we're the ones that actually got fired.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
erico223

heard about it this morning while leaving work. crazy. well thats CT for ya.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
FROADS

Shit happens...

Really, there are bigger news than this...

This week, more than 1,000 people were killed in a flood in Pakistan. Did anyone even cover that on CNN? Lindsay Lohan seems to be more important, i guess.

I could care less if 9 white people died by the hands of a black man. Good Riddance.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:26 PM
erico223

Shit happens...

This week, more than 1,000 people were killed in a flood in Pakistan. Did anyone even cover that on CNN? Lindsay Lohan seems to be more important, i guess.

I could care less if 9 white people died by the hands of a black man. Good Riddance.

lol hes right (sorta) ^ . god bless these peoples familys and shit but i dont find it hard to beleive that these white people were racists especially in that part of CT.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:28 PM
beasting 510

asi es la vida
August 3, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
Youngfresh6def

CT ✖✖✖✖✖s stand up
August 3, 2010 @ 02:30 PM

Inactive

You were doing alright until this. Fuck. You.

this. Just cuz they couldve been racists doesn't mean their lives are worth less, they were just products of their society/environment.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
midwestfever

white people arent pushing this crime as racially motivated, just being factual

now think if 1 white guy shot 9 black guys while they were at work, the black community would go into uproar

pretty shitty story though sad

FORUM SIGNATURE

August 3, 2010 @ 02:32 PM
mrscrouge

Shit happens...

Im sorry for the people in pakistan, its a big tragedy indeed. However this is natural disaster (unpreventable) vs. intentional (murder). so it's still relevant news.
and ill just disregard your last statement
August 3, 2010 @ 02:32 PM
FROADS

I'm just sayin...Was it right 4 the man to shoot and kill those eight people? No, it was mad fucked up. Have there been far worse cases than this?? How many innocent people have been killed at the hands of white supremacists?

I don't give a fuck, son. It's give and take, I don't condone this shit but at the same time I'm not gonna stress on the victims. Take that soap opera to someone who cares..that's my thought on that..

Pretty soon Oprah, The View, and godknows what wack-ass show is gonna cover this pathetic event. Pisses me off.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:35 PM
LiquidSwords

You try very hard to sound intelligent, eloquent, and insightful in your stories, but you prove you are a fucking idiot with posts like this.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:36 PM
modernmischief

I'm just sayin...Was it right 4 the man to shoot and kill those eight people? No, it was mad fucked up. Have there been far worse cases than this?? How many innocent people have been killed at the hands of white supremacists?

I don't give a fuck, son. It's give and take, I don't condone this shit but at the same time I'm not gonna stress on the victims. Take that soap opera to someone who cares..that's my thought on that..

Pretty soon Oprah, The View, and godknows what wack-ass show is gonna cover this pathetic event. Pisses me off.

Fuck dem honkeys
August 3, 2010 @ 02:37 PM

Inactive

You were doing alright until this. Fuck. You.

this. Just cuz they couldve been racists doesn't mean their lives are worth less, they were just products of their society/environment.

white people arent pushing this crime as racially motivated, just being factual

now think if 1 white guy shot 9 black guys while they were at work, the black community would go into uproar

pretty shitty story though sad

if a white guy shoots a bunch of black people, it could be cuz he hates black people
but in this case, I don't think it was because the shooter hated white people, I think it was cuz they bullied him and w/e. He just snapped, just like the columbine kids.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
FROADS

Listen, I'm not being a dick but people are gonna die regardless..

Just this morning in palmdale, two girls were stabbed and one was killed. Not a month ago, a teenager was raped and killed. In L.A there are corrupt politicians that make more than the president, meanwhile the police dept. resorts to dirty tactics by impounding vehicles in order to cover their expenses (millions of dollars worth). You tell me what's more fucked up?

My bad 4 people catchin feelings but it's the truth
August 3, 2010 @ 02:44 PM
heeennry

That was uncalled for.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

August 3, 2010 @ 02:45 PM
mrscrouge

what is the "truth" @froads?
that we shouldn't care/have sympathy for people?. I mean with that attitude idk why you cited that 1000 people died in pakistan, they were bound to die anyway.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:51 PM
FROADS

Damn, I did come off fucked up in my post...

just read it...sometimes, i don't think about my actions...my apologies

Anyway, not that it matters, try to forget that "good riddance" part. That was stupid of me
August 3, 2010 @ 03:01 PM
flow

froads if your father/brother/whoever would have been one these victims you would think different

it's not about catching feelings, it's about respect and you have none
August 3, 2010 @ 03:05 PM
Virungă

RIP

But these thing will happen from time to time.
August 3, 2010 @ 05:06 PM
Axraexl

Thats weird Blacks arent usually prone to shooting sprees that usually whites.
Atleast hes caught

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 3, 2010 @ 07:05 PM
dominick

i dont find it hard to beleive that these white people were racists especially in that part of CT.

i'm from manchester, ct and i'm here to say you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

here endeth the lesson

cheers/dom
August 3, 2010 @ 07:08 PM
ClydeFrazier

this is why no one likes you

Melo Gang All Day

August 3, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

You try very hard to sound intelligent, eloquent, and insightful in your stories, but you prove you are a fucking idiot time and time again because you're a faggot and cant help it.

August 3, 2010 @ 07:19 PM
KP$

The reason he was being fired was because he got caught on video stealing from the company.
He was given the option to either resign (and collect unemployment) or be fired.
Instead, he did what he did and now 9 families are without fathers/sons/husbands.

I think its fucking disgusting the way the family is attempting to bring the race card into this in order to justify his actions, what fucking pieces of shit.
August 3, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
C_Augustus_O

i lol'd at the thread, you ✖✖✖✖✖s are too much

And yes it gets crazy in CT

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

August 3, 2010 @ 07:23 PM
Cortex

The reason he was being fired was because he got caught on video stealing from the company.
He was given the option to either resign (and collect unemployment) or be fired.
Instead, he did what he did and now 9 families are without fathers/sons/husbands.

I think its fucking disgusting the way the family is attempting to bring the race card into this in order to justify his actions, what fucking pieces of shit.

u mad white boy
August 3, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
erico223

i'm from manchester, ct and i'm here to say you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

here endeth the lesson

cheers/dom

Dude there are plenty racist pricks over there, i know this personally. so hop off my nuts

yeahh i know racism is everywhere but idgaf im right . ;]
August 3, 2010 @ 07:25 PM
Cortex

all white people are racist look at the comments smh
August 3, 2010 @ 07:26 PM
KP$

u mad white boy

You're right, I am, the black community NEVER takes responsibility for its actions..its always poverty this and racism that, its bullshit.

Please login first to reply.