Where are you staying?
I just got back from Vegas 2 weeks ago. If you want to play cheap limits and, get drunk and come out even. There's two places on the strip.
- Casino Royale
They both have $5 minimums. Everywhere else will usually be 15 unless you go downtown or its weird hour of the day they sometimes lower it to $10.
Some things you should know for Vegas:
- Don't go and expect to not spend money.
- Don't go with cheap people.
- If your tryna club make friends in high places or you'll have to stand in line(Still doesnt guarantee you) and it'll cost sometimes up to $70-$100 some clubs to get in.
- If a girl approaches you, don't get all cocky and excited because shes a hooker.
- PUT YOUR VALUABLES IN THE SAFE! My friend got his D90, Ipod, laptop, $800, phone charger(yes even the charger) stollen while he was at the pool. And yes the door was locked but the hotel dont give a fuck.
- Wear Comfortable shoes during the day or you'll be hurting bad by the end of your trip. Even taking a taxi everywhere, you still walk alot!
Wynn/Encore & Aria are the nicest hotels hands down.
Since you sound cheap, if you want to eat on a dime. Your best bet is either doing the 24 hour buffet passes(work at all harrah owned hotels) for like $35. Or go to Chipolte or subway for $10. Don't go to Sinatras in encore. Horrible food.