October 18, 2009 @ 06:17 PM
thenorthside

Vancouver has been one of the top places to live in the world, top 3 as well,
plus talk of who is better Canada or the US will continue for years, unless you guys decide to carry out the "Manifest Destiny"

oh and hypebeast.com originated from canada, end of discussion.

^ this.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 18, 2009 @ 06:22 PM
no0 v.2.0

...don't forget Michael J. Fox, Howie Mandel, Mike Myers, Alan Thicke.......Michael J. Fox sucked as an actor (but a great humanitarian), Howie Mandel is screwed up, Mike Myers is just...not funny, and Alan Thicke has resorted to doing infommercials for money.

Haha, I can't even front though. Alan Thicke's son Robin Thicke is sorta hot, Drake is a great rapper, oh yeah and Dill Pickle chips are amazing.

that's cool. do you want me to name all of the american celebrities and MC's?
October 18, 2009 @ 06:33 PM
i Shot JFK lol

Our military is soft and underfunded today but our military history is glorious. Do some actual research on our significant contribution to WW2. It is incredibly insulting and offensive to not only me but every American Veteran that had the honour of fighting alongside a Canadian and vice versa.

Toronto Pete N!GGAS! cool
October 18, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
Ryon

I thought this thread was gonna be funny

you guys fucked it up
October 18, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
ley831

VC BC ftw! Catch me in Stanley Park chilln with a bad one.
October 18, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
Dray

Vancouver has been one of the top places to live in the world, top 3 as well,
plus talk of who is better Canada or the US will continue for years, unless you guys decide to carry out the "Manifest Destiny"

oh and hypebeast.com originated from canada, end of discussion.

Too bad your style originated from the U.S. How much street wear you guys rock that started in Canada?
October 18, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
FreshAddict

this thread remind me of grade 3....btw our national grade averages are higher than in the US
October 18, 2009 @ 09:35 PM
Eaton

I thought this thread was gonna be funny

you guys fucked it up

nigs cant take a joke, they gettin all butt hurt and shit.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 18, 2009 @ 09:52 PM
99%Shit

This is one hell of a pissing contest.

I think I'd give up free healthcare for Vanilla Coke.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 18, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
zyezye

Our military is soft and underfunded today but our military history is glorious. Do some actual research on our significant contribution to WW2. It is incredibly insulting and offensive to not only me but every American Veteran that had the honour of fighting alongside a Canadian and vice versa.

first to battle during WW1 and WW2, and our troops even gained the nickname of Shock Troopers for their bravery in the field during those wars.

also we created superman, the zipper, tracer rounds, the measurement for footwear. so US10 in actuality CAD10, the Newsprint and a whole lot of shit that the WORLD uses to this day.

Too bad your style originated from the U.S. How much street wear you guys rock that started in Canada?

I think Kevin Ma Based this site off the style of Hong Kong Hypebeasts back then, which are Abundant in Vancouver, BC, CANADA.

and supreme back then used CYC. which is made in Canada. aNYthing gets stuff from CYC too. same with HUF, alot of their outerwear says made in canada. Then you got Wings + Horns, Reigning Champ, Naked and Famous, that are purely canadian.
October 18, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
KEMP

good looks on stanley park ley, its beautiful.

haha, i dont see why the hate is coming. donaldray
that wasn't the point, i was talking about the website, where you go on everyday.
and i do rock canadian brands, ie. goodfoot, livestock, reigning champ, naked & famous, etc. all respected "STREETWEAR" brands.
sure most of the brands do come from south of the border but don't tell me my style originated from the US
i wear what i think looks nice.
You probably wore or still wear some american made bathing ape, o wait...
there's no point in giving another futile attempt with your comments, in basic terms, i won't respond to idiocy again.
October 18, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
zyezye

Damian i <3 yewwwwww
October 18, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
tyler,

i think it's funny that the canadians are legitimately trying to defend their country, but i find it even funnier that the americans need to assert their dominance over us. FUCK ALL OF YOU.
October 19, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
Dray

good looks on stanley park ley, its beautiful.

haha, i dont see why the hate is coming. donaldray
that wasn't the point, i was talking about the website, where you go on everyday.
and i do rock canadian brands, ie. goodfoot, livestock, reigning champ, naked & famous, etc. all respected "STREETWEAR" brands.
sure most of the brands do come from south of the border but don't tell me my style originated from the US
i wear what i think looks nice.
You probably wore or still wear some american made bathing ape, o wait...
there's no point in giving another futile attempt with your comments, in basic terms, i won't respond to idiocy again.

I never fucked with bape at all whether made in Asia or the states. Way to take me serious in a parody thread didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Again you say this a Canadian made site. who gives a fuck? A canadian can make a dope forum about rap but that still doesnt hold any significance to rap. lol @ "I wont respond to idiocy" you and Helgen sure know how to make members feel great.
October 19, 2009 @ 03:11 AM
rheng

canada asked nicely for their independence.
October 19, 2009 @ 03:27 AM
STI Guy

all the times i visited canada, it gave me a weird vibe. like you cross the border and it's supposed to be another country right? but it looked exactly like the usa, but in lack of a better term, a bit bland. when i visit another country, i usually expect to experience culture shock. instead i felt culture confusion. i kept thinking "uhhhhhh... this place is packed with different races just like nyc. we should just let canada join the club and become another part of the usa." canada is sorta like quiet and tame brother while usa is like the loud and obnoxious one.
October 19, 2009 @ 03:58 AM
midwestfever

canadians always talk shit on xbl, which doesnt bother me..

except theyre on the internet* playing on a microsoft* xbox* behind a linksys* router, all while typing on their windows* laptop looking at .com* websites, possibly ignoring their girlfriends texts on a cellphone*

ungrateful fucks

FORUM SIGNATURE

October 19, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
Dethkiss

we should just let canada join the club and become another part of the usa

Hahaha if Canadians want to "join the club" they can just move to the states. I don't know if you realize it, but most Canadians don't want to be part of the USA.

That isn't a shot at the states, I'm just saying that we're Canadian, and proud of it.
October 19, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
rx7-fc

[QUOTE=e
October 19, 2009 @ 12:30 PM

^^ this
October 19, 2009 @ 12:36 PM
Ihome

except theyre on the internet* playing on a microsoft* xbox* behind a linksys* router, all while typing on their windows* laptop looking at .com* websites, possibly ignoring their girlfriends texts on a cellphone*

ungrateful fucks

yeah because all canadians are faggots playing their xbackses
October 19, 2009 @ 01:37 PM
zyezye

ungrateful fucks

with out the invention of the telephone, none of that shit would come into existance
October 19, 2009 @ 04:47 PM
&amp;y

oh im sorry, i didnt know that you needed a telephone to play an xbox
October 19, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
Nigga Man

* Alexander Graham Bell (1847&#8211;1922), British inventor
October 19, 2009 @ 08:18 PM
zyezye

think about it, with out the invention of the telephone. there wouldnt be internet(remember dial up? ), and all the following technologies that were associated with it. that ranges from sending information through a wire to the speakers you listen to.

with out anymeans to communicate as fast as speaking to somebody, technology would've never advanced as fast as it is today.

so fall back kid
October 19, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
&amp;y

oh i see, let me get this straight. you need internet to play xbox? do you need a telephone to play snes? and playstation?
October 19, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
Eaton

your getting mad heated of nothing. why do you let your circumstances affect you so much. you had no control over where you born, you could have just as easily been born in the states and then you would be laughing at yourself right now. no whats that aboot?

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 19, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
zyezye

well how would the world communicate to get which piece to where? how would the be able to send blue prints, coding, and plans? communication is key for anything to be succesful.

with out anymeans of modern communication, phone, internet, your electronics would take FOREVER to build and would cost alot more than you're paying for
October 19, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
&amp;y

so now you're saying that it could still exist without a telephone? we obviously only had one man working on an xbox, and just another man thousands of miles away helping.
October 19, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
JazzyJustin

We got free health care

Please login first to reply.