Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 8, 2009 @ 09:38 PM
SupremeHype

these defenitions are from urban dictionary

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=2&term=hypebeast

1.Someone who wears certain brands of clothing or footwear because it's "hyped". Hypebeasts are often bi-sexual, though they will never admit it.
Barry: Dawg, check mah heatzzz!
Alvin: OMG your kicks are so fire I can see it through my shuttershades!
Barry: Let's make out, bro.
Alvin: Aite, lemme check ISS first.
Normal Kid: Omg hypebeasts.

2.A person who share the same qualities as Mark Anthony Flores
OMG, That guy is such a hypebeast, kinda like Mark Anthony Flores

3.Someone who nobody likes so they dress streetwear so they look cooler. IE: Nike SB Dunks, The Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, Orisue,
Brett B.: Hey look at my Bics
A and N : Stfu fag.
Brett B.: You can't get them anywhere.
A and N: Well you got em over priced; Hypebeast.

4.A person who tries to be into style because no one likes them and the only thing they have gonig for them is their hypebeast status
1. That fucking darryl is a fuckin hypebeast.

5.1. Sneakerheads who only rock hyped up shit to get props b/c they got no self worth or sense of style.
2. 50% of NikeTalk members
1. Yo, check out my matching supreme cap, bape hoody, bape jeans, and bape kicks.
2. You fuckin hypebeast.

6.A person who follows a trend to be cool or in style.
A person who wears what is hyped up.
Look at my hypebeast status supreme dunks, supreme sweater, supreme hat and mathing jeans.

7.a fag who trys to impress others by rocking hyped up shit. they also tend to be sneakerheads that have no real sense of style, but wear what they think is cool and tell everyone
Theo(hypebeast):Hey check out my new stussy tee and my fresh new dunks!
Someguy:STFU asshole!
Theo(hypebeast): But i havent told you the best part...I went to Melrose today

8.A stuck-up, self-centered young person who only wears hyped up streetwear brands including Stussy, Crooks & Castles, Orisue ect. Hypebeasts are often sneakerheads with a generic sense of style that often entails wearing neon colored sb dunks paired with new era fitted hats and god awful all over print hoodies and jeans so tight that they cut off the wearer's circulation to the brain. Hypebeast fashion sense is loosely based on the classic urban fashion sense of the 90s & 80s. But these hipster streetwear kids always O.D. on retro style. How are you gonna be born in 1991, and dress like you are a teenager in 1984? Most hypebeasts get their carbon-copied style from magazines like Complex and online forums dedicated to such streetwear.

Hypebeasts usually live in and around the urban centers of Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, New York City and D.C. However, many cities across the country including Baltimore, Philly and the rougher boroughs of NYC (i.e. Brooklyn) maintain their distinct local urban style which differs greatly from the semi-homosexual hypebeast style. Since many hypebeasts hail from soft, posh suburban environments, they would probably get stomped the fuck out by twenty different pairs of Timberland boots and Air force 1's if they dare tread in the ghettos of such cities.

Although hypebeasts come from all different racial backgrounds, more often then not, most hypebeasts are Filipino or some other type of Asian because most of the hypebeast fashion brands were founded by Asians from California (i.e. Crooks & Castles, The Hundreds and LRG). This is a very recent social phenomenon because back in the 90s, urban fashion was usually strictly worn by blacks, latinos and certain whites who actually lived in urban areas.
Those hypebeast kids sitting at that table over there think their the shit. But their style is so homo. All of those short pussy mawfuckers would get beat the fuck up if they took a trip to say ... North Philly, Jamaica, Queens, West Baltimore or anywhere that was a real ghetto.

8.A person who follows the trend or whats cool. Also known as :

1)Follower
2)copycat
3)Charles McClanahan
4)Jacob Spinelli
Hey look at that hypebeast Charles wearing those gay dunks.

or

Why is the hypebeast Charles following every footstep of a true sneakerhead?

SOME of them are ture some of them are false
give your defenition of a hypebeast
September 8, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
SupremeHype

no definition?
September 8, 2009 @ 09:48 PM
Ryon

gay thread
September 8, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
ClydeFrazier

hey...i have friends.

i think

Melo Gang All Day

September 8, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
whoRichard?

September 8, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
SupremeHype

you callin gay cuz u know these definitions are rite
September 8, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
whoRichard?

***** they ain't even your definitions.
September 8, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
KALiKUSH

September 8, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
SupremeHype

***** they ain't even your definitions.

i said they werent my defenitions in the start of the thread
September 8, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
whoRichard?

Bro just go get on your other account and stop trollin on this shit please.
September 8, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
Frodizzi

September 8, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
STI Guy

you're retarded, kid.
September 8, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
September 8, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
its_BJ

Philly!!!!!!!!
September 8, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
whoRichard?

***** you aint no jack shit about me. Why dontchu you go start a epic meetup with all the jerkers or some shit with that gay ass buttonup of urs.
&y

Hypebeast is an online magazine for streetwear, sneakers and urban fashion. It features daily updated news, features, and editorials. It is also home to over 20 bloggers that write about urban aesthetics. The magazine was originally launched in January 2005 as a Blogspot web log, but moved to its own domain in March 2005. In 2007 it received an average of 100,000 monthly visitors, making it one of the most popular urban fashion publications on the web.[1]

The magazine's stated goal is to be a "one-stop news source for internet-savvy street fashion enthusiasts frustrated with having to browse multiple sites to keep up with the latest information." It has become a major aggregator of urban fashion content on the web, and is the source for many of the images posted on fashion blogs across the web. Format Magazine, another major streetwear publication, alone has used over 600 hypebeast images in its news feed. It has been reviewed by various blogs as one of the most authoritative and user friendly sites of its kind.

[edit] Original Meaning of Hypebeast

The name hypebeast is used ironically as the title of the magazine. It originally refers to a streetwear enthusiast who is only interested in having the latest trends.
September 8, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
ClydeFrazier

yeah maybe p-rods and shit are meant to skate in but people don't blow $100 on dunk sb's to skate in em, they aren't even good for it. anyone with half a brain would get some vox's or half cabs to skate in.

Melo Gang All Day

September 8, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
MILK_&crackers

how much u wanna make a bet i can roll my foreskin in on itself 3x b4 i see the 1st spurts of blood?
September 8, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
whoRichard?

OOOO GTFO OUT OF YOUR OWN Thread I<3Supreme
September 8, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
&amp;y

how much u wanna make a bet i can roll my foreskin in on itself 3x b4 i see the 1st spurts of blood?

do it bro
September 8, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
MILK_&amp;crackers

do it bro

u dare me?
September 8, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
SupremeHype

richard raccist
September 8, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
SupremeHype

yeah maybe p-rods and shit are meant to skate in but people don't blow $100 on dunk sb's to skate in em, they aren't even good for it. Anyone with half a brain would get some vox's or half cabs to skate in.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes thank you
September 8, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
whoRichard?

Supremehype learn how to spell then talk to me.... Lets see some fit pics I<3Supreme
September 8, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
SupremeHype

you gay/racist
you child molester u wanna see pics of kids ha get a life pshh fag smh
September 8, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
whoRichard?

Okay? Thats very nice. cool
September 8, 2009 @ 10:27 PM
ClydeFrazier

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes thank you

lolwut

Melo Gang All Day

September 8, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
bulldogskoleff

you callin gay cuz u know these definitions are rite

i think you accidentally typed in your User Name and then these definitions came up >sad

Please login first to reply.