Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 25, 2011 @ 01:17 PM
Kwyjibo

Lasagna line was dope. Took me a while to figure out what it meant. Yall just hate Wayne just to hate Wayne.

what are you, 5? that line was fucking corny no matter who said it

I've gone out the window

September 25, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
blackice445

Man stfu , it wasnt that bad. You'll just hate Wayne whatever he does. Most of his lines are corny and whatever but he has some decent ones.
September 25, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
DhA

I take you out, that's a date nikka
September 25, 2011 @ 05:53 PM
WCDon

Give me a break son. That was one of the best lines I heard in a while. Sorry that you dont think it was on par with your "Girl I make your hip stir" Miller

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

September 25, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
DhA

Wayne still makes dope music tho. People who hate on Wayne are probs the kind of annoying people who only like "intellectual" films and wont shut up about how stupid shit like Fast and Furious and Transformers is. Not everything has to be on some deeper meaning shit, that lasagna line was cool.
September 25, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Fuck that, Wayne is ass and has been since No Ceilings
September 25, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Wayne still makes dope music tho. People who hate on Wayne are probs the kind of annoying people who only like "intellectual" films and wont shut up about how stupid shit like Fast and Furious and Transformers is. Not everything has to be on some deeper meaning shit, that lasagna line was cool.

Thisssssssssssssssss
September 26, 2011 @ 03:08 AM
JacquesMyBeats

I get what you're saying and its somewhat true. But if a song has no meaning behind it at least sound good. Example, A Mili,6ft 7ft or Lolli pop. But his albums maybe have 3 good songs out of the whole album. He doesn't have one album were i like more than half the songs. Thats my opinion but it seems a lot of album reviews aren't great for him either. I've never seen him get high reviews before. Maybe a 70%~ or something?

http://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/sets/the-difference- between-humans/

September 26, 2011 @ 05:26 AM
DhA

I get what you're saying and its somewhat true. But if a song has no meaning behind it at least sound good. Example, A Mili,6ft 7ft or Lolli pop. But his albums maybe have 3 good songs out of the whole album. He doesn't have one album were i like more than half the songs. Thats my opinion but it seems a lot of album reviews aren't great for him either. I've never seen him get high reviews before. Maybe a 70%~ or something?

Carter 2 - No Ceilings era dude was getting top ratings all the time.
September 26, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
Kwyjibo

im not "hating" wayne. i just dislike him with a passion because he is a fucking talentless cunt and he makes my blood boil. if he was more like soulja boy, who doesn't take his music seriously and just does it for money, i wouldn't care but wayne now thinks he's some musical genius and that his work can be compared to the ones of real musicians.

I've gone out the window

September 26, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
Freddie Benson

Carter 2 - No Ceilings era dude was getting top ratings all the time.

He was good in that era but it's not that era anymore he fell off hard the Carter 4 is ass and he is getting extremely corny now

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

September 26, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
dead7

honestly, i think waynes rhyme scheme and delivery undermine how lyrical he really is. his style/*swag* is the best, and worst thing about him.

All the hate in this thread is what happens when ur at the top. Justified or not, when ur on top, the hate comes. sad
September 26, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
guddah1

I thought he said "Real CHEESE move in silence like lasagna" this whole time.
September 27, 2011 @ 08:14 AM
DStyles

im not "hating" wayne. i just dislike him with a passion because he is a fucking talentless cunt and he makes my blood boil. if he was more like soulja boy, who doesn't take his music seriously and just does it for money, i wouldn't care but wayne now thinks he's some musical genius and that his work can be compared to the ones of real musicians.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 27, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
UnaFashionista

thought lil wayne was one of the best rappers in the game before i acutally listened and read his lyrics, especially carter IV
September 27, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
Freddie Benson

honestly, i think waynes rhyme scheme and delivery undermine how lyrical he really is. his style/*swag* is the best, and worst thing about him.

All the hate in this thread is what happens when ur at the top. Justified or not, when ur on top, the hate comes. sad

this makes no sense. if its justified its not hate its stating a fact.

September 27, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
dead7

this makes no sense. if its justified its not hate its stating a fact.

Music like all art is subjective, and all a matter of opinion. There are no "facts" involved, at least not in the sense we are discussing now.

So yes it is hate. |0
September 27, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
Freddie Benson

Music like all art is subjective, and all a matter of opinion. There are no "facts" involved, at least not in the sense we are discussing now.

So yes it is hate. |0

i see what your trying to say but this is incorrect. there is such a thing as good rap its not all opinion, by that logic mac miller could be considered a legend.

September 27, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
dead7

i see what your trying to say but this is incorrect. there is such a thing as good rap its not all opinion, by that logic mac miller could be considered a legend.

to some he could...

i dont see ur point. sad
September 27, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
dead7

If music operated the way u wanted it to, with this good vs bad rap scale, or real vs fake rap, everyone wouldnt have a different top5. The only control available is the numbers, which people discount if their favorite artist isnt doing well under them.

let me try a different approach, If (insert wayne diss) is what sells a milli and catapults u to a higher tax bracket then i wanna be/do (inserted wayne diss)...

Success is success. i applaud him.

Would you rather be underpaid or overrated? -Jay-Z
September 27, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
AquzeHim

Wayne was trying to sell records to an extremely wide audience this album, and whether or not ya'll believe they boosted sales he did that./pointless statement.

When Wayne is on point he can still put out quality verses.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR5mMYEQF5E
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMRukxc-RXg

This album was super corny, and if that Lasagna line was in the context of a concept he had going it would have been a top line, but it was a random puncline.
September 27, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
Freddie Benson

If music operated the way u wanted it to, with this good vs bad rap scale, or real vs fake rap, everyone wouldnt have a different top5. The only control available is the numbers, which people discount if their favorite artist isnt doing well under them.

let me try a different approach, If (insert wayne diss) is what sells a milli and catapults u to a higher tax bracket then i wanna be/do (inserted wayne diss)...

Success is success. i applaud him.

Would you rather be underpaid or overrated? -Jay-Z

music does operate that way but most people dont wanna accept it and there are so many different opinions and audiences that enjoy lower forms of music more

yeah yeah thats success but success ≠ talent
i understand money is everything to ♥♥♥♥♥s and they are pleased with being an ass rapper as long as they make money but just cause you making money off it doesnt mean your good that just mean you winning and i applaud Wayne in being as popular as he is and all that but it doesnt change the fact that his raps arent good anymore. he constantly says punchlines that are just corny and not clever at all but if you're judging artists in terms of sales and popularity he would be good but thats not how shit should be judged.

September 27, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
Freddie Benson

[QUOTE=

September 28, 2011 @ 09:14 AM
DStyles

What's "good rap"? Is it the same as "real hip hop"? confused

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 28, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
dead7

music does operate that way but most people dont wanna accept it and there are so many different opinions and audiences that enjoy lower forms of music more

yeah yeah thats success but success ≠ talent
i understand money is everything to ♥♥♥♥♥s and they are pleased with being an ass rapper as long as they make money but just cause you making money off it doesnt mean your good that just mean you winning and i applaud Wayne in being as popular as he is and all that but it doesnt change the fact that his raps arent good anymore. he constantly says punchlines that are just corny and not clever at all but if you're judging artists in terms of sales and popularity he would be good but thats not how shit should be judged.

lmao
September 28, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
T2586

Lil Wayne will never top Da Carter 2. Everything after that is BS.

I'd much rather listen to lights out than carter 3 or 4.
September 28, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
Hellah Fresh

Im hearing all of his new shit that he has been coming out with and his flow is getting tired. He pretty much says the same type of lines on every other song now. I think its time to retire or hire that ghost writter he had back when he was on tha carter 1.
September 28, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
UnaFashionista

ghostwriters =) they're pretty good
September 28, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
Freddie Benson

lmao

lol iss true doe

What's "good rap"? Is it the same as "real hip hop"? confused

NO

September 28, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
Axraexl