Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 30, 2010 @ 11:03 PM
datxiecray

The third verse really stood to me like he was throwing a few subliminal punchlines at drake.

The lil engine that could
this lil ✖✖✖✖✖ is good
rappers claiming they sick i heal ✖✖✖✖✖s for good
a couple of yall aint took a field trip to the hood
ay me im fresh prince im will smith to the hood Baby!
aint sayin names but we not the same
all that money and the fame dont change the fact that u lame
might wanna grab you a chain wanna tip up your hat
might wanna purchase some game homie your shit is so wack!!!
i got my finger on the trigger tell that ✖✖✖✖✖ hold datt
boy im picture perfect baby you can check the Kodak
hey so anything you can do i can do better
and any chick you can screw i can get wetter
im young black get to live my life on the run!
bet ya bottom dollar before im done
they say that im the oneeeeeee
yeah ✖✖✖✖✖ im the onee HA!!

Of course he could just be referring to stereotypical wack rappers but i've been following cole for a while, hes always been sick of being compared to drake and shit...

either way both these guys are talented as fuck, i'd say so far gone was the best shit i've ever heard in a while..make sure u guys check out j.cole, the dude is a lyrical serial killer.
June 30, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
rx7-fc

how the fuck is drake comparable to j.cole.....drake should just go back to degrassi whatever the fuck that show is about.
June 30, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Not a shot at Drake at all. But Cole is on a whole different bracket when it comes to skills.
June 30, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
datxiecray

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1vEI9nazs

you can see his expression was like "wtf you mad gurl?" when she said "oh you could be the next drake"
June 30, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
THiZZ

Nah its definitely directed at Wale...

-THiZZ
June 30, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
datxiecray

Nah its definitely directed at Wale...

-THiZZ

hahaa, never really got into wale, his lyrics is just...ugh
June 30, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
datxiecray

Not a shot at Drake at all. But Cole is on a whole different bracket when it comes to skills.

nah man, gotta defend drake on this one. So far gone was the shit, if anything, J.cole was on the same track drake was when he was barely famous, ✖✖✖✖✖s just mad at drizzy now cause he went mainstream. i feel ya, hate when bandwagon mofos bumping drizzy pisses me off.
June 30, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
Axraexl

nah man, gotta defend drake on this one. So far gone was the shit, if anything, J.cole was on the same track drake was when he was barely famous, ✖✖✖✖✖s just mad at drizzy now cause he went mainstream. i feel ya, hate when bandwagon mofos bumping drizzy pisses me off.

J Cole is honestly better than Drake
Drake is very one dimensional with his music, his flow is constant and his subject matter stays completly the same.
Listen to "The Badness" and "Lights Please"
\ it tops anything from Drake

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 30, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
datxiecray

Drake is very one dimensional with his music, his flow is constant and his subject matter stays completly the same.

ive been both drake and j cole fan for a long while, i've heard most of their shit

hoenstly, they are two VERY different rappers, thats why idk why dumbass faggots are comparing them.

if i had to choose an album to bump with everyday i'd take so far gone over the warm up... but thats just me man.. guess its down to personal preferences but again, they both the shit.
June 30, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
Pretty Joseph

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

June 30, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
Bubbs619

i hope so. someone needs to make an example/put him in his place
June 30, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
ClydeFrazier

you can see his expression was like "wtf you mad gurl?" when she said "oh you could be the next drake"

lol i'd be fucking pissed too, that interview dropped before drake even released an album. i think cole is aspiring to be more than the next drake, he's got much more talent imo.

Melo Gang All Day

July 1, 2010 @ 12:23 AM
rx7-fc

yea dumbass much music with the Toronto bias.
July 1, 2010 @ 01:01 AM
thenephilim27

i definately picked up the same vibe from that verse. to me it seems to go straight at him. they are ALWAYS compared. there was a thread with a poll on here not long ago.

also you notice they've done collabs with all the same artists....but never each other. i don't think cole wants to do a track with him.
July 1, 2010 @ 01:47 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

whether you like drake or not those statements are pretty uninformed. he's one dimensional yet he sings and raps. His subject matter is the same, yet he raps about things typical mainstream rappers rap about (money, girls) but also raps about vulnerability and feelings that most rappers don't get into. i mean i figure this'll make me sound like a drake rider but i'm not, i'm just stating the truth. j cole may be better than drake but drake really isn't one dimensional or stuck to one subject matter like you said
July 1, 2010 @ 02:01 AM
Koven

j cole doesn't want any of drake

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7NKovnS_A

3:58

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

July 1, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
skillet

if 1 shitty rapper disses another shitty rappers in the woods with nobody around, does it make a noise?
July 1, 2010 @ 02:24 AM
Jaylib

depends
July 1, 2010 @ 03:56 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I like the direction Cole is going in. He's not riding on the Jay cosign and wants no features on his album and that's definitely a good look imo. I can see how he would be insulted because someone said he could be "The next Drake". I think in 10 years Cole will be in the top spot where Jay sits and Drakes popularity will die out when Wayne is irrelevant. No Drake hate tho.
July 1, 2010 @ 03:57 AM
alex.

Ofi've been following cole for a while, hes always been sick of being compared to drake and shit...

stop frontin, you heard who dat yesterday
July 1, 2010 @ 08:23 AM
coco thai

j. cole > drake

that is all.
July 1, 2010 @ 04:20 PM
datxiecray

stop frontin, you heard who dat yesterday

stop trollin nig

Please login first to reply.