Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 10, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
commonlyused

Commonly Used "Test Your Luck" baseball jerseys available. Few sizes left

Order here: http://commonlyused.storenvy.com/products/1465058-test-your-luck-baseball-jersey

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

May 10, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
forexample

suspended

Dents Fuji100 bro's cool someone knows their shit
May 10, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
invisible

Here's a preview of the debut Spring Collection of The Invisible Clothing Brand, a streetwear brand based out of Vancouver. With the launch of the brand we've opened a Pop Up Shop located at 434 Columbia Street in Chinatown, which will be open until May 1st. The webstore is available to view the rest of the collection at http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/ 

About the Brand: http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/pages/about-us
Instagram: @theinvisibleclothingbrand
Twitter: @invsblebrand

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
Stuff is looking good. Nice to see more Vancouver brands popping up. It was only a matter of time.
Thanks for the ups! I've wanted to start a clothing brand since I took a screen printing course in high school back in 05. I went to work in the oil industry so I could buy a bunch of screen printing equipment and started printing some sample designs mainly for myself and friends. The great thing about screen printing is being able to have an idea, design it, print the film, burn the screens and be wearing the shirt all in a day's work. I think the idea for The Invisible Clothing Brand partially came from wanting to start a brand without any logo or branding, but I realized its too hard to market something like that. Then in 2009 while working my mindless job in the oil industry I came up with the concept for Invisible. There's a few different meanings behind the brand but basically it's like when you have this idea, this vision of something you've always wanted to do, and you keep nurturing that vision until you see it very vividly, and you want to  see it materialize because the rest of the world can't see what your vision is... it's invisible. I worked in the oil industry for 5 years and spent most of the time just thinking about starting this brand, a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. Finally, last summer I decided to stop fucking around and commit to my dream. Worked all fall and quit in December. Unfortunately it's too expensive/ hard to find space to rent in Vancouver that I could set up printing equipment, so I worked with some local printers while my equipment lays dormant. One day I hope I can set up a shop and use it again to do test prints and do some limited edition printing 

Many of these designs I printed years ago as samples and still just really like them. I know the larger prints aren't for everyone and even myself, I also like simple and smaller designs as well, but I felt obligated to stay true to where the brand started, to my original ideas and designs.

This is the first design I ever printed of the brand. You can't really tell but "INVISIBLE" is printed in glow in the dark ink, as well as the inside of the logo. The effect works well in clubs etc. The logo itself is just something I drew one day, no real meaning behind it and it's open to interpretation. Over the years I have come to realize because of the oblong shape it's hard to this logo incorporate into the designs, so I decided I'm going to change the logo each year. I have an idea of how I want to go about it which I'm not going to get specific about because it will be part of the fall collection, but basically the logo will be changed on this design (a staple design for the brand) as well as on the woven hem label which will create a sort of timeline, so you can tell which year the shirt was made by the corresponding logo.

Anyways this is the beginning of my journey, and I've had a lot of fun with it. There's been a lot of learning involved as well and starting a brand is much more than just having a good idea, which I'm realizing more and more each day. I'm glad I stumbled onto this forum because it's great to see what other people's ideas are and what they're inspired by. I guess I just wanted to explain a bit about my passion and the vessel for which I'm able to showcase it. I want to start a brand that promotes positivity, draws inspiration from more than just what's currently trendy, and most of all I just want to keep doing what makes me happy.
May 10, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
AndyRocksBluu

Here's a preview of the debut Spring Collection of The Invisible Clothing Brand, a streetwear brand based out of Vancouver. With the launch of the brand we've opened a Pop Up Shop located at 434 Columbia Street in Chinatown, which will be open until May 1st. The webstore is available to view the rest of the collection at http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/ 

About the Brand: http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/pages/about-us
Instagram: @theinvisibleclothingbrand
Twitter: @invsblebrand

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
Stuff is looking good. Nice to see more Vancouver brands popping up. It was only a matter of time.
Thanks for the ups! I've wanted to start a clothing brand since I took a screen printing course in high school back in 05. I went to work in the oil industry so I could buy a bunch of screen printing equipment and started printing some sample designs mainly for myself and friends. The great thing about screen printing is being able to have an idea, design it, print the film, burn the screens and be wearing the shirt all in a day's work. I think the idea for The Invisible Clothing Brand partially came from wanting to start a brand without any logo or branding, but I realized its too hard to market something like that. Then in 2009 while working my mindless job in the oil industry I came up with the concept for Invisible. There's a few different meanings behind the brand but basically it's like when you have this idea, this vision of something you've always wanted to do, and you keep nurturing that vision until you see it very vividly, and you want to  see it materialize because the rest of the world can't see what your vision is... it's invisible. I worked in the oil industry for 5 years and spent most of the time just thinking about starting this brand, a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. Finally, last summer I decided to stop fucking around and commit to my dream. Worked all fall and quit in December. Unfortunately it's too expensive/ hard to find space to rent in Vancouver that I could set up printing equipment, so I worked with some local printers while my equipment lays dormant. One day I hope I can set up a shop and use it again to do test prints and do some limited edition printing 

Many of these designs I printed years ago as samples and still just really like them. I know the larger prints aren't for everyone and even myself, I also like simple and smaller designs as well, but I felt obligated to stay true to where the brand started, to my original ideas and designs.

This is the first design I ever printed of the brand. You can't really tell but "INVISIBLE" is printed in glow in the dark ink, as well as the inside of the logo. The effect works well in clubs etc. The logo itself is just something I drew one day, no real meaning behind it and it's open to interpretation. Over the years I have come to realize because of the oblong shape it's hard to this logo incorporate into the designs, so I decided I'm going to change the logo each year. I have an idea of how I want to go about it which I'm not going to get specific about because it will be part of the fall collection, but basically the logo will be changed on this design (a staple design for the brand) as well as on the woven hem label which will create a sort of timeline, so you can tell which year the shirt was made by the corresponding logo.

Anyways this is the beginning of my journey, and I've had a lot of fun with it. There's been a lot of learning involved as well and starting a brand is much more than just having a good idea, which I'm realizing more and more each day. I'm glad I stumbled onto this forum because it's great to see what other people's ideas are and what they're inspired by. I guess I just wanted to explain a bit about my passion and the vessel for which I'm able to showcase it. I want to start a brand that promotes positivity, draws inspiration from more than just what's currently trendy, and most of all I just want to keep doing what makes me happy.
at least your focusing your energy on something positive. I could respect that.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 10, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
individualist

Pictures of the tees we just released.

Check them out on our store.
WHY?
wondering where that came from, more than "why" would be helpful
I said why because I don't get why you chose this as a design. Again, only using your logo or name does not count as creativity. I also don't understand why you have a wave with "ILLA NY". I'm not trying to mean, just trying to understand what your brand is about and why you chose this as your first line.
chose it as a design becuase i would personally wear it. i liked the wave, thought it was cool looking & put it on the shirt. i like the original painting a lot and drew the inspiration from there, plus waves are summer themed and it is for S/S 
Since you posted on here, I'm going to give you my honest feedback on your shirts. They suck. Flat out. There is no creativity with the design, putting a wave(doesn't really look like a wave) with NY just doesn't make sense. Just because you think something is cool, doesn't mean you should put it on a shirt haha. If you want to be taken seriously, then think of designs you can build your brand on, something original that makes people want to rock your gear. If you want to just make money, put stuff on your clothes that you think will sell. Unfortunately, a black and white wave is neither creative or something that people will want to wear on their clothes. That's just my opinion though. You have to make mistakes in order to learn and grow so hopefully you learn from this if you don't get the sales you wanted, and if you do get the sales you wanted, then more power to you. 
Sacrilege, i dont want to be a dick, but i feel like you've kinda consistently been a dick, except for when you shut up that Above Royalty clown, that was good shit, i just feel like creativity is interpreted by every person differently
Asian mob on bicycles?!? You're the clown.... LOL y'all can't even drive nor have a sense of perception to your surroundings... how you gonna ride bikes? 
??

www.villanyproduct.com

May 10, 2013 @ 07:29 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

WHY?
I said why because I don't get why you chose this as a design. Again, only using your logo or name does not count as creativity. I also don't understand why you have a wave with "ILLA NY". I'm not trying to mean, just trying to understand what your brand is about and why you chose this as your first line.
chose it as a design becuase i would personally wear it. i liked the wave, thought it was cool looking & put it on the shirt. i like the original painting a lot and drew the inspiration from there, plus waves are summer themed and it is for S/S 
Since you posted on here, I'm going to give you my honest feedback on your shirts. They suck. Flat out. There is no creativity with the design, putting a wave(doesn't really look like a wave) with NY just doesn't make sense. Just because you think something is cool, doesn't mean you should put it on a shirt haha. If you want to be taken seriously, then think of designs you can build your brand on, something original that makes people want to rock your gear. If you want to just make money, put stuff on your clothes that you think will sell. Unfortunately, a black and white wave is neither creative or something that people will want to wear on their clothes. That's just my opinion though. You have to make mistakes in order to learn and grow so hopefully you learn from this if you don't get the sales you wanted, and if you do get the sales you wanted, then more power to you. 
Sacrilege, i dont want to be a dick, but i feel like you've kinda consistently been a dick, except for when you shut up that Above Royalty clown, that was good shit, i just feel like creativity is interpreted by every person differently
I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree. I don't think I'm being a dick, I'm just giving my opinion. Like I said, I don't think putting your brand name or logo on a shirt and having that as the only thing you're selling is very creative. I think that a lot of people start brands because they want to make money or they think they can be the next Diamond or 10 Deep, but it takes time and dedication. You can't just throw some crap on a shirt and expect it to sell and get positive feedback. However, a lot of the time you can get away with putting some "dope shit" on a shirt and getting a lot of people to buy it. At the end of the day, all that matters is how much you have in your bank account and if you're proud of what you put out there. If ILLA is happy with his shirt, then I am happy for him and wish him the best of luck. I just personally would never buy it because I think it's unoriginal and lame. 

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 10, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

i understand that this is not the most creative thing out there, but it was an attempt at getting the name out there as opposed to our last tee which didnt have the name on it at all. i guess we need to find a happy medium and try not to play it so safe
It's never a bad thing to do a simple logo/brand-name tee. If you personally like your logo tee, then go ahead and make it. But I feel like you could've played around with it a little more. And I probably would've kept it to like 1 or 2 different color styles. Just my personal opinion though. An example of a logo/brand-name tee I like:

Totally agree with this. I'm going to have a tee with my brand's name on it, but that won't be the only shirt in my first line. I think everyone should have a tee with their brand name or logo, but you also have to have other original ideas and designs.

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 10, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
minsct

@invisiblebrand

You sound passionate. I respect that. Good to see a few legitimate smalls brands repping our city. Huge opportunity for growth right now.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

May 10, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
kibblesco

Hey guys, I've just recently started up my clothing line and I'm looking to get more recognition or feedback on designs and such. I just started production the beginning of this week, and I've been trying to get friends and stuff to purchase items but they never end up doing it.

About my brand: I've always wanted a brand about cats, but cheap, I hated how I'd have to pay $30+ for a t-shirt with cats on it so I thought I'd make my own and make it under $20. I make my own designs but they may not be too original. I'm looking for feedback and such on these designs so that'll be appreciated. 25% of profits I make go to my local cat shelter. 

http://kibblesco.bigcartel.com/
Thanks
May 10, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
Brave

Im not cool with the whole cut and paste thing kibbles, it seems you have a good idea with supporting a shelter thats cool, i would say simplify your designs, though instead of doing photos and cut and paste, get 1 or 2 really good solid designs and take it from there...also get a logo something that fits your brand and what your trying to do,  hire a freelance graphic designer to do something for you. 

Hope this helps
May 10, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
cityofsavages

"Savage Sox" Baseball Jersey http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/product/savage-sox-baseball-jersey

Basquiat inspired "Most Young Kings Get Their Heads Cut Off" Long Sleeve T-shirt (White/Black) http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/product/most-young-kings-get-their-head-cut-off-long-sleeve-t-shirt-white

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

May 10, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
HWYS - Joey

City of Savages -- I gotta say I really dislike the fact that you went ahead and did a Basquiat tee. Seems like after the Netflix doc became popular, everyone jumped on the dick, including Supreme, only for monetary compensation.

I have liked Basquiat for over 10 years cause of the Puerto Rican/Graffiti connection plus my "artwork" follows the neo-expressionism form which he also did. That's why I bought some items from his own site, which his sisters run. I hope others do the same.

I wish your brand the best, but I gotta say my peace.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

May 10, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
gxldstoresupply

@sacrilegeclothingco

You announce your name in the about me on your line's FB page (5 likes might I add) like you're in a high school show, I tracked down your personal facebook page and you're just as a I imagined you to be HAH.  What a waste of time replying back to your empty words! 
Well, seeing as how I haven't even come out with a single piece of clothing yet, I don't get your point. If you're trying to take a jab at me personally, then you have failed. You come on this board boasting about how much your brand is worth and all you do for your community, when you've been around for three years now and all you have to show for it is a line of shirts and hoodies with your logo(a generic crown) on it. Good job, keep doing what you're doing and we'll see what happens. For now, I will just laugh at you for using your brand on a message board to make fun of people(again, while failing epically). 
SMH.... again.... NO CLUE
Above Royalty, I live in SO CAL and never heard of you guys, $500,000? Your design reminds me of the type of t-shirts they sell at ghetto urban/hip hop swapmall shops. Generic crowns and crosses on t-shirts along with fake bling watches.
you should use real models or models with experience, not just your friends. these photos do your products no justice.
Is that tee Gildan?
May 10, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
gxldstoresupply

"Savage Sox" Baseball Jersey http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/product/savage-sox-baseball-jersey

Basquiat inspired "Most Young Kings Get Their Heads Cut Off" Long Sleeve T-shirt (White/Black) http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/product/most-young-kings-get-their-head-cut-off-long-sleeve-t-shirt-white

yo im finna shut dat Savage shit down
May 10, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
cityofsavages

City of Savages -- I gotta say I really dislike the fact that you went ahead and did a Basquiat tee. Seems like after the Netflix doc became popular, everyone jumped on the dick, including Supreme, only for monetary compensation.

I have liked Basquiat for over 10 years cause of the Puerto Rican/Graffiti connection plus my "artwork" follows the neo-expressionism form which he also did. That's why I bought some items from his own site, which his sisters run. I hope others do the same.

I wish your brand the best, but I gotta say my peace.
definitely respect your opinion but I would like you to know that even though we are a business and obviously expect to make money from this shirt monetary compensation wasn't the only factor that was taken into consideration when this shirt was created. Over the last year or so I have been inspired by a handful of artists and Jean-Michel's work has stuck out and inspired me the most. This inspiration has led to me to begin to tag around the city in addition to other organic forms of branding. Once again, I can understand why the shirt may have rubbed you the wrong way and thank you for expressing your opinion.

May 10, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
HWYS - Joey

^^ I thumb'd you up!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

May 10, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
jackset

STAYSET TIE DYE BUCKET HATS !! ONLINE NOW 

http://setstore.co/  http://setstore.co/

Any Questions - jack@setstore.co.uk

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

May 10, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
cityofsavages

^^ I thumb'd you up!
Glad we could reach an understanding.bro

May 10, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
Broken Bank Clo

How exactly does a "Pop Up"' shop work.
One aspect of this process I'm not fully aware of or know much about
Basically it's were you set up a mini shop/store in a spot and sell your product. You usually set up for s short period of time (hours/days/weeks) and then close up. Basically once you get a decent buzz going or know a big event, you can get sales and spread your name. Hope this helps

This post may have gotten lost in the BS that went on in the past day but any more info on this would be great.
As in how is this kind of thing handled? From people have done pop-up shops before.

also @Axcie I contacted you via personal message as well. Don't if you got it or not

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

May 10, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
Larry S.

New stuff in the stores.Hope you guys are doing well.Rock out. http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com 

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

May 10, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
thepreciselife

New stuff in the stores.Hope you guys are doing well.Rock out. http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com 

real cool shit man

ThePreciseLife.com

May 10, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
thepreciselife

real cool shit man

ThePreciseLife.com

May 10, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
reggendary

Hey guys, I've just recently started up my clothing line and I'm looking to get more recognition or feedback on designs and such. I just started production the beginning of this week, and I've been trying to get friends and stuff to purchase items but they never end up doing it.

About my brand: I've always wanted a brand about cats, but cheap, I hated how I'd have to pay $30+ for a t-shirt with cats on it so I thought I'd make my own and make it under $20. I make my own designs but they may not be too original. I'm looking for feedback and such on these designs so that'll be appreciated. 25% of profits I make go to my local cat shelter. 

Thanks
i think its great that youre supporting a shelter, and the box logo tee is kinda cool, but those photoshop tees are fucking awful, they're just really ugly and kinda stupid, even if they were done well.

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

May 11, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
Metsys

The hate is back lol

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

May 11, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
AndyRocksBluu

Hey Everyone,
I finally just dropped my newest collection entitled the Divers League. I also decided to make custom baseball cards for the hang tags. I thoght it would be the icing on the cake for the release.

Let me know what you think

You can see the rest of the collection here

Shop / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 11, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
kibblesco

Thanks
i think its great that youre supporting a shelter, and the box logo tee is kinda cool, but those photoshop tees are fucking awful, they're just really ugly and kinda stupid, even if they were done well.
Thanks, the idea of them was they were supposed to be stupid, but they may not appeal to everyone which I understand. I'll definitely get around to fixing some of them up, or even just getting rid of them. 
May 11, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

Hey Everyone,
I finally just dropped my newest collection entitled the Divers League. I also decided to make custom baseball cards for the hang tags. I thoght it would be the icing on the cake for the release.

Let me know what you think

You can see the rest of the collection here

Shop / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
Now THIS is awesome. Congrats man, love the creativity and the execution of these items.

May 11, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

Edited:
New Collection Drops next week. aldenteco.com

Everything about this is dope. The photography and the look are awesome. I'm not the biggest fan of the reaper shirt, but that's just cause I'm not into Heavy Metal. The shorts are dope though. Do they say Al Dente?

May 11, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

Thanks
This has to be a joke...

May 11, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

WHY?
i understand that this is not the most creative thing out there, but it was an attempt at getting the name out there as opposed to our last tee which didnt have the name on it at all. i guess we need to find a happy medium and try not to play it so safe
what's the wave mean?

all i can think of is hurricane sandy and new beginnings and washed away and other deep shit.

hot water

Please login first to reply.