Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 2, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
ericdaniel

Brand: Eric Daniel
IG: @ericdanielcollection
Gmail: ericdanielcollection
www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

I put alot of thought and time into this concept so let me know what ya'll think...

ALL COMMENTS and OPINIONS welcomed....LOVE / HATE / Constructive critics...its all good...LET ME HAVE IT

I'm so confused about this whole thing. You bought New Era blanks at full retail to put a design on it with glaring spelling errors, for a brand that's apparently just your full name. Why?
I am very, very confused by the back embroidery. Did you ever put that slogan into Word first to grammar check or get an opinion from someone?

LOL....yea I did have it checked ...but I guess, nobody in my circle graduated with a english degree...Its cool tho...THATS the great thing about fashion/art...Most really dont care, unless they are english majors or school geeks...lol jk I will be more careful about what I do in the future, because now I know if you mess up 1 letter it confuses alot of smart people
WOW that has got to be the worst excuse. You do not have to graduate with a English degree to know the difference. School geeks and english majors lol? Well that error would keep me from buying any product unless it has a major reason behind it, which you don't. 
Did you read what I wrote? I admit I missed that

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde instagram: @ericdanielcollection www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

April 2, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
logojones

I put alot of thought and time into this concept so let me know what ya'll think...

ALL COMMENTS and OPINIONS welcomed....LOVE / HATE / Constructive critics...its all good...LET ME HAVE IT

I'm so confused about this whole thing. You bought New Era blanks at full retail to put a design on it with glaring spelling errors, for a brand that's apparently just your full name. Why?
I am very, very confused by the back embroidery. Did you ever put that slogan into Word first to grammar check or get an opinion from someone?

LOL....yea I did have it checked ...but I guess, nobody in my circle graduated with a english degree...Its cool tho...THATS the great thing about fashion/art...Most really dont care, unless they are english majors or school geeks...lol jk I will be more careful about what I do in the future, because now I know if you mess up 1 letter it confuses alot of smart people
WOW that has got to be the worst excuse. You do not have to graduate with a English degree to know the difference. School geeks and english majors lol? Well that error would keep me from buying any product unless it has a major reason behind it, which you don't. 
YES I read what you wrote. Im saying your justification for the error is lame. Rule number 76: No excuses play like a champion

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 2, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
ericdaniel

YES I read what you wrote. Im saying your justification for the error is lame. Rule number 76: No excuses play like a champion
lol u got it big brah

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde instagram: @ericdanielcollection www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

April 2, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
ilbred_e

My brand just released a short commercial to promote our first ever snapback collection. Check it out, we're based out of Los Angeles. Contact: info@ilbred.com
http://youtu.be/Awym8AWpiO0
April 2, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
ilbred_e

My brand Il Bred Collective, just released a commercial to promote the release of our first ever Above All snapback collection. Check it out, let us know what you all think. Orders are available, contact info@ilbred.com

http://youtu.be/Awym8AWpiO0
April 2, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
Reikwon

You only have 1 hat and you're charging $55 for it? I get it with all what you did to do it but I mean who's going to buy it? Either you picked the wrong sources and put way too much money into these or you're trying to make way too much off of them. Really doesn't scream "This hat is so dope here's $55 for it". Best of luck man.

Thanks for the feedback big bro!

I will be the first to admit that I put way to much money into this piece then I should of ...but a majority of the cost was buying an official New Era Snapback...could not find a place where I would be able to buy wholesale.

I put it out knowing I wouldnt make that much profit but at the end of the day I just wanted to put out a dope concept...more so then just making money at this point...thank you for the feedback..I appreciate   u
It's hard for me to believe this. You can literally pull up hundreds of wholesale distributors online with the use of Google. Just type in wholesale snapback and I guarantee you you'll be able to find a website. 

And the quote on the back? I'm not even going to comment on that. It speaks for itself. Good luck revamping your name and I honestly mean that. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187218/ FS - S/S12 Supreme Hats! Cheap!

April 2, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
ericdaniel

You only have 1 hat and you're charging $55 for it? I get it with all what you did to do it but I mean who's going to buy it? Either you picked the wrong sources and put way too much money into these or you're trying to make way too much off of them. Really doesn't scream "This hat is so dope here's $55 for it". Best of luck man.

I will be the first to admit that I put way to much money into this piece then I should of ...but a majority of the cost was buying an official New Era Snapback...could not find a place where I would be able to buy wholesale.

I put it out knowing I wouldnt make that much profit but at the end of the day I just wanted to put out a dope concept...more so then just making money at this point...thank you for the feedback..I appreciate   u
It's hard for me to believe this. You can literally pull up hundreds of wholesale distributors online with the use of Google. Just type in wholesale snapback and I guarantee you you'll be able to find a website. 

And the quote on the back? I'm not even going to comment on that. It speaks for itself. Good luck revamping your name and I honestly mean that. 

This is going to be my next snapback ;)

April 2, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
ericdaniel

And i did the you're wrong on purpose...hope yall get it...lol

April 2, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
realkingsinc

Our company has been in production for over 80 years in Tokyo, Japan and have been producing for brand name companies like Nike, Reebok, Fila, Hugo Boss, and much more. We have recently decided to create our own brand of streetwear called Real Kings. Our product designs incorporate a fusion between American and Japanese cultural art. All of the designs that we have are not simply just for looks, there is a meaning or story hidden behind every design. We pride ourselves in quality products ensuring that every piece that comes out of production is constantly quality controlled. As being a new brand in the US, we would love to hear feedback on our products so we can better improve on future designs.

http://realkingstokyo.com/

Don Real Kings Inc.

April 2, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
alisanity

I like that you have a more diverse set of designs rather than just logos printed on a shirt. 

"See Differently"

April 2, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
thriftyduds

We just launched our website within the last year and would love for you to check it out and give us some feedback.  
Thriftyduds.com is an online Thrift Boutique featuring One-of-kind Vintage Clothing inspired by the 80's & 90's era; where hip-hop was fresh and baggy was encouraged.  We love vintage everything, incomparable style, and rare clothing pieces.  
Spread the word, tell your friends, and leave comments/feedback below. >>> #BEEN #VINTAGE

Check us out !!!  >>>  http://www.thriftyduds.com

April 2, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
chads

We just launched our website within the last year and would love for you to check it out and give us some feedback.  
Thriftyduds.com is an online Thrift Boutique featuring One-of-kind Vintage Clothing inspired by the 80's & 90's era; where hip-hop was fresh and baggy was encouraged.  We love vintage everything, incomparable style, and rare clothing pieces.  
Spread the word, tell your friends, and leave comments/feedback below. >>> #BEEN #VINTAGE

Not even gonna lie, I fuckin hate 'clothing companies' like these. Literally all you do is go to goodwill and find vintage threads then resell it on a webstore with a crazy markup and sell it for more than it even cost brand new. There is literally no creativity or originality involved in this business. I swear this shit is the new drug dealing.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 2, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
logojones

Not even gonna lie, I fuckin hate 'clothing companies' like these. Literally all you do is go to goodwill and find vintage threads then resell it on a webstore with a crazy markup and sell it for more than it even cost brand new. There is literally no creativity or originality involved in this business. I swear this shit is the new drug dealing.
Really.. You try going to goodwill and find some of these articles of clothing. These sites are great for people who enjoy these clothes and not force to buy all the shitty remakes. The new drug dealing? Might be the top 3 dumbest analogies I've ever heard. Yea the mark up might be a bit high but these items are not as easy to find like you claim.

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 2, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
logojones

Our company has been in production for over 80 years in Tokyo, Japan and have been producing for brand name companies like Nike, Reebok, Fila, Hugo Boss, and much more. We have recently decided to create our own brand of streetwear called Real Kings. Our product designs incorporate a fusion between American and Japanese cultural art. All of the designs that we have are not simply just for looks, there is a meaning or story hidden behind every design. We pride ourselves in quality products ensuring that every piece that comes out of production is constantly quality controlled. As being a new brand in the US, we would love to hear feedback on our products so we can better improve on future designs.

http://realkingstokyo.com/
might be the worst typeface for your logo.

April 2, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
karakter1

@thriftyduds
 dope stuff...good biz concept. mark up isn't even outrageous.

@chad
i'm sure that they don't claim to be a "clothing company".....simply resell...why the hate?
(if anything, you should hate the markup on your favorite clothing company.....and then hate on THAT resell markup too!)

by the way....starting a resell site is just as "unoriginal and uncreative" as starting your own clothing line....so you got a lot of hating to do in this thread!
April 2, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
al dente co.

Nothing major, I was featured in a Local Miami Magazine's fashion issue. I was along side del toro shoes and some other people.... If you live in Miami, go to inthescenemiami.com and they have a list of places where they distribute the free publication. 

peace. 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

April 2, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
nocturnalworkshop

Did you do the spelling of Grammar wrong on purpose too....
April 2, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
nocturnalworkshop

Hey guys, don't know if you would have any info on this topic but... If you were a brand wholesaling to international stores ie: outside of North America.... How would you go about fulfilling orders? I know it's easier to do one off shipments but once you get into bulk orders you have to worry about customs, exportation, taxes, shipping, logistics, etc.

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with that. Thanks!
Had the opportunity to do it but it fell through on the buyers side. Depends on how much they want and the amount you're charging for wholesale. Also, if you can negotiate how you want to handle the shipping cost. Some people are down to pay the shipping if you throw in a couple extra shirts or you can charge them the shipping fee. There are tons of ways of going about this process. Just need to talk to them and see how they handle business and base it off what you are able to do. It's better to get paid upfront for the order that way if your shit doesn't move it's not on you. 
thanks @hkeys for your input. I am going about it a bit different of a route. If you go look at places like Asos.com and see Herschel Supply bags, they're like double to price we see in North America. They are obviously writing big orders, but the reason those costs are higher must be in part to shipping, but more so to inflation costs. I guess I am wondering why such an increase in price, and can it be avoided when dealing with international stores / chains?
April 2, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
HWYS - Joey

Nothing major, I was featured in a Local Miami Magazine's fashion issue. I was along side del toro shoes and some other people.... If you live in Miami, go to inthescenemiami.com and they have a list of places where they distribute the free publication. 

peace. 

Right on man. Good luck with the local support!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 3, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
princeandprez

peace. 
Good job man, I'm glad I got that free shirt from you guys. It's gonna be worth something one day :]

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

April 3, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
hkeys

Did you do the spelling of Grammar wrong on purpose too....
Dude don't do the whole "I spelt it wrong on purpose" take. Unless you're going to tell everyone you sell it too like "Hey man the grammar's off on purpose" it just sounds silly and half assed. Forgot to mention earlier since you're making products with bad grammar to start with and your brand is your name it looks like you have poor grammar. There are ways to go about doing wrong grammar on purpose but this isn't one of them since you already messed up your first hats. It just looks immature and bad homie. Sorry for the bashing but I would advice you not to make this. See how your first hats do before you go spend a billion more dollars trying to get $55 off this one too. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 3, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
dUn DeKid

Hypebeast gives sum gud ass advice. All the shxt I was gonna say, has already been said lol but yea, a lot of these upcoming brands need serious work.
April 3, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
dUn DeKid

Hypebeast gives sum gud ass advice. All the shxt I was gonna say, has already been said lol but yea, a lot of these upcoming brands need serious work.
April 3, 2013 @ 08:37 AM
whittyclothingco

hey guys, would really appreciate some feedback good or bad it doesn't matter! We are skate/street based! Check us out on instagram @whittyclothing 
April 3, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
hkeys

Our first collection of hats dropping with our Spring/Summer release. Pretty simple and basic. Navy and black snapbacks and grey and khaki 5 panels. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 3, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
Iarumas

hey guys, would really appreciate some feedback good or bad it doesn't matter! We are skate/street based!

Go on our Instagram for more @whittyclothing 
Change name to Shitty.
Seriously though, that is the most boring pocket tee I've ever seen.
April 3, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
al dente co.

Our first collection of hats dropping with our Spring/Summer release. Pretty simple and basic. Navy and black snapbacks and grey and khaki 5 panels. 

not my cup of tea, but these are far from horrible. I like them a lot, i just don't wear hats like this. *thumbs up*

al dente company // aldenteco.com

April 3, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
roscoegrand

@ericdaniel I think hypebeast was right up your alley given the style you're trying to portray. But given the feedback and crits you've gotten so far on your not so propely executed and only product, I do not think you'll get any customers here. You should've put more thought in your product before getting it made and posting it on HB, I'm sorry but I think that's the harsh reality you face.
April 3, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
HWYS - Joey

Divided - I like the 5 panels, simple and clean for summer bbq's. I don't wear snapbacks so the other ones are meh for me. Good luck with the brand.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 3, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Officially working on some womens garments.

Decided to come up with a "high end" looking logo for this line. It will be a mix of high end and streetwear.

also a side note to the guy paying $12+ for new era hats blanks, you are paying to much.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Please login first to reply.