FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 3, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
jawesome

HALO 4 ANNOUNCED!!! lawl.

Instagram: prxsh

March 3, 2009 @ 08:53 PM
ClydeFrazier

halo 3 was a joke and gow2 was only ok. microsoft better have something sick up its sleeve.

Melo Gang All Day

March 3, 2009 @ 09:45 PM
Vancouver

Lol I love my 360 to death but I think microsoft is bluffing. maybe they will have something like this but they don't have it yet.
March 3, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
Jim Jardashian

I can imagine Bill Gates at a super cool chair with his executives around a desk with the head of Sony on a monitor congratulating him and say, "*claps hands* Well done Mr. Sony. Well done. But we too have something that will take over the... I mean is better than Killzone 2. Just wait," then he laughs maniacally.
March 4, 2009 @ 03:28 PM
DStyles

Killzone? Pfff that game looks like shit. So far my cousin bought all the 3 systems and play 360 more with wii being second. His ps3 is collecting dust he evens says he doesn't like it. The only best game out there when it comes to multiplayer shooters, is Call off Duty which is for all platforms. After that Gaylo follows next with the geeks. I don't think the ps3 has a good multiplayer shooter like the xbox does with GOW and Halo. Call of duty still shits on them.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 4, 2009 @ 05:15 PM
ClydeFrazier

I can imagine Bill Gates at a super cool chair with his executives around a desk with the head of Sony on a monitor congratulating him and say, "*claps hands* Well done Mr. Sony. Well done. But we too have something that will take over the... I mean is better than Killzone 2. Just wait," then he laughs maniacally.

hahaha that was hilarious

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
ricky tan

halo 3 was a joke and gow2 was only ok. microsoft better have something sick up its sleeve.

Halo 3 was not a joke

hung 10 never surfed

March 4, 2009 @ 06:46 PM
.sm.

ps3 may be better from a technical stand point but games on 360 still look better
March 4, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
tm10

i hope so.
that means more competition and Sony will again come out with something to surpass whatever MS has to offer.
and no fanboy, my ps3 aint popping but it will when i get to play killzone2.
prior to that, its been collecting dust cause XBL > PSN.
March 4, 2009 @ 07:51 PM
starplayah

Yep.
March 4, 2009 @ 10:49 PM
Backspace2.0

xbox is dying out now, and the PS3 is now starting to strive from the 360's remains.

NUFF SAID
March 5, 2009 @ 09:49 AM
tm10

"Killzone? Pfff that game looks like shit"

that makes your point of view pointless.

more like worthless hahaha mad fan boy.
March 5, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
extrodinaire

Lol at the kid who said 360 games look better...my friend you ever heard of a game on ps3 called metal gear solid 4? that game is better then anything graphically on the xbox 360 even xbox fans will tell you this.
March 5, 2009 @ 12:07 PM
tm10

Lol at the kid who said 360 games look better...my friend you ever heard of a game on ps3 called metal gear solid 4? that game is better then anything graphically on the xbox 360 even xbox fans will tell you this.

Depends on what games,
some games are indeed better on 360 cause some multiplatform game are ported from the 360 version sometimes (EA games).
I forgot which site it was but they were comparing SF4 on ps3 and 360 and 360 came on top, but for the most part, exclusive ps3 titles will most likely have better graphics than exlusive 360 games.
March 5, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
DStyles

more like worthless hahaha mad fan boy.

Why? Because I can't play a game that I wouldn't even want to play? I don't even play 360 exclusives, the only one being Forza. Why would I be mad at some stupid game that looks good on commercials. No other game can't mess with the COD series. Yes I know it's multiplatform but still shits on any console shooter exclusive. I doubt people will even play this game when a new COD drops let alone by the summer.

March 5, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
extrodinaire

^^^
Bro the game got amazing reviews so its far from trash...forget about the commercials killzone 2 is the best game out right now on any console as with sf4, and a new call of duty dropped a few months ago so your call of duty argument goes out the window! cause no one is playing that joint.
March 5, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
zakkkisrad

I wonder what this game is, I used to own a 360 but it red ringed, the little bitch, but if something more advanced than killzone 2 comes out that will be insane.

ALTHOUGH M.A.G. is going to be a hard PS3 exclusive to beat out I think.
March 5, 2009 @ 02:43 PM
DStyles

^^^
Bro the game got amazing reviews so its far from trash...forget about the commercials killzone 2 is the best game out right now on any console as with sf4, and a new call of duty dropped a few months ago so your call of duty argument goes out the window! cause no one is playing that joint.

Maybe for the PS3 because there are still people playing Call of Duty so my argument does not go out the window. Killzone will be hot now but eh...unlike the COD series you get a new one each year.

March 5, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
extrodinaire

^^^^
dude I KNOW people are still playing call of duty... as in call of duty 4 that game as you stated is old now, a new call of duty dropped after 4 and is not even as popular as 4...so thats why i said D styles wasn't on point...because he said whenever a new call of duty drops it will blow everything else away...the new killzone 2>>>>the new call of duty that just dropped.
March 5, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
extrodinaire

whatever anyway i ain't even a big first person fan to begin with so need for me to be in it like that...lol
March 5, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
tm10

These days, everything tries to break graphics barriers too much, to the point that they stray off from the actual gameplay and engine of the game. First off, Gears of War is a good game, but it's not great, I like it, but I can honestly say, Unreal Tournament (yes, the one from 199cool is a way better game, Killzone is an extremely average FPS game with very little depth to it, like GoW, GoW is more of a "oh yeah, I have strategy because I can wait longer" type of game, that's just called patience.

Honestly, the only impressive game out these days is Left 4 Dead (in terms of FPS,) because it's like a whole new concept and quite in depth and didn't need to have insane graphics to prove it was game of the year. Only real gamers need apply when knowing what good games are.

im a big Gears fan and i agree with you that the "strategy" involved is more patience than anything, but that's only true on campaign mode. If you are playing online then its a whole different story. Online is a big part for me as with most FPS out there. Gears might not give you something fresh in terms of FPS gameplay, but the story is quite good which is also what made Halo such a big hit IMO.

To D styles
As for COD coming out each year and mad ppl play, okay and your point? Sports game come out yearly, mulitplatform, and mad people play online............
the point that made your opinion worthless it's becasue its too subjective, which is cool casue its YOUR opinion, but just worthless in general stating a game looking shit cause you dont want to play. First of all you just contradicted yourself by saying that COD shits on anything exlusive XBOX (halo, gow) then saying how your cousin thinks PS3 is not fun. So, if COD is all you care about than whats wrong with PS3 ?! because it has this shitty graphic killzone 2 game?
March 5, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
DStyles

^^^^
dude I KNOW people are still playing call of duty... as in call of duty 4 that game as you stated is old now, a new call of duty dropped after 4 and is not even as popular as 4...so thats why i said D styles wasn't on point...because he said whenever a new call of duty drops it will blow everything else away...the new killzone 2>>>>the new call of duty that just dropped.

For now...and for the PS3 owners but they will drop that game when a new COD drops which shits on any FPS when it comes to online play because why else would you buy a FPS for? campaing mode? Play GTA. I wouldn't consider Left 4 Dead a FPS...I may be wrong because I put the game down after I got a few achievements, yes I'm an achievement whore.

March 5, 2009 @ 08:53 PM
ClydeFrazier

ok to sum up

MGS4 is one of the best games ever made. period.

halo 3 wasn't that hot and halo recon will prolly be shit. bye bye bungie.

gears of war 2 still doesn't have shit on cod4 which is arguably the best fps on the market

killzone 2 is a good game

Melo Gang All Day

March 6, 2009 @ 08:26 AM
extrodinaire

^^^
Whatever.... its a multiplatform game and its incredible no doubt...but this threads about xbox saying they got something better then killzone 2, which may be possible but as Infamous stated earlier whos to say killzone is the best ps3 has to offer? its not even a better game then MGS4 which in my opinion out of all these new games coming out has yet to be matched in terms of gameplay and graphics. Xbox better have some good tricks up their sleeve cause with games like Heavy Rain, MAG, God of War 3, Infamous, Gran Turismo, its gonna be a problem...not to mention they have most of the same games coming out that are dropping on xbox, minus a few exclusives, we'll see...but I think this is the year Sony's gonna take the lead from xbox...
March 6, 2009 @ 09:57 AM
DStyles

Ummm xbox already matched grand turismo with Forza which of course shits on any other racing game. I doubt Sony will take the lead they are far behind with that price and for what? For 6 more USB slots? Lmfao.

March 6, 2009 @ 10:21 AM
extrodinaire

^^^
Your bias kill me..and gran Turismo prelude was just a warm up to the main course...
and I may be a little biased towards ps3 but I own both consoles so it really don't matter...I'd be the first to admit that xbl shits on psn network...but I also think with all the exclusives coming out ps3 will own xbox this year.
March 6, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
ClydeFrazier

well when in god's name is GT5 even coming out? i mean that shit might as well be called duke nukem forever.

honestly, if microsoft is bullshitting, i'm prolly gonna sell my 360. it's a piece of shit system anyways that i only bought for the software and now sony is actually competitive when it comes to games. looks like it's time for an upgrade cool

Melo Gang All Day

March 6, 2009 @ 01:11 PM
DStyles

^^^
Your bias kill me..and gran Turismo prelude was just a warm up to the main course...
and I may be a little biased towards ps3 but I own both consoles so it really don't matter...I'd be the first to admit that xbl shits on psn network...but I also think with all the exclusives coming out ps3 will own xbox this year.

You're biased, I'm biased let's make an album.

March 6, 2009 @ 01:45 PM
extrodinaire

alright cool i'm down lol
March 6, 2009 @ 02:02 PM
tm10

lol i think Dstyles bias is farrrrrrrrrrrrr over the top than extrodinare.
honestly, r u that naive or dumb? the price for just more USB slots? you don't even get more slots than 360 (3) with the 40 gbs (2) so get outta here........

InFaMoUsHeRo just listed all the thing that warrent the price.
even tho i think sixaxis is trash (theres a reason why they come out with DS3). but the price of a decent blu ray cost as much as a xbox, so enough said.

that aside, i still dont think ps3 will take the lead this year..............360 still has price on their side and thats a plus IMO.

Please login first to reply.