February 25, 2006 @ 09:33 PM

Inactive

how much are the crazy hoodies in japan?
February 25, 2006 @ 09:39 PM

Inactive

hott pic up G
February 25, 2006 @ 10:06 PM
JJB622

Dope pickups. The snakeskin Bapes are ill, they are a re-release I guess along the lines of the Argons/Green camo/ Pink camo bapes that were just re-released. I have the Red/White/Blue snakes and I can tell you that they do not crease like patent bapes do and you don't see them often. The colorways you picked up are 2 of the hottest IMO. Nice Crazy Camo hoody too.
February 25, 2006 @ 11:00 PM
asia_minor

So what did you get all together? Just 1 hoodie and 2 bapestas?

Maybe you should keep your crazy camo since you got lucky with it... I think Purple is dope and wearable in crazy camo format; being from NYC, I would be afraid to wear the white one - not only because of the high chance of fatality, but also cuz it's white and it'll get dirty as fuck.

Therefore red would be the one i'd aim for. Fairly desireable, but not enough to get capped over, good color, and low dirt factor.

actually, a crip might shoot you in a driveby, thinking you're a blood,
or you could get hit by a bull that escaped from the bronx zoo
something to think about next time you walk outside wearing anything red
February 25, 2006 @ 11:00 PM

Inactive

Dope pickups. The snakeskin Bapes are ill, they are a re-release I guess along the lines of the Argons/Green camo/ Pink camo bapes that were just re-released. I have the Red/White/Blue snakes and I can tell you that they do not crease like patent bapes do and you don't see them often. The colorways you picked up are 2 of the hottest IMO. Nice Crazy Camo hoody too.

agreed..whadup!
February 26, 2006 @ 12:05 AM
Chopstickz

Those coffee/pink Bapesta's are fucking INSANE! I WANT!!!!
February 26, 2006 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

Went to the BWS this morning to line up for the new camo caps. It was pissing rain, but still a lot of people showed up. In the raffle, me and my friends were the luckiest bastards, we got ticket numbers 1 and 5 (the nr. 5 one was good enough for 3rd pick).
So I copped the only white camo cap that came out, and also one of only a few purples. Fucking nice.

Anyways, after that I went upstairs to the shoe floor, and found they had been holding down the last pair of snakeskins for me! They also told me that the snakeskins were re-released at only four bape stores in Japan, incl. the Kyoto one, and since there were only a few pairs released per colorway, I guess you won't be seeing many of these around. They're orange/green/silver, size 11, pics up at http://public.fotki.com/kyotostyles/snakeskin_hook-up/ !

And as the link suggests, they're for one of you guys smile . Just pm or e-mail me your offer. I could probably sell these on ebay for like $400, so please don't start bidding under $250.
February 26, 2006 @ 02:54 AM

Inactive

those snakeskins are pretty dope. what's up with the snakeskin craze going on lately? adidas, bape etc... :dance:
February 26, 2006 @ 03:15 AM

Inactive

Went to the BWS this morning to line up for the new camo caps. It was pissing rain, but still a lot of people showed up. In the raffle, me and my friends were the luckiest bastards, we got ticket numbers 1 and 5 (the nr. 5 one was good enough for 3rd pick).
So I copped the only white camo cap that came out, and also one of only a few purples. Fucking nice.

Anyways, after that I went upstairs to the shoe floor, and found they had been holding down the last pair of snakeskins for me! They also told me that the snakeskins were re-released at only four bape stores in Japan, incl. the Kyoto one, and since there were only a few pairs released per colorway, I guess you won't be seeing many of these around. They're orange/green/silver, size 11, pics up at http://public.fotki.com/kyotostyles/snakeskin_hook-up/ !

And as the link suggests, they're for one of you guys smile . Just pm or e-mail me your offer. I could probably sell these on ebay for like $400, so please don't start bidding under $250.

Hey not to sound like a jerk, but I think everyone on here is expecting you to be a hookup, not a reseller. Perhaps you should offer it up as a hookup first before resorting to setting a $400 "reserve" price tag on it. If the price goes up to 400 then so be it, but why not start it at $180?

But if no one minds then I don't either. Just lookin out for the people I care about on here.
February 26, 2006 @ 04:01 AM

Inactive

not bad, and really nice pics.
February 26, 2006 @ 11:23 AM
Denzel

Hey not to sound like a jerk, but I think everyone on here is expecting you to be a hookup, not a reseller. Perhaps you should offer it up as a hookup first before resorting to setting a $400 "reserve" price tag on it. If the price goes up to 400 then so be it, but why not start it at $180?

But if no one minds then I don't either. Just lookin out for the people I care about on here.

yeah, im also a lil confused as to why this is called a hookup?
February 26, 2006 @ 01:12 PM

Inactive

Kyoto ain't no hookup. He's selling camo hats for $400+ when pondon has them at $220. Don't front and pretend to be a hookup cuz i hardly call $400 for the snakeskin a "hookup". razz
February 26, 2006 @ 01:24 PM
pipsqueak

Why not? you can get them for $250 right now
February 26, 2006 @ 02:05 PM

Inactive

Don't front and pretend to be a hookup cuz i hardly call $400 for the snakeskin a "hookup". razz

wow, did you just not read my post?

if you would read it again, you'd notice that i'm giving a $150 discount here. i said i could sell them for $400 at ebay too, but instead i'm letting you guys start at $250.

i got contacted for the other snakeskins on ebay by people who are interested in buying them for $450, so they really can go for that amount. but since there are some really cool people on this forum i just figured i'd sell one of them pairs here. and yes, i consider $250 instead of $400 quite a hook-up. just do a search on ebay for snakeskin bapesta's and see how many others you will find ok?
February 26, 2006 @ 03:07 PM

Inactive

Kyoto ain't no hookup. He's selling camo hats for $400+ when pondon has them at $220.

And how the hell does what I sell on ebay relate to hook-ups on the forum :hmmm: ??
Also, when I posted those caps they were the first ones on the internet, so I had no idea what a good price would be. Prices for bape caps on internet range from like $80 to $700. There was a long line this morning and only one white cap and a few purple caps came out, so I estimated this amount would be about right. Clearly pondon disagreed with me :rofl:
February 26, 2006 @ 03:11 PM

Inactive

funny how ppl still line up in the rain..
February 26, 2006 @ 04:21 PM

Inactive

was a blue one released? or was it only purple, pink, white and red?

I saw pondon selling this one...

February 26, 2006 @ 04:34 PM

Inactive

no1s got the pink for sale sad sad sad
February 26, 2006 @ 04:53 PM

Inactive

Damn, nice pickups, i can't wait till NYC get our bape wave....

I'm on that line....;)
February 26, 2006 @ 05:50 PM

Inactive

And how the hell does what I sell on ebay relate to hook-ups on the forum :hmmm: ??
Also, when I posted those caps they were the first ones on the internet, so I had no idea what a good price would be. Prices for bape caps on internet range from like $80 to $700. There was a long line this morning and only one white cap and a few purple caps came out, so I estimated this amount would be about right. Clearly pondon disagreed with me :rofl:

It's all good, but a couple of things to keep in mind.

1) Ebay or anwhere in the internet is not a price guide.
2) For a hookup, a price comparison shouldn't matter. It should be calculated upon what you think it's worth compared to your time and effort to obtain the "hooked up" item.
3) "Also, when I posted those caps they were the first ones on the internet" is pretty much the definition of a reseller.

But again, do what you want. If you really wanted $400 bucks or $250 or whatever, you would've went straight to ebay, which you already did anyways. I mean, this is you, right?

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkyotostylesQQhtZ-1
February 27, 2006 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

But again, do what you want. If you really wanted $400 bucks or $250 or whatever, you would've went straight to ebay, which you already did anyways. I mean, this is you, right?

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkyotostylesQQhtZ-1

Yeah that's me. I resell some items on ebay for ebay prices, and other items I hook people up with. In this case, I had three pairs of snakeskins that I could sell on ebay for $400, but I decided to put one of them on hb for $250, which I think they're worth at the least.
February 27, 2006 @ 07:56 AM

Inactive

The orange and green bapestas aren't on his ebay account?? He's only selling the first ones hes bought!

kyotostyles if they were a size twelve id buy them from you for 250.00 cuz they're only releasing in four bape shops in Japan and nowhere else and I wanted them first time round. Shame

Also there's loads of fakes of them too so if you don't wanna pay his price get some fakes for a quarter the price
February 27, 2006 @ 09:57 AM
pipsqueak

kyoto, you have pm regarding HB offer
February 27, 2006 @ 12:58 PM
qeemon

:D damn too bad it's not a size 9....it would of been mine already...heheh
February 27, 2006 @ 02:50 PM
max3831

hi everybody...Im new to this forum..But i did keep on track of what you all been writing and comments.Just new to post threads here.
i usually sell Bape ORIGINAL stuff at my own country.

i have what kyoto posted on this forum.i mean the parka or hoodie as you all call it.
i have 3 white in size L,2 purple size L and 1 pink in size L
anyone interested can let me know if you are interested..or i can post the picture with my name on it when i receive it this friday.
i dont sell on ebay because i cant transfer out the money from paypal in my country.
i just post here because i think some of ya might be interested in this parka because its kinda limited in stocks.i get this stocks from my friends who stay over in japan.
February 27, 2006 @ 03:33 PM
qeemon

hi everybody...Im new to this forum..But i did keep on track of what you all been writing and comments.Just new to post threads here.
i usually sell Bape ORIGINAL stuff at my own country.

i have what kyoto posted on this forum.i mean the parka or hoodie as you all call it.
i have 3 white in size L,2 purple size L and 1 pink in size L
anyone interested can let me know if you are interested..or i can post the picture with my name on it when i receive it this friday.
i dont sell on ebay because i cant transfer out the money from paypal in my country.
i just post here because i think some of ya might be interested in this parka because its kinda limited in stocks.i get this stocks from my friends who stay over in japan.

i'm very well interesetd.....please get back to me :D
February 27, 2006 @ 04:25 PM

Inactive

Hat's off to Kyoto for taking care of the Hypebeast community. His pricing to forum members is pretty damn good, in my opinion, and he jumps through hoops to bring us the latest and greatest from the Kyoto store. I bought a catalog off of him via eBay and he refunded me a cpl bux just because I was on this forum.

The prices he lists on eBay are probably for those dumbfucks who'd actually pay it. I'm just glad he posts his "real" pricing here on the forums.

What pisses me off are other HB members who try and rape other HB members. Yes, you can probably make some dough off that kid in the mid-west who can't get their hands on some of this ish but leave that stuff to eBay. Let's try and take care of our own...
February 27, 2006 @ 04:42 PM
qeemon

Hat's off to Kyoto for taking care of the Hypebeast community. His pricing to forum members is pretty damn good, in my opinion, and he jumps through hoops to bring us the latest and greatest from the Kyoto store. I bought a catalog off of him via eBay and he refunded me a cpl bux just because I was on this forum.

The prices he lists on eBay are probably for those dumbfucks who'd actually pay it. I'm just glad he posts his "real" pricing here on the forums.

What pisses me off are other HB members who try and rape other HB members. Yes, you can probably make some dough off that kid in the mid-west who can't get their hands on some of this ish but leave that stuff to eBay. Let's try and take care of our own...

i agree. :stoneface:
February 27, 2006 @ 05:45 PM
gferny

:rofl:

its cool having someone that can give you a price as close to retail .. and making some profit
February 27, 2006 @ 06:38 PM
madefix

Any one have pics of those hats?

Please login first to reply.