May 31, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
igotssssoul

ayo ayo ayo my motherfuckin niggas..whats really good up in this shit? sons been waitin for this crack shit to drop..been in the kitcken just cookin shit up and refinin my shit left and right nah mean? niggas askin why this dope shit aint drop yet but i be testin the market and shit and testin out the supply and demand and shit makin sure a nigga is ready to cop this ice. ayo ayo ayo listen here..i cleaned up these motherfukin designs and shit and its almost ready to launch...this is whats really good motherfuckers. who down for that pre order shit? limited edition type shit son?? this that crack shit homie. that slap ya dick on a niggas forehead type shit. that double take what that son wearin type shit. that zeus shit. that lightning bolt up a niggas dick hole and out they ass and shit type garments nah mean son? if ya been followin RODS journey and shit then you know whats really good with the back story for each of these motherfuckin shirts. just to run it down for the slow in the head niggas... this shits basically based off of our nigga ROD who is GODzillas bro right? so this nigga ROD go on andentures and shit causin havoc and shit and sellin crack and shit to everyone and he be tellin everyone its his dumb ass nigga brother god. cause yo thats what a nigga supposed to do right? blame god for shit right? isnt it? anyways you motherfukin ignant ass niggas...get at me. holla at a nigga and tell me whats really good. one hate son...heres the front and back of these dope fuckin shirts. click on this shit to see the big ass nigga version of the image: http://s30.postimg.org/azjs88qxd/gzsctshirtlinesheet.png
Consider the World Tour and C&C shirts copped. Several actually. All only available in black though? And I know it's officially summer, but we can't get some hoodies to rock the Rod on cold nights?
June 1, 2014 @ 08:20 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

stop bullshiting and drop the shirts. people want to buy
June 3, 2014 @ 05:08 AM
awesomewang

ayo ayo ayo my motherfuckin niggas..whats really good up in this shit? sons been waitin for this crack shit to drop..been in the kitcken just cookin shit up and refinin my shit left and right nah mean? niggas askin why this dope shit aint drop yet but i be testin the market and shit and testin out the supply and demand and shit makin sure a nigga is ready to cop this ice. ayo ayo ayo listen here..i cleaned up these motherfukin designs and shit and its almost ready to launch...this is whats really good motherfuckers. who down for that pre order shit? limited edition type shit son?? this that crack shit homie. that slap ya dick on a niggas forehead type shit. that double take what that son wearin type shit. that zeus shit. that lightning bolt up a niggas dick hole and out they ass and shit type garments nah mean son? if ya been followin RODS journey and shit then you know whats really good with the back story for each of these motherfuckin shirts. just to run it down for the slow in the head niggas... this shits basically based off of our nigga ROD who is GODzillas bro right? so this nigga ROD go on andentures and shit causin havoc and shit and sellin crack and shit to everyone and he be tellin everyone its his dumb ass nigga brother god. cause yo thats what a nigga supposed to do right? blame god for shit right? isnt it? anyways you motherfukin ignant ass niggas...get at me. holla at a nigga and tell me whats really good. one hate son...heres the front and back of these dope fuckin shirts. click on this shit to see the big ass nigga version of the image: http://s30.postimg.org/azjs88qxd/gzsctshirtlinesheet.png
the bio was funny but now it's just getting kind of old :/
June 6, 2014 @ 09:21 PM
alex0000

not that you were ever going to drop anything but 2 pages of comments = nobody gives a shit 

u have some potential would have liked to see some actual gear

------------------------------

July 10, 2014 @ 03:14 PM
godzillasmokescrack

not that you were ever going to drop anything but 2 pages of comments = nobody gives a shit 

u have some potential would have liked to see some actual gear
so...youre saying nobody gives a shit but you came into this post to tell me you give a shit...nigga i like your style.. for real son. its like crackhead logic. i dig that shit son. you inspire me. you complete me. without you, i would be nothing. accept my dick into your mouth as a sign of respect. the gear coming you crackhead nigga. one hate son
July 10, 2014 @ 03:21 PM
godzillasmokescrack

the bio was funny but now it's just getting kind of old :/
you know whos getting kind of old? my grandparents. those two niggas be like 5000

Please login first to reply.