Hi, BAPE followers.- the first one will be just like BAPE's collabs with other artists
Since BAPE has been on a decline over the past few years, how would you react if the company implements the following measures in attempt to save the company?
- Collaborating with Kpop star such as 2NE1 and G-Dragon to entice the new youths of today, who are different from the youths of 15 years ago. Besides, 2NE1 and G-Dragon are international names who are seen as fashion icons, with 2NE1 collaborating with Jeremy Scott and G-dragon with various names such as Givenchy, Ambush, Boy London.
- Collaborating with luxury brands such as Givenchy and Margiela to produce an exclusive line
- Release exclusive lines in Japan in attempt to bring back the Japan Market.
- Viral marketing using Social Media
-Rebranding BAPE with a new tagline, "APE ON!" to target youths who are carefree, enthusiastic and spontaneous.
- the second idea is pretty solid actually, but not Givenchy, Margiela id buy though
- no, im not from Japan and i want it
- viral marketing will attract even more fuck boys, please dont do that
- please tell me this last idea is supposed to be a joke