300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
April 18, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
frenchsauvage

Ben = straight truth...

who has a right to have Kennedy as a parody on their shirt...this isn't an origins tee...you could potentially be legally detained for this, and then what do you cry? "my rights are being violated!"

first amendment!

..till you show up like all of the Kennedy's...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 18, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
ben8cv

just throwing it out there, all you fucking losers that are gonna buy the bullet tee(probably the same tools who bought fuck camps) are gonna look like god damn idiots wearing that shit. On top of the shit thats happened this week, between Waco, Boston, VT shooting anniversary, do you really want to be that guy with a bloody kennedy on your shirt? You are not remotely "edgy"  or whatever the fuck you're trying to represent by wearing and will probably look back and be like fuck i was a total cocksucking prick back then. I swear some of you would wear that 9/11 plane crashing into the tower tee that was made by some immature fuck as a 'joke' if you thought itd turn heads. seriously grow up and think about the image your presenting people. jesus
completely agree. even without everything that's happened this week.. i'm a history major and i would think you're a complete fool/tool for walking around with a shirt like that. the crazy thing is we all know it's going to sell out. honestly shaking my damn head at supreme for coming out with a shirt like that.
not that it justifies it but its even worse that most people buying it cant honestly use the excuse that they like misfits and thats why theyre wearing it
April 18, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
mrteebonilla

just throwing it out there, all you fucking losers that are gonna buy the bullet tee(probably the same tools who bought fuck camps) are gonna look like god damn idiots wearing that shit. On top of the shit thats happened this week, between Waco, Boston, VT shooting anniversary, do you really want to be that guy with a bloody kennedy on your shirt? You are not remotely "edgy"  or whatever the fuck you're trying to represent by wearing and will probably look back and be like fuck i was a total cocksucking prick back then. I swear some of you would wear that 9/11 plane crashing into the tower tee that was made by some immature fuck as a 'joke' if you thought itd turn heads. seriously grow up and think about the image your presenting people. jesus
im buyin it and imma rock it, idk why but i really like kennedy. just got the picture tee, imma get this one, and imma get the S/S button up when it drops

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 18, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
jacobsever

completely agree. even without everything that's happened this week.. i'm a history major and i would think you're a complete fool/tool for walking around with a shirt like that. the crazy thing is we all know it's going to sell out. honestly shaking my damn head at supreme for coming out with a shirt like that.
I think you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. It's a t shirt. Maybe you guys are spending too much time listening to Billboard top 100, but most punks, skateboarders, and some politically conscious rappers are extremely social/political in nature. Most of the time it's to make a statement. Call it "edgey" if you want. I've grown up in the skate/punk culture and have seen many more things much worse than this shirt.

Such as this :

(I'm not supporting that shirt, or saying I would wear it; but you guys need to realize there is a much larger world out there than hip hop and streetwear.)

April 18, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
frenchsauvage

what's really going to be funny is white, Asian kids wearing the Kingston tee..

STR33TSHARK

^^^^^^

Instagram- Str33tshark

kingsrule4ever

well that's creepy

IG: kingsrule4ever

April 18, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
ben8cv

im buyin it and imma rock it, idk why but i really like kennedy. just got the picture tee, imma get this one, and imma get the S/S button up when it drops
well youll look dumber than you did in that old navy buttonup fit. that tee screams uneducated, ignorant, child. If you "liked" kennedy youd realize that having a graphic of his face blown open on a shirt is highly offensive and inappropriate especially given there are people still alive that saw it happen. Thats like saying i like MLK, i have videos of his speeches, books about him , and a cartoon poster of him being shot on the wall. Be respectful tony, this really goes past wearing something that says fuck or has naked girls on it. maybe you dont understand what your doing but it is fucked up
April 18, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
STR33TSHARK

Jebbia just called, this is greenlit for secret drop S/S 2013

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 18, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
rhythmz

If you're like me and you think this week is another easy pass, you might be interested to know Patagonia is having their 50% online sale now. I got this for $60

I know this is a supreme forum but at least it isn't anime and it's still a box logo. 
congrats you have the same jacket at as every fuckhead fratbro on any given college campus. dont get me wrong, i love patagonia but this single damn jacket with that color/pattern is more played out then obey and diamond combined. 
i goto sdsu and i have never seen this jacket before, nor the pattern.... unless i'm just not checking out enough dudes
you go to sdsu? i probably seen you around before then.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 18, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
ben8cv

youre right im am complaining and ill be the first to admit it because this shit isn't "cool" grow the fuck up man
April 18, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
frenchsauvage

long sleeve and I'm good. I feel you Ben, I'm waiting for button up...Jackie wouldn't approve of this tee..

April 18, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
mrteebonilla

well youll look dumber than you did in that old navy buttonup fit. that tee screams uneducated, ignorant, child. If you "liked" kennedy youd realize that having a graphic of his face blown open on a shirt is highly offensive and inappropriate especially given there are people still alive that saw it happen. Thats like saying i like MLK, i have videos of his speeches, books about him , and a cartoon poster of him being shot on the wall. Be respectful tony, this really goes past wearing something that says fuck or has naked girls on it. maybe you dont understand what your doing but it is fucked up
i feel you, but i really dont care what ppl think :/

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 18, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
morrissey.

youre right im am complaining and ill be the first to admit it because this shit isn't "cool" grow the fuck up man

fuck you

April 18, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
ben8cv

I think you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. It's a t shirt. Maybe you guys are spending too much time listening to Billboard top 100, but most punks, skateboarders, and some politically conscious rappers are extremely social/political in nature. Most of the time it's to make a statement. Call it "edgey" if you want. I've grown up in the skate/punk culture and have seen many more things much worse than this shirt.

Such as this :

(I'm not supporting that shirt, or saying I would wear it; but you guys need to realize there is a much larger world out there than hip hop and streetwear.)
oh trust me im vary aware music past rap, but it is something that totally blows my mind as to why people wear this stuff
April 18, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
STR33TSHARK

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 18, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
ben8cv

April 18, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
STR33TSHARK

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 18, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
kingsrule4ever

you act like the tee is super graphic. it's just some cartoon of him. whenever you're about to throw a little fit just think What Would Juice Do?

IG: kingsrule4ever

April 18, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
bsm1017

snake charmer, in and out
like anal sex

Él Duderîno

April 18, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
bsm1017

worst fucking use for this meme, log off ben

Él Duderîno

April 18, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
STR33TSHARK

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 18, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
protoscum1990

just read back a couple of pages being tht hb was down and its cool pieces dropping but what i dont get is how people hype about the nam when u can clearly get the same shirt out of an army and navy store.goes to show tht anything preme drop its getting copped as long as it has camo print.gud luck tho nonetheless
April 18, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
mrteebonilla

Nigga cryin about ppl wearing a cartoon when im bout to get this on a shirt B)
RIP Kennedy sad

April 18, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
ben8cv

you act like the tee is super graphic. it's just some cartoon of him. whenever you're about to throw a little fit just think What Would Juice Do?
its the idea that it promotes sporadic violence in a specific reference. are boston bombing tees gonna be the new cool thing in 40 years? 
April 18, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
mrteebonilla

just read back a couple of pages being tht hb was down and its cool pieces dropping but what i dont get is how people hype about the nam when u can clearly get the same shirt out of an army and navy store.goes to show tht anything preme drop its getting copped as long as it has camp print.gud luck tho nonetheless
deadass! i can see ppl buying shit like the paisley shirt but not the 'Nam shirt come on...
that can be copped anywhere if you look for it

April 18, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
morrissey.

fuck you

April 18, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
tysonis

the maturity level tho...then again this is the supreme thread
April 18, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
ben8cv

the maturity level tho...then again this is the supreme thread
why even try, people will look back one day and realize. 
April 18, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
bsm1017

Nigga cryin about ppl wearing a cartoon when im bout to get this on a shirt B)
RIP Kennedy 
Tony you cool bruh, but what the fuck is a 16 year old doin wit a head blown off JFK shirt, a lighter, and the pint glass from last week?!

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.