[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:23
Usually I don't fuck with the yellow tees but that sex machine looked too clean in yellow so I had to get it. Grabbed a snake charmer in grey too
yellow t shirts are sadly underappreciated 
nobody wants to look like a banana or andy mcdonald 
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:24
I was gunna get the skate tool, but then I realized for $30 (price after shipping) I could buy 3 tools that have have a screwdriver too. Gunna save that gawp for something better. Weak drop.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:24
I wonder how many people started having panic attacks when the phone app crashed lol. If it didn't crash I'm sure more stuff would have been sold out by now.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:25

Lmao, I tried making an account last night on here and it's like that email is already used. Don't remember ever making one, so I just tried logging on with it and apparently I never posted before. In other news, khaki camp was the first one to sell out so I guess I made a decent choice for my first preme cop ever!
only faggot ass fuckbois call it preme. Faggot get it together.
Forgive me Supreme gods, for you must have never done any wrong in your life.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
supreme releases stuff that you may not be able to wear immediately, think about the peacoat... is that really something for spring? They release stuff you can wear at a different time in the year, instant gratification is not the name of the game; chill out just wait til it gets chilly everyone will be throwing on stuff they bought from spring with hoodies under.
Exactly both my cdg coaches are still in bags waiting for that FW to roll around to wear.
Why?

Perfect windbreaker for 50-70 degrees. It's real thin smokeyface
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:26
I was gunna get the skate tool, but then I realized for $30 (price after shipping) I could buy 3 tools that have have a screwdriver too. Gunna save that gawp for something better. Weak drop.
30$ = gawp? lol You must feel like bill gates when you have a hundo in your pocket.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:26
Misfits 5 panel sold out
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:27
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:27
Exactly both my cdg coaches are still in bags waiting for that FW to roll around to wear.
Why?

Perfect windbreaker for 50-70 degrees. It's real thin
Im in that so cal life sharkus shit 60 in the middle of the night now and 75-80 during day already lol

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:28
Yall stress too much about who wears what and how that kind of shit affect your decisions. Stop being beta as fuck and wear what you like. 

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:30
Forgive me Supreme gods, for you must have never done any wrong in your life.

ignore these kids bro. call it whatever you want
I know I'm just fucking with him haha. I call it something differenet every time I type it or say it. My brains a little messed up. Still happy I got the khaki croc camp. And I just looked and noticed i was done with my order at 11:02 haha i'm so proud. Woulda been 11:01 if the site didn't crash on me 4 times in a row.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:32

Happy with this order
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:32
Got the Bullet tee and Snake Charmer in yellow. Surprised stuff is still sittin

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:33
Can't mess with the sex machine tee seems kind of lame like the dudes that wear the 99 problems and head is not one.
Not really sure if I want to cop the snake or x tee
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:33
copped:
black misfits l/s
teal x tee
black sex machine
grey snake charmer
skate tool
black hanes tees
lighter
crop strap camp

(fuck you herbs already talking about cancelling orders).
only thing i'm not 100% on is the camp. we'll see what its like when it gets here doe.
why on earth did you buy all that shit
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:34
I know I'm just fucking with him haha. I call it something differenet every time I type it or say it. My brains a little messed up. Still happy I got the khaki croc camp. And I just looked and noticed i was done with my order at 11:02 haha i'm so proud. Woulda been 11:01 if the site didn't crash on me 4 times in a row.
Still slow. Gotta keep it 11 or if you fast and lucky enough 1059.

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:35
the only things worthy of a cop this week were:

military nam shirt in camo
lighter

and thats it
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:35
Got my khaki croc strap smokeyface
..still a little heated at the grand total, but def a hat I really wanted season.

#HansumBoys

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:36
I tried liking something from this drop, but it just all sucks
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:37
This bathing suit needs to come out pronto.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:38
Crosses shorts, PCL tee, Swim shorts, Towel and I'm done for the season. Besides collabs
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:38
black croc strap sold out
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:42
my dicc so har for the black croc strap 
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:43
was gunna get the nam shirt backed out when i saw it on the site and picked the squares instead so happy with the choice to tired of looking like a got dam soldier

Tad Ghostal

Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:43
Tan croc restock
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:44
How much is the Nam shirt? I cant get into the online store for some reason..
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:45
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:45
PCL tee & Guatemalan Cap then I'm out for the season! 
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:46
What is the significance of the 'X' tee? 
collab with ASAP rocky. cop it
why be stupid?
Apr 18, 2013 @ 15:46
I thought the white sex machine was rad, so I copped. I couldn't get on the site till 11:09. tongueface

my names zane & i love odd future

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.