[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 14, 2013 @ 05:11:57
someone post the left to drop pic

•••

October 14, 2013 @ 05:15:31
expect field parka, racing jacket, or polar fleece to drop this week
October 14, 2013 @ 05:15:59
what size fitted does everyone wear? For goretex I got 7 1/4. Did you go your exact size or do you size up?

8( x x )8

October 14, 2013 @ 05:17:18
so glad they pulled the flags and hanu off the site. gonna cop during the sale 
same, i was debating them but was real worried they would sell out, those two and the red coaches are mine in that sale

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

October 14, 2013 @ 05:21:58
Seriously on what sort of occasion will you be able to wear the Hockey Top? Shit is mad ugly imo, looks like something on ioffer or some shit. All colorways are whack.
I agree. It's just like the PCL stuff. Highly sought after, but no one will post fit pics because they look ridiculous wearing it so everyone will just keep them in dust bags until they can find someone willing to pay rape.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

October 14, 2013 @ 05:22:28
same, i was debating them but was real worried they would sell out, those two and the red coaches are mine in that sale
They will rerelease them before the sale and they will sell out then. That is what happened to the Cliver crewnecks last year.

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 14, 2013 @ 05:24:16
Did they remove the thread selling the bot on SS?
October 14, 2013 @ 05:24:38
Im coping a hanu and I'm hoping they take the team parka off so I can cop a royal one

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 14, 2013 @ 05:25:51
What price you guys think the field pullover will be?
October 14, 2013 @ 05:26:15
Seriously on what sort of occasion will you be able to wear the Hockey Top? Shit is mad ugly imo, looks like something on ioffer or some shit. All colorways are whack.
I agree. It's just like the PCL stuff. Highly sought after, but no one will post fit pics because they look ridiculous wearing it so everyone will just keep them in dust bags until they can find someone willing to pay rape.
lol. im not hatin but I got my jersey. shit looks ugly af, but I wear my pcl hoodie all the time.
October 14, 2013 @ 05:28:01
Bout to wear my FDL snowboarding like who gives a fuck
October 14, 2013 @ 05:39:36
someone post the left to drop pic
https://www.facebook.com/SupremeFallWinter2013/photos_albums
October 14, 2013 @ 05:39:57
theres more bots out there for preme than yall think unfortunately
October 14, 2013 @ 05:44:25
Did they remove the thread selling the bot on SS?
how exactly does a bot work?
October 14, 2013 @ 05:45:16
anyone remember if the denim coaches sold out or did some/all cws sit?
October 14, 2013 @ 05:46:46
I'd rather wear the fucking Piss Face hoodie than the Hockey Top.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 14, 2013 @ 05:50:30
anyone remember if the denim coaches sold out or did some/all cws sit?
they all sold out by the end I think

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 14, 2013 @ 05:51:40
Ok we get it, you don't like the hockey top.
October 14, 2013 @ 05:59:42
I like the fleur, but 2010>>>>2013

Where you live?
October 14, 2013 @ 06:10:19
ehh dont know about that 

we were lucky

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 14, 2013 @ 06:12:18
If I had a PCL tee I would wear it. Hoodie....Ehhh I don't know. But, I feel like it would be one of those tees you wear once in a while,I don't know how to explain it,like wearing it every week would just be tacky. 

212!!!!!!

October 14, 2013 @ 06:15:29
so much salt from those not swift enough for the hockey top...I missed the flyknits, I'm not calling them shit just b/c I didn't cop

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 14, 2013 @ 06:20:36
Your sus
FUCK OFF, JEM!

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 14, 2013 @ 06:34:52
I slightly disagree. Whether the hockey top is ugly or not is debatable, but it still seems like a pretty wearable piece.

PCL shit on the other hand is almost completely unwearable. The hoodie's way too loud, and the tee just looks terrible when worn alone (looks alright with an unzipped jacket over it). And that's coming from a guy who owns the tee.
October 14, 2013 @ 06:36:29
If I had a PCL tee I would wear it. Hoodie....Ehhh I don't know. But, I feel like it would be one of those tees you wear once in a while,I don't know how to explain it,like wearing it every week would just be tacky. 
I feel you. I've worn my PCL tee exactly twice lol.
October 14, 2013 @ 06:46:06
kevlar, did you ever find out who the girl in your avi is? lol

we were lucky

October 14, 2013 @ 06:54:28
fdl is fire. if u didnt cop im sorry lol

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

October 14, 2013 @ 07:06:33
I slightly disagree. Whether the hockey top is ugly or not is debatable, but it still seems like a pretty wearable piece.

PCL shit on the other hand is almost completely unwearable. The hoodie's way too loud, and the tee just looks terrible when worn alone (looks alright with an unzipped jacket over it). And that's coming from a guy who owns the tee.
I'm not saying the fleur is ugly, but I am saying there is a distinction between thinking a piece looks good and thinking I would wear it. Supreme puts out lots of things I like, but they don't fit my personal style so I don't buy them.

The original point that I was agreeing with is that there are very few occasions where I would wear the fleur if I bought it.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

October 14, 2013 @ 07:32:32
Chill B
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x