[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 03, 2013 @ 06:23
Here's hopin everyone's wearin their best in line. Paintball practice thursday morning, extra points for box logos
Dec 03, 2013 @ 06:31

most of you guys will just freeze. 

most of you look like this. HB!
Dec 03, 2013 @ 06:35
What's up supreme fam 
what's good with that warehouse sale in January is it worth it ?
Dec 03, 2013 @ 06:37
Here's hopin everyone's wearin their best in line. Paintball practice thursday morning, extra points for box logos
Until Jebbia tracks you down for getting paint on his windows
Dec 03, 2013 @ 06:41
I don't understand the people who dress up to stand in line. Mad ppl wear grails and shit to flex but na u look like a dick rider. Ur waiting in the street for clothes in the early morn, throw on some sweats and get the fuck in line

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 03, 2013 @ 06:41
What's the longest you guys (in the US) have waited on an order? I've had some pretty long waits to finally get a package, but I don't think I've ever had a tracking take this long to update. Got my info on 11/21, still on the yellow box. Hope they didn't lose my shit.
Always a week. Never more, never less.
Dec 03, 2013 @ 06:47

I won't be surprised when someone catches a case.

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

Dec 03, 2013 @ 07:30
Anyone seen 10deep's new hockey jerseys? http://10deep.com/store/victory-games-1980-jersey-blackout.
 Much better than the FDL in my opinion. I copped the black one, 

and its 3m graphics so it look like this when the light hit it look like this. (s/o to fredo)
Yeah... But it's 10 deep

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 03, 2013 @ 07:33
Bieber got that bogo sticker on his mac just like me 
rip

Dec 03, 2013 @ 08:03
Dec 03, 2013 @ 08:19
If I send a cheque to Supreme with 'Please save me a couple of Box Logos, size L, Navy and Grey' scribbled on the back - do you think they will hook a brother up?  Surely they will, right? 
Dec 03, 2013 @ 08:26
If I send a cheque to Supreme with 'Please save me a couple of Box Logos, size L, Navy and Grey' scribbled on the back - do you think they will hook a brother up?  Surely they will, right? 
no need, just message the guy that pretty much runs supreme these days on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/angelo.baque
Dec 03, 2013 @ 08:33
no need, just message the guy that pretty much runs supreme these days on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/angelo.baque
No need to be posting the dude's personal facebook on here. Leave him alone. 
Dec 03, 2013 @ 08:36
its like the first thing that comes up if you google him, if he wanted privacy he would have made his profile more private
Dec 03, 2013 @ 09:19
beiber will help resellers
Dec 03, 2013 @ 09:25
How much is the headband going to cost?
Dec 03, 2013 @ 09:50
What's up supreme fam 
what's good with that warehouse sale in January is it worth it ?
imo the tillys and pac sun is where you get the best deals check them out fam. blushing
Dec 03, 2013 @ 10:23
Sorry to step away from all that Box Logo talk, but has anyone here gotten the Velveteen Camp? I've been looking for a plain Maroon/Burgundy camp, not really sure how the material is on it though. Not really looking to buy something flimsy as shit.
Dec 03, 2013 @ 11:51
Sorry to step away from all that Box Logo talk, but has anyone here gotten the Velveteen Camp? I've been looking for a plain Maroon/Burgundy camp, not really sure how the material is on it though. Not really looking to buy something flimsy as shit.
I bought the burgandy, the fit is great its very soft. Definatly reccomend it, the velvet isnt mad shiny like previous ones have been either. 

Damn son where'd you find this?

Dec 03, 2013 @ 11:56
Going to go to starbucks dressed in all PCL and buy my box logos with that free wifi... that struggle.

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Dec 03, 2013 @ 12:19
Jono phoned me up last night to fax me a couple stickers he forgot to toss in my last package and of course he let me pre order a couple more box logos. 
Dec 03, 2013 @ 12:34
what yall wearing to the box logo line? bring your A game
Dec 03, 2013 @ 12:37
Gonna be sitting on my couch rocking a leopard print snuggie and some heelies. Keep your eyes on WDYWT for more info.
Dec 03, 2013 @ 13:13

It's cold in the UK, so gotta layer up for that line - Wackies vest, LS Pocket tee, PCL Pullover, CDG Coaches Jacket, Work Pants, Woven scarf, Checkered Fingerless Gloves, Flyknits, Headband underneath a Jesus Beanie, underneath a Liberty Trooper.  I smoke so will defo have my Supreme Zippo with me.  Also gonna take my Supreme Jambox and Gold playing cards for some entertainment.  Tempted to take my raft to inflate and sit on, but gonna have to lay one of my Supreme towels on top for that extra padding, ya feel me.  I'm worried about people jacking me when I leave the store, so just to be on the safe side, ima take my Supreme hammer for protection.   
Dec 03, 2013 @ 13:15
Will be so many of these played out shits on eBay. This season needs to end.
Dec 03, 2013 @ 14:17
I guess if you put a down vote for this i assume you like to suck on a pipe.
All the best for you sucker. 
Dec 03, 2013 @ 14:47

imma be rockin my box logos, to get the box logos.
Dec 03, 2013 @ 15:24
A couple pics of the quilted cord shirt from HTF's mom:

Dec 03, 2013 @ 15:26
I cop to resell all the time and imma be slangin them box logo hoodies come Thursday

idc about them downvotes..gotta get it someway...don't have parents that buy me everything like yall

Bang

Dec 03, 2013 @ 15:28
need that SS 14 preview
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.