November 12, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
hdperdomo

got the snap arc last night and its a really nice piece. since its so think its basically more like a lighter jacket then a sweater. fits fairly tts and def not slim as people were saying. I'm 6' 180 and L is perfect. black on black is sick and way less loud. if you slept, you're regretting it
Word.  Def fit tts. I'm 5'9 160 and the medium fit just like all the other hoodies I have.  I like it bc if I'm trying to just throw something on and I'm not trying to get all serious with a varsity or a coat this is perfect.                                             
I got an L and it fits perfect and I'm 5'7.
November 12, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Allahu Jackbar

jerry hsu is a good dude

im fucking glad he got a new sponsor, but fuck girl distribution

jerry hsu > eric koston
i bet you get air bubbles when you grip your board. or the guy at zumiez does it for you. jerry hsu will always be an all-time-favorite, but when you're comparing other skaters to koston you might wanna slow your roll. and it's "crailtap" distribution, not girl, poser. crailtap for life.

so a seal walks into a club

November 12, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
hick

jerry hsu is a good dude

im fucking glad he got a new sponsor, but fuck girl distribution

jerry hsu > eric koston
i bet you get air bubbles when you grip your board. or the guy at zumiez does it for you. jerry hsu will always be an all-time-favorite, but when you're comparing other skaters to koston you might wanna slow your roll. and it's "crailtap" distribution, not girl, poser. crailtap for life.

girl distribution company is in torrance california

NOT crailtap distribution lol
November 12, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
mjaykicks

Did Supreme sell a single pair of clarks in 2013?
lol too expensive for some clarks....-_- 

IG: mjaykicks

November 12, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
SHARKlN

yours truly double boxing no vis
November 12, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
Allahu Jackbar

girl distribution is more of a legal term if anything. crailtap is the lifeblood of these companies. what beef do you have with them anyway?

November 12, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
hick

girl distribution is more of a legal term if anything. crailtap is the lifeblood of these companies. what beef do you have with them anyway?

eric koston is a heavy ass scientologist...the berrics is like a recruitment center for scientology, i shit you not

he doesnt let anyone who isnt a pro skate there, but if you bring a camera he'll let you film and nothing else
November 12, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
Lord Quaz

looks dope man! is it actually still as black as it is on the photo? because I heard of fading....

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

November 12, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
Allahu Jackbar

oh come on... we know berra's a scientologist, but koston? i swear the stuff you guys come up with on the SLAP and skate-city forums is ridiculous. show me a reputable source FROM THE BERRICS that depicts any scientology type shit. 

and are you saying that AMs do not get to skate the berrics? like what? dude...

November 12, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
hick

oh come on... we know berra's a scientologist, but koston? i swear the stuff you guys come up with on the SLAP and skate-city forums is ridiculous. show me a reputable source FROM THE BERRICS that depicts any scientology type shit. 

koston's wife

edit: you know what the fuck i mean...their fams gets to skate there, but not normal off the street dudes
November 12, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
lloopp

damn, dat layerin tho #oniongang #weindis

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

November 12, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
lurk_ness_monster

looks dope man! is it actually still as black as it is on the photo? because I heard of fading....
When I wash my black one I throw it in the washer with no detergent on gentle.  Then I hang dry.  The detergent is what fades it.  
November 12, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
bagface

eric koston is a heavy ass scientologist...the berrics is like a recruitment center for scientology, i shit you not

he doesnt let anyone who isnt a pro skate there, but if you bring a camera he'll let you film and nothing else
i hope you're trolling. lol I've skated the berrics. the old berrics that is, at a pizza party
November 12, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
________

Jerry Hsu is now on Chocolate
any one ever tried a "dirty whore?"
November 12, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
bagface

koston's wife

edit: you know what the fuck i mean...their fams gets to skate there, but not normal off the street dudes

why you so heated about this? its a private skatepark. ofcourse he's not gonna let just any kid skate there. also this is the supreme thread, take this back to SLAP.
November 12, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
Allahu Jackbar

koston's wife

well it's private property. they don't need to let anyone skate there. but if you truly wanted to skate the berrics, you could. it's very possible. whether it be through that pizza-party video deals, or just by begging berra to let you skate. cuz he'll eventually let you. but i could care less about what religion koston is. why must that be a deciding factor to generate hate towards the guy. after all, he's the MJ of skateboarding. anyways, i've been obsessed with chocolate since like 2006, when i started skating. they're just the sickest team with the sickest graphics, and im so fucking hyped on Jerry getting on. but i'm gonna defend Girl for a sec. sure Girl may come off to you as the kind of company with its head held too high, with riders who dust vigorously wipe the dirt off their clothes after falling and bail out on a session for skating too poorly. thats probably how you view them. but then you look at guys like Guy Mariano, CK1 (who should be on chocolate), and OG's like carroll, rick, and mccrank. these are the most positive dudes in skateboarding in terms of general skateboarding. not positive like Theotis Beasley positive, but like positive influences on the sport. They're videos have always been groundbreaking. 

November 12, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
Allahu Jackbar

lol this faggot ^^^

...and now, back to the [Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread

November 12, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
Oli96

Dutty streetwear are selling size large teal and burg box logo hoodies for £169, absolute steal 

https://www.facebook.com/duttyresale/posts/598646753529848:0
November 12, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
Anthos

koston's wife

well it's private property. they don't need to let anyone skate there. but if you truly wanted to skate the berrics, you could. it's very possible. whether it be through that pizza-party video deals, or just by begging berra to let you skate. cuz he'll eventually let you. but i could care less about what religion koston is. why must that be a deciding factor to generate hate towards the guy. after all, he's the MJ of skateboarding. anyways, i've been obsessed with chocolate since like 2006, when i started skating. they're just the sickest team with the sickest graphics, and im so fucking hyped on Jerry getting on. but i'm gonna defend Girl for a sec. sure Girl may come off to you as the kind of company with its head held too high, with riders who dust vigorously wipe the dirt off their clothes after falling and bail out on a session for skating too poorly. thats probably how you view them. but then you look at guys like Guy Mariano, CK1 (who should be on chocolate), and OG's like carroll, rick, and mccrank. these are the most positive dudes in skateboarding in terms of general skateboarding. not positive like Theotis Beasley positive, but like positive influences on the sport. They're videos have always been groundbreaking. 

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

November 12, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
Allahu Jackbar

did you just

November 12, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
bsm1017

heard box logos were this week, anybody got any actual somewhat of proof or is this the usual "box logos are this week" with no proof -___-

Él Duderîno

November 12, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
BigPO

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

November 12, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
hick

its just that, everywhere i fucking look

ig fags posting their fall winter 2013 shit...football top, hockey top, and the fail ass 5 panels and camps from this season

all the shit none of us bought are getting flexed by the freshman fags who think they know something
November 12, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
Lord Quaz

lol @ niggs around here posting exams about scientology.

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

November 12, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
CoolHandLuke

those small box pants in the red camo are fuckin ill
November 12, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
ornettec

heard box logos were this week, anybody got any actual somewhat of proof or is this the usual "box logos are this week" with no proof -___-

Well at the moment this thread has no reliable sources, I guess we are blind until someone midnight marauds tomorrow night 
November 12, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Manolosfist

November 12, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
Mega_pro92

koston's wife

November 12, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
yunglink

ugh can't wait to get the black box so i can be cool like shark 
November 12, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
CoolHandLuke

the camo cw's are fire

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.